Memes

Community: Why is Waterfront always empty?

Well... The best battles occurs in the wide open streets of Waterfront. Waterfront is too good for this world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Excalibur! said:

Yeah just remove half waterfront map and it will be good... no.

I did not say that.

8 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

No. Just no you are wrong and should be ashamed of yourself. Some of the best battles can revolve around those areas. Just because Waterfront is a different style of combat doesn't mean its bad, it means adapt or die.

Also you should be ashamed of your graphics settings, cause that is just ugly!

"unbalanced" isnt a different style of combat

• Like 1

It's too open of a map. There's very little strategy involved fighting on it. You just equip a long range weapon and wait. There's a few tiny spots for close range combat, but getting into them can be impossible due to the spawn system.

5 minutes ago, Lato said:

I did not say that.

With the images you posted you sorta did. They include Most areas that are useful.

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

"unbalanced" isnt a different style of combat

Kind of is, its favored to more long range. Where as Financial is more close quarters but has many long range opportunities as well. Asylum is def more of a close quarters map though.

Just now, SelttikS said:

With the images you posted you sorta did. They include Most areas that are useful.

Kind of is, its favored to more long range. Where as Financial is more close quarters but has many long range opportunities as well. Asylum is def more of a close quarters map though.

its not unbalanced because its primarily long range, although that is a factor

its unbalanced because a majority of the "op" spots allow for all approaches to be seen without exposing yourself and any engagements to be at minimal risk to the defensive players

Just now, BXNNXD said:

its unbalanced because a majority of the "op" spots allow for all approaches to be seen without exposing yourself and any engagements to be at minimal risk to the defensive players

Yeah that's how a sniper plays. Or should play.

14 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Op question is not about the balance, he asks for an opinion on why the majority of players don't want to play waterfront.  I just showed some places where the only way to kill your enemy is to put a long range weapon or spam nades, which for a lot of players is not fun, that's why they don't like to play there in my opinion.

Stop being salty and assume things

Edited by Lato

5 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Yeah that's how a sniper plays. Or should play.

i already said i dont have an issue with a long range based map, the problem is that theres no counter to a majority of these spots

Just now, BXNNXD said:

i already said i dont have an issue with a long range based map, the problem is that theres no counter to a majority of these spots

Most of them have counter snipe areas, sadly some of those areas are now "Out of bounds". Nades are always a counter, to everything ever....

1 minute ago, Lato said:

Op question is not about the balance, he asks for an opinion on why the majority of players don't want to play waterfront.  I just showed some places where the only way to kill your enemy is to put a long range weapon or spam nades, which for a lot of players is not fun, that's why they don't like to play there in my opinion.

Stop being salty and confuse things

YX6ZTJ2.gif

the only problem with waterfront is the low fps, nothing more.

1 hour ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

It's too open of a map. There's very little strategy involved fighting on it. You just equip a long range weapon and wait. There's a few tiny spots for close range combat, but getting into them can be impossible due to the spawn system.

I play fine in both Waterfront and Financial using the SLR762 for Close Quarters. There's no problem in the WF being wide open.

39 minutes ago, Lato said:

Shrugs

This community

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Memes said:

Everyday I get on its typically 4-10 people total on Jericho. Why is this? 

Any plans to help this?

you posted 12 hours ago..... people went to bed before your post.... it was 1 am...

an hour before that I disconnected and silver and bronze both were maxed out so I couldn't get back in

I See both Full alltime. And i love both District it is very good im very Happy that we have 2. All years where i played Abo thats we have 2 Not 1 is One reason. It is perfect