SuperToaster

Jericho is dying atm

Just now, SuperToaster said:

Up to 60+ packet loss and 500+ ms in FC

Somebody help pls

wasnt just fc, it was all districts, just saw a streamer quit cuz of it, and another is having trouble moving around in social

can confirm, fc is a blast rn

I'm phasing through cars. I feel like Vanellope Von Schweetz with less self control and on drugs.

cant play properly  cant move properly cant even stand still properly in the districts

my gun disappeared while i was walking and i got stuck for 5+ minutes

not sure what is happening right now

9 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

wasnt just fc, it was all districts, just saw a streamer quit cuz of it, and another is having trouble moving around in social

Jeez I just worked from 5am till 6pm, get home after an hour drive and servers are taking a dump. All I wanted to do was FC man

1 minute ago, gogol said:

yikes, i was about to log in

I think they are full of shit. I am on social and 0 packet loss and 30 ms ping I'm on Jericho. 

EDIT: either that or they all need a new ISP

Edited by YeOldLegends

Just now, YeOldLegends said:

I think they are full of shit. I am on social and 0 packet loss and 30 ms ping I'm on Jericho

No, social is immune to it for some reason. Half the server just dc'd. Only barely 200 people on atm. It's just mission and FC districts

Just now, YeOldLegends said:

I think they are full of shit. I am on social and 0 packet loss and 30 ms ping I'm on Jericho

its been on and off, it will be fine for 10mins then packet loss for about 30-45 mins then back to fine

It is caused by a spacetime rift that is positioned in a temporal and spatially linked proximity to the APB servers. So at set intervals at 10:30 P.M. Central time the servers stutter and warp people seemingly randomly around.

Thought everyone knew that...

Edited by SelttikS
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperToaster said:

Jeez I just worked from 5am till 6pm, get home after an hour drive and servers are taking a dump. All I wanted to do was FC man

If I were you all, I would play something else for now. Gaming should *always* be fun, never irritation

16 hours ago, SelttikS said:

It is caused by a spacetime rift that is positioned in a temporal and spatially linked proximity to the APB servers. So at set intervals at 10:30 P.M. Central time the servers stutter and warp people seemingly randomly around.

Thought everyone knew that...

Oh yea I definitly knew that..... like ..... who didnt.... whaaaaa.