Sign in to follow this  
Annette_Sasha

Symbol editor

That's not gonna go so well with 100 shape cap.

rxkOuVi.png

iNCjJDw.png

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

On 4/22/2022 at 1:33 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That's not gonna go so well with 100 shape cap.

rxkOuVi.png

iNCjJDw.png

I think it's possible to create another similar code, add APB symbols there and improve the accuracy of the result.

1 hour ago, Annette_Sasha said:

I think it's possible to create another similar code, add APB symbols there and improve the accuracy of the result.

It is really not worth the effort.

On 4/23/2022 at 6:43 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

It is really not worth the effort.

but what a nice art style!

Part of the cool APB customization is seeing what players made not what an algorithm spliced together.

15 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Part of the cool APB customization is seeing what players made not what an algorithm spliced together.

I like that it's a bit random. I spent 3 days trying to draw a cute little cat, I appear to have made a mean looking fat dog instead. I'm up to 75/100 symbols but whatever I do to it it wont ever be a cat so I give up, it's my fat dog symbol and that's that. Maybe next time, though everything I make looks like it's been drawn by a child, I'm not good enough at drawing to put a bunch of shapes together and create a real looking picture out of them like those artists do with pencils where they draw faces by using lots of circles and triangles and shading them, it takes me forever to create the simplest crap that looks like it's been drawn by a 4 year old.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff
  • Like 1

My friend spent about 3 hours drawing a very realistic picture of the neighbours cat when she was a little kitten from a photo, the finer details took a bit longer, had to use all 100 spaces. I enlarged the image on the back of a jacket so it was just the face and it's the spitting image of the adult cat staring up at me begging for treats. I bought an espacio van to paint up with it.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff