Sign in to follow this  
Reif

Anti-cheat kicking out of session

Hello, I have a problem with APB. The fact is that when I enter the area, I am thrown out after two minutes with an error that the anti-cheat reacts to Autoit. At the same time, I do not use any cheat programs, etc. There are no macros and the like. Help me please.
unknown.png?width=1080&height=423

judging by what i read on autoit, it might be counting it as a macro due to it's use in automating certain task on your pc like mouse moment and keystrokes

anti-cheats are very picky about what can and can not run and it boils down to the nature of what ever you are using. even some cross heirs that you can throw onto your screen will get you booted

4 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

судя по тому, что я прочитал на autoit, он может считаться макросом из-за того, что он используется для автоматизации определенных задач на вашем компьютере, таких как момент мыши и нажатия клавиш.

Античиты очень разборчивы в том, что может и не может работать, и это сводится к характеру того, что вы используете. даже некоторые перекрестные наследники, которые вы можете бросить на свой экран, заставят вас загрузиться

This is all of course informative, but how should I deal with this problem? it didn't happen to me alone. A year ago I had the same problem, and now I changed most of the components on the PC and it's back again... There is no clear solution. You can cut off everything related to this program, but apparently it will be unsuccessful. Like I already did.

On 4/13/2022 at 12:17 AM, Reif said:

This is all of course informative, but how should I deal with this problem? it didn't happen to me alone. A year ago I had the same problem, and now I changed most of the components on the PC and it's back again... There is no clear solution. You can cut off everything related to this program, but apparently it will be unsuccessful. Like I already did.

not sure you can try and talk to support to see if you were banned by the system. or unistall the program and try to run apb

I was hoping to get in touch with tech support... but it doesn't seem to exist if they don't even want to read the general forum and help me out with this problem.

Show a list of everything running in task manager its most likely something using autoit