Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Oit

Engine Upgrade - Lets say it out.

Recommended Posts

Quote

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

 

Hey moderator, if you approved my content then tell us some information about the engine upgrade release.

 

thank you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OmikronOverload said:

Also where is Matt and how is he doing.

 

He's hiding in a bunker in the middle of new mexico waiting for the end of the world 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MonkaS said:

He's hiding in a bunker in the middle of new mexico waiting for the end of the world 

So hes in Calle Centenario Sur. Why would he hide in Mexico? Is he some sort of Drug dealer? I have so many qeustions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, OmikronOverload said:

So hes in Calle Centenario Sur. Why would he hide in Mexico? Is he some sort of Drug dealer? I have so many qeustions.

He is laundering money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, OmikronOverload said:

some sort of Drug dealer

Even Dealers have to show up for work.

 Ya know I think its obvious, Last we heard from him he was searching Rabbit holes for the answer to Life.

He stuck his head down the wrong hole, n the Big Rabbit Ate him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

He is laundering money.

That one actually makes sense. APB lost a lot of money.

3 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Even Dealers have to show up for work.

 Ya know I think its obvious, Last we heard from him he was searching Rabbit holes for the answer to Life.

He stuck his head down the wrong hole, n the Big Rabbit Ate him. 

Thx, but im not 5 yrs old. 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since this thread is almost dead i still got hope in my heart that one day, MAYBE, Maaaaybeeee after Matts break he hits us with that Suprise! The new engine is here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2022 at 5:27 PM, MonkaS said:

He's hiding in a bunker in the middle of new mexico waiting for the end of the world 

Could it be at aluquerque?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, OmikronOverload said:

Since this thread is almost dead i still got hope in my heart that one day, MAYBE, Maaaaybeeee after Matts break he hits us with that Suprise! The new engine is here.

But the engine update is trash.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

But the engine update is trash.

Why play APB after all? If UE5/UE4 is bad why then play at all 😕

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, OmikronOverload said:

Why play APB after all? If UE5/UE4 is bad why then play at all 😕

 

engine upgrade was UE 3.5 and it ran worse than live in many instances not to mention the orange filter made it look like awful.

Edited by MonkaS
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OmikronOverload said:

Why play APB after all? If UE5/UE4 is bad why then play at all 😕

 

What did he mean by this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2022 at 12:29 AM, MonkaS said:

engine upgrade was UE 3.5 and it ran worse than live in many instances not to mention the orange filter made it look like awful.

Actually to be exact we got +10fps on UE3.5 😂 (This is a joke). But we give them that, Matt and his Team made a step in the right direction. Just that it wasnt perfect, no game will be.

 

Merged.

 

On 4/21/2022 at 2:09 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What did he mean by this?

I meant that it doesnt make much sense to play if there is no future for the game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, OmikronOverload said:

Actually to be exact we got +10fps on UE3.5 😂 (This is a joke). But we give them that, Matt and his Team made a step in the right direction. Just that it wasnt perfect, no game will be.

 

Merged.

 

I meant that it doesnt make much sense to play if there is no future for the game.

 

I get 144fps on live but only got 20fps on the engine downgrade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BlatMan said:

I get 144fps on live but only got 20fps on the engine downgrade.

Just 20fps, that sounds awful. For me the beta went pretty smooth i got on max settings 70-90 fps. And still those awful stutters.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump

Sooo uhm... There is no one Leading programmers at Little Orbit if iam seeing this right. Am i going crazy? 🤨

 

Bild-2022-04-28-233922751.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...