Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ritual

04/13 Easter Patch Announcement (1322)

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

 

A new patch is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This patch will be happening on Wednesday 4/13/2022. The patch is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 6 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

 

The eggs are back in season! This April 13th, collect (or steal) as many as you can, and earn several cool Easter Event titles and some Joker Tickets.

 

What changes to expect with this patch:

- Egg Hunt event

- New achievements and titles

- New role

- A bunch of limited-time Easter items in ARMAS

 

For more details, check out our Easter 2022 News Post.

 

Happy Hunting!

Ritual

 

P.S. This information has been cross-posted from Game Updates for convenience.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im well aware this is a stupidly small "problem", but yall couldnt have just posted the easter info at the same time? or delay this post a bit until all the info is ready?

 

cmon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, glaciers said:

im well aware this is a stupidly small "problem", but yall couldnt have just posted the easter info at the same time? or delay this post a bit until all the info is ready?

Some people like surprises

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sooooooo new titles? New weapon skins? Are we getting anything new that will encourage vets to get on and play? Or is this like it has been since LO took over, all the stuff from yrs past that 99.99% of the playerbase already has giving us no reason to log on and play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Easter patch information has been updated.

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Real Question is. Does Maintenance do anything. 

 Servers barely spinning lately. I mean what is it that they do. Reboot the server, blow some dust off it i hope.

I think your provider is lying to you to say they are 'Maintaining' anything

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we get update info on APB? Where is Matt? are you guys working on the game anymore?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I've been playing fornite instead. Sorry.

ya thats also not total waste of time..

 

9 minutes ago, ZoriaDunne said:

Can we get update info on APB? Where is Matt? are you guys working on the game anymore?

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

lol came here to get or at least to buy animal suit but u r greedy and decided to put them as one bundle. bb till the halloween event i guess

Edited by temv
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ZoriaDunne said:

Can we get update info on APB? Where is Matt? are you guys working on the game anymore?

Please....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Add it to the pile, Another copy n paste event nothing new go figure....

Edited by mattskoii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These titles are cringe. Nobody cared to even put any thought into them and it shows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2022 at 1:35 AM, Ritual said:

and earn several cool Easter Event titles

alQcZCY.png

Very cool yes... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expected to be able to collect JT like on the christmas event. It's pointless otherwise, no matter how many outfits and words you can win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I expected to be able to collect JT like on the christmas event. It's pointless otherwise, no matter how many outfits and words you can win.

I think the idea is to enjoy playing the event itself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I think the idea is to enjoy playing the event itself.

If the events were fun and didn't split the already tiny pop then maybe that'd be the case but apb events suck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, MonkaS said:

apb events suck 

Luckily, you dont have to play them.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Luckily, you dont have to play them.

Your right I don't even have to play apb either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MonkaS said:

Your right I don't even have to play apb either

Now you’re getting it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea enough JT to maybe rent one gun. i'm so excited i could just shit little green kittens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I think the idea is to enjoy playing the event itself.

ah yes playing the same gamemode for years on end is f.u.n............... oh wait all i do is fc because everything else in the game has been the same for years on end. sadge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Game mode so laggy I can't shoot an NPC, gangs of cheaters roaming around grabbing all the eggs for themselves, enemy will teleport on top of me as soon as I get a single egg. Can't get near the man with the stupid gun. Loads of fun. Last year as a cop I was able to collect a lot of eggs because people were only going after the egg lord, this year I get shot constantly even when not carrying any eggs.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2022 at 9:03 PM, temv said:

lol came here to get or at least to buy animal suit but u r greedy and decided to put them as one bundle. bb till the halloween event i guess

Just like they did with the Kabuki skin collection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2022 at 7:35 PM, Ritual said:

Hello everyone,

 

A new patch is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This patch will be happening on Wednesday 4/13/2022. The patch is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 6 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

 

The eggs are back in season! This April 13th, collect (or steal) as many as you can, and earn several cool Easter Event titles and some Joker Tickets.

 

What changes to expect with this patch:

- Egg Hunt event

- New achievements and titles

- New role

- A bunch of limited-time Easter items in ARMAS

 

For more details, check out our Easter 2022 News Post.

 

Happy Hunting!

Ritual

 

P.S. This information has been cross-posted from Game Updates for convenience.

Does console get this. I guess not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...