Jump to content
EerieEric

Was kinda wanting to come home to APB

Recommended Posts

But then I saw this game hasn't been updated since...the last time I was last rampant on here, which was around late 2019/early 2020

 

Kinda sucks hombre.

 

oyfYe7i.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, glaciers said:

ok very cool

your dedication is impressive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Big sucks

Big dedication

Big sad

Happy Easter

Edited by AsgerLund
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I went on server and played on some reroll.

Ragequitted after 3 matches.

Nah man. I play something different...

FIX YOUR SHIT LO

Edited by Mitne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

like a candle in the wind...unreliable.

That is exactly how the servers have been running.

I normally get 100fps with 1-15 ms in the West, now its 40-80fps at 40-50ms. 

Frequent lock ups n server kick/drops.

Just like Old Times eh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday I tried for 40mins to complete a mission and kept getting kicked back to log in screen before I could finish one, I was doing really well too, getting kills and medals, rescuing teammates from handcuffs, shooting the whole enemy team (it was only a team of two) and completing objectives. The internet wasn't disconnecting, I don't know what it was. I decided to go mug and loot instead, apart from losing connection one time with 14k it stayed on after that and I looted over 200k to 12.6 million. Last night I was just chilling in social district drinking me guinness foreign extra when someone comes on chat I need 321K. Feeling bloody rich I gave them the cash then they came back wanting another 200K, then another 100 and finally a 50. I recognised them from a mission the other day, they were a reasonably easy to shoot level 50 cop so I didn't mind. Gave away some cars, ended up dropping at least 850k. Everyone thinks I'm chuffing Santa now, I had to switch characters to the Abominator so I could get some peace, then I gave myself away in the chat by asking for 321K and the trade requests with the Abominator started. I had to explain officer Abominator is poor, he has no money, well sub 180K, peanuts, he has peanuts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you consider APB your "home" you probably live in the PRC or some other really cold place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2022 at 7:13 PM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

 Feeling bloody rich I gave them the cash then they came back wanting another 200K, then another 100 and finally a 50.

I block all beggars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

apb is fun until you see your frame rate can't pick between15 or 120, or the fact each mission in a 20 v 20 district is the same 3 people you can not kill, or you get the same teammates who have a block for wood for a brain

 

or that one guy who thinks hes the only one who can drive his car and will car bomb you for driving it and cry in district chat for you kicking him

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

I block all beggars.

I might have to in future because I'm max rank there's no reason to mug and loot, I was only doing it to level up, it feels like a waste of time, I just do missions now, doesn't matter if I get 0 points, still trying to unlock primitives. I have to rent all my weapons because I won't have enough JT to buy one for a long time, the game may be proper dead by then though.

40 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

apb is fun until you see your frame rate can't pick between15 or 120, or the fact each mission in a 20 v 20 district is the same 3 people you can not kill, or you get the same teammates who have a block for wood for a brain

 

or that one guy who thinks hes the only one who can drive his car and will car bomb you for driving it and cry in district chat for you kicking him

I encourage my teammates to drive my car, especially if they have the starter car, even borrow it for a while after the mission while I take a break. Against unkillable opposition, I just wait a minute before going ready again, let somebody else get shot by them. I was in a 5 man mission with all golds against such opposition, all good players but none of us could do anything against them, one of them had at least 25 kills and the others plenty too. I ended up being the only one to get a kill by ramming and blowing up their vehicle, got top spot and turned silver, I'll probably be back to bronze by tomorrow.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2022 at 7:05 AM, Mitne said:

I went on server and played on some reroll.

Ragequitted after 3 matches.

Nah man. I play something different...

FIX YOUR SHIT LO

u still here huh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2022 at 9:13 AM, EerieEric said:

But then I saw this game hasn't been updated since...the last time I was last rampant on here, which was around late 2019/early 2020

 

Kinda sucks hombre.

 

oyfYe7i.png

Imagine how some us us are feeling who have been waiting for the engine upgrade since it's announcement in 2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2022 at 1:00 PM, Weaboos said:

Imagine how some us us are feeling who have been waiting for the engine upgrade since it's announcement in 2013

Haha yeah. They are making it for Unreal 3.5 I think, which is already old now.

Been "waiting" for so long now, I don't expect it anymore, I haven't for years. I still occasionally come by to look at the forums though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Xegethra said:

Haha yeah. They are making it for Unreal 3.5 I think, which is already old now.

Been "waiting" for so long now, I don't expect it anymore, I haven't for years. I still occasionally come by to look at the forums though.

From what I understood from 2022 roadmap engine upgrade is cancelled lol.

 

We'll get console version instead and they'll add on top whatever they managed to get working from failed engine upgrade. 

 

Can't say I didn't see this coming from g1, LO gave me hope but alas Icarus reached too high and wax from his wings melted...

Edited by Weaboos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...