Sign in to follow this  
NysekZePope

GT Suit/Helm Suggestions

Defensive Suit

• 80 Dodge
  • 40 health
  • 30 Regeneration - Boosted by 5
  • Proc : 60 dodge and 600/800/100 (pri/sec/ter)
    • AP saved just off health/dodge : 130
    • Passive is massive at 14.69% while 11% on Proc. (25% gain which is very strong but only makes a huge difference vs targets with higher power/precision)
    • 2x Consume Boost (resist off procand health regen) but also stronger than it's serum (lizard dog which is 54 dodge, 48 health, and 12 health regeneration)
      • Easily most powerful proc in-game as it effects anyone attacking the wearer.

This is easily the best suit in-game in most cases, as it will net it's returns regardless of number of attackers. Which is fine, what needs to be considered is methods to promote further use of less armors.

Offensive Suit

• 95 Power
  • 25 Precision
  • Proc : 160 Power, 70 Precision, and 10% boost to Mutation/Grenade/Heavy Weapon (Direct) damage.
    • AP saved off power/precision : 120
    • Only 1.76 times more powerful than the power modifier on a Serum passively, Precision is 1 less than Serum.
      • Subjectively second most powerful suit minus lack of regeneration over Support Suit.
    • Proc net gain is 4.95% pen and 7% critical
    • Passive is also 2.9% pen and 2.5% critical
      • Example vs the above proc total of 25% (dodge) that means it would be reduced to 5.8875% as an example)

Tied for second with the support suit only because it's benefits only effect the targets it can attack (one at a time) but are more consistent as unlike resources you don't need to wait to apply damage.

These should handle it...

• Increase precision by 10 to improve AP difference between the suit above and this one.
  • Add stamina regeneration of 15
  • Consider adding +10% weapon damage increase (Melee/Pistol/Rifle but also includes Heavy Weapons, Grenades, and Mutation direct damage)
    • Is a tad high, but definitely improves the suit's function.

Support Suit

• 26 Gamma and Stamina Regeneration
    • No AP saved but equal to 2x consumes or slightly stronger than Average Creeper Serum (22 gamma and 18 stamina regeneration)
  • Proc : 15 health per second for 10 seconds
    • Easily the worst proc, no real defensive or offensive benefits.
      • Equal to Vital Osmosis 6 as an HoT but roughly the same cooldown. So somewhat useful in that catagory.

Tied with offensive suit due to it's regeneration modifiers which allow it further sustain to possibly net it potential DPS or HPS increase. But because regeneration means you can usually stay in fights longer, it's more commonly used than the offensive suit.

Please skip to the next section to understand what I suggest

• Increase regeneration to 31/31 Gamma and Stamina (Pulling 5 from helm which is listed below)
  • Add stamina/gamma restoration of 5 per second to the HoT.

Suit Procs

• Put all suit procs on same cooldown timers (Which is possible)

Support Helm

• 10 Gamma and Stamina Regeneration

Easily the best helm in-game, it's an extra consume in overall power.

• Regeneration should come down to 5/5 while boosting maximum Gamma/Stamina by say 20? Thus it still nets it's place as a resource spammer's dream.

Defensive Helm

• 15 Health
  • 25 Dodge

Compared to overall regen, this is quite the joke...

• Health to 20
  • Dodge could easily be bumped to 40
  • Health regeneration could've been added at 15 : Translates to 90 more health a minute.

Yes the stats are a bit higher for health/dodge than how it translates on other helms but dodge is a passive which reduces the effectiveness of another... it needs to be a tad more to be effective.

Offensive Helm

• 35 Power
  • 15 Precision

Same boat as the helm above, 1% armor penetration and 1.5% critical chance?... I mean ya I get it adds up with the suit but this needs to stand out a whole lot more.

• Raise precision to 20
  • Add 5 stamina regeneration
  • Add 5% damage modifier like the suit - Probably a bit over the top... but 5 extra damage for every 100 isn't really that crazy.
  • Add +10 to all weapon skills (Not Heavy Weapons) - Will help attack posture builds.
Edited by NysekZePope
Edited stamina regeneration values on Offensive Helm/Suit while slightly bumping health regeneration on Defensive variants.

heres a real suggestion

make them proc in pvp zones like blood sports and open

make them proc inside the dome too so we can honestly use them to there full extent.

right now it's pve anywhere in the open world

the def suits proc should give a flat damage reduction like duck and weave for a few seconds like maybe between 10-15%

the offensive suit should give a damage boost in total and some defense boost to rather then being a lame version of mediation like +5% damage to all attacks and 500 armor across the board that would be cool

support should give you x number back per a tick for how ever many seconds thats real support right there

but all of that is fully useless if it only procs in limited areas

27 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

heres a real suggestion

make them proc in pvp zones like blood sports and open

make them proc inside the dome too so we can honestly use them to there full extent.

right now it's pve anywhere in the open world

the def suits proc should give a flat damage reduction like duck and weave for a few seconds like maybe between 10-15%

the offensive suit should give a damage boost in total and some defense boost to rather then being a lame version of mediation like +5% damage to all attacks and 500 armor across the board that would be cool

support should give you x number back per a tick for how ever many seconds thats real support right there

but all of that is fully useless if it only procs in limited areas

They proc in PVP and PVE so I'm confused if you mean. They have a 20% chance to proc, when taking damage (DoT included, which is how I self-proc on the sniper troll), and then go on cooldown.

• Def Suit already does a % reduction, if you aren't at armor cap. (Mobs don't debuff armor sadly... basic PVE 4tl)
  • Offensive Suit already also increases damage on proc, as long as you take damage (as stated above). (Which the above suggestion would be a passive modifier.
  • Support suit... well I'm sure "x number back per a tick"... it's already 15 health a tick so unsure what you mean there as it procs to your entire team/raid.

Procs work in PVE, PVP, Bugsports, and Dome without issue.

And the helms would at least give more options than my sniper troll setup as the support helm is easily "Best in Slot".

Edited by NysekZePope

On 4/11/2022 at 5:57 PM, NysekZePope said:

They proc in PVP and PVE so I'm confused if you mean. They have a 20% chance to proc, when taking damage (DoT included, which is how I self-proc on the sniper troll), and then go on cooldown.

• Def Suit already does a % reduction, if you aren't at armor cap. (Mobs don't debuff armor sadly... basic PVE 4tl)
  • Offensive Suit already also increases damage on proc, as long as you take damage (as stated above). (Which the above suggestion would be a passive modifier.
  • Support suit... well I'm sure "x number back per a tick"... it's already 15 health a tick so unsure what you mean there as it procs to your entire team/raid.

Procs work in PVE, PVP, Bugsports, and Dome without issue.

And the helms would at least give more options than my sniper troll setup as the support helm is easily "Best in Slot".

i have never once in my life in bloodsports or dome seen the suits proc and with how many alts i had with gt/ stage 3 pre classic i figured i would have atleast once

what i was going for with off and def suits was trying to make them counter balance each other. a flat +% to damage you do to all weapons instead of mutations and grenades like the HW stance does and meditions aura and a flat -% damage you take. most at 55 who use def suit will cap out at 60% due to build or teammates running cali 7-8 which almost makes it useless unless its those rare times when it procs during primals debuff sate

what i was going for wit support suit is adding gamma and stamina regs to it aswell like a support suit should i mean most medics are squishy and die real easy to most basic pvp builds and even to some of the pve builds so that could help them stay alive/ keep teams alive. trying to go for a full balance

and yes helmets suck not going to argue you basically get two choices off or sup and taking def means your crazy or your hp needs to be worked on majorly and even then sup will more then likey win out due to its reg stats even though the basic run of buffs that you use at end game will provide more then plenty, but builds are builds and some are crutching hard and others are not

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

i have never once in my life in bloodsports or dome seen the suits proc and with how many alts i had with gt/ stage 3 pre classic i figured i would have atleast once

what i was going for with off and def suits was trying to make them counter balance each other. a flat +% to damage you do to all weapons instead of mutations and grenades like the HW stance does and meditions aura and a flat -% damage you take. most at 55 who use def suit will cap out at 60% due to build or teammates running cali 7-8 which almost makes it useless unless its those rare times when it procs during primals debuff sate

what i was going for wit support suit is adding gamma and stamina regs to it aswell like a support suit should i mean most medics are squishy and die real easy to most basic pvp builds and even to some of the pve builds so that could help them stay alive/ keep teams alive. trying to go for a full balance

and yes helmets suck not going to argue you basically get two choices off or sup and taking def means your crazy or your hp needs to be worked on majorly and even then sup will more then likey win out due to its reg stats even though the basic run of buffs that you use at end game will provide more then plenty, but builds are builds and some are crutching hard and others are not

Worked fine the last few times i logged in.

The def suit getting a % reduction ontop of the flat armor would be fairly busted, I'd say if it traded it off maybe. But only by maybe 5% considering how strong the armor is off base stats alone before proc. And since in most engagements in PVP you'll definitely be armor cut, you'll find the use of the 600 flat armor while also clearly benefiting from the secondary/tertiary as currently you cannot hit secondary/tertiary 60% cap... maybe secondary with social.

I only say this because with the defensive suit you are countering all incoming damage, this has zero cap on it's effectiveness. This is unlike the offensive suit which will only hit one target, minus the situation where someone uses Heavy Weapons but also is the only weapon type in-game w/o augmentation, is specifically a group-spec weapon, and easily countered even in groups until it's in a defensive position.

The support suit is the second most used due to it's incredible sustain, I won't deny it's subpar vs a defense suit with creeper serum but it's more the player if they go down "easy".

15 minutes ago, NysekZePope said:

Worked fine the last few times i logged in.

The def suit getting a % reduction ontop of the flat armor would be fairly busted, I'd say if it traded it off maybe. But only by maybe 5% considering how strong the armor is off base stats alone before proc. And since in most engagements in PVP you'll definitely be armor cut, you'll find the use of the 600 flat armor while also clearly benefiting from the secondary/tertiary as currently you cannot hit secondary/tertiary 60% cap... maybe secondary with social.

I only say this because with the defensive suit you are countering all incoming damage, this has zero cap on it's effectiveness. This is unlike the offensive suit which will only hit one target, minus the situation where someone uses Heavy Weapons but also is the only weapon type in-game w/o augmentation, is specifically a group-spec weapon, and easily countered even in groups until it's in a defensive position.

The support suit is the second most used due to it's incredible sustain, I won't deny it's subpar vs a defense suit with creeper serum but it's more the player if they go down "easy".

with a very specific kind of build and buffs and the right aura/stance (including AP weapons you can cap 60% across the board. down side is the build is rather weak in terms of fighting

i was aimming for counting suits with suits. like the off suit will counter the def suit when proc. i can see the issue as not all in a fight will have gt or stage 3 however

16 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

with a very specific kind of build and buffs and the right aura/stance (including AP weapons you can cap 60% across the board. down side is the build is rather weak in terms of fighting

i was aimming for counting suits with suits. like the off suit will counter the def suit when proc. i can see the issue as not all in a fight will have gt or stage 3 however

I can sit at 60% with low tier cali (rank 6 at 138 unlock) and paste w/o a defensive stance like ablate/dreadnaught/etc. Tho truth be told that's because GT is a level 60 tier armor, so that's way easier to do. 60% is very easy with Stage 3/Cali 7/Green paste.

Not really a specific build of any kind, it's standard to sit at 55%+ at end-game depending on the build as long as paste is involved.

Even with hitting resist cap, you still benefit from the 40 health, 25 HPr every 6 seconds (250 health every minute), and 80 dodge which is massive.

On 4/13/2022 at 1:13 PM, NysekZePope said:

I can sit at 60% with low tier cali (rank 6 at 138 unlock) and paste w/o a defensive stance like ablate/dreadnaught/etc. Tho truth be told that's because GT is a level 60 tier armor, so that's way easier to do. 60% is very easy with Stage 3/Cali 7/Green paste.

Not really a specific build of any kind, it's standard to sit at 55%+ at end-game depending on the build as long as paste is involved.

Even with hitting resist cap, you still benefit from the 40 health, 25 HPr every 6 seconds (250 health every minute), and 80 dodge which is massive.

don't forget tent city and the trav medic you can take. boost your hp reg high enough you can solo blood dog in dome

or maybe not been a long time. i just know the right build can solo certain rounds like 2 which ever one wolf pack is crabba lady and panther

1 minute ago, cowhorseman said:

don't forget tent city and the trav medic you can take. boost your hp reg high enough you can solo blood dog in dome

or maybe not been a long time. i just know the right build can solo certain rounds like 2 which ever one wolf pack is crabba lady and panther

Ya max HPr can do some silly things. I am not sure about solo'ing blood dog on HPr.... the rest I can see tho.

2 hours ago, NysekZePope said:

Ya max HPr can do some silly things. I am not sure about solo'ing blood dog on HPr.... the rest I can see tho.

been a long time i think you can depending on RPG rng. because you know the whole rocket flies off fuckwest, and i don't mean pure reg you still wanna heal but it should control the damage seeing how he likes to do between 100-300 a shot (depending on crits/build)

In my opinion, they are fine as they are, they fulfill their function.

Defensive armor is defensive, offensive is offensive, and healing is healing.

Nysek is proposing to make a "mix" and this would totally unbalance its functions. So on this issue I completely disagree.

On the other hand, it would be good if the stats were the same or equivalent to a stage 2, dreadnaught suit or the other one as factions, that would be better since it would give "variety to the game.

And the same with the weapons, make more equivalent to the weapons of the death toll book, for more variety and not only that people choose between three armors or three weapons, I say!

GT DEFENSIVE = FULL DEFENSIVE          GT OFENSIVE = FULL OFENSIVE    GT HEALING = FULL HEALING

With idea you propose is:

GT DEFENSIVE = FULL DEFENSIVE   AND NOTHING        GT OFENSIVE = FULL OFENSIVE  ADD HEALING    GT HEALING = FULL HEALING AND  MORE HEALING

apart from the fact that it defeats their purpose, the defensive declines, Ofensive and healing being more defensive than the defensive, crazy

Edited by Aroa Croft

4 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

Nysek is proposing to make a "mix" and this would totally unbalance its functions. So on this issue I completely disagree.

On the other hand, it would be good if the stats were the same or equivalent to a stage 2, dreadnaught suit or the other one as factions, that would be better since it would give "variety to the game.

And the same with the weapons, make more equivalent to the weapons of the death toll book, for more variety and not only that people choose between three armors or three weapons, I say!

GT DEFENSIVE = FULL DEFENSIVE          GT OFENSIVE = FULL OFENSIVE    GT HEALING = FULL HEALING

GT DEFENSIVE = FULL DEFENSIVE   AND NOTHING        GT OFENSIVE = FULL OFENSIVE  ADD HEALING    GT HEALING = FULL HEALING AND  MORE HEALING

apart from the fact that it defeats their purpose, the defensive declines, Ofensive and healing being more defensive than the defensive, crazy

you would think by now you would fully understand no one cares for your opinions because you want to degress everything or make it fit YOU more then anyone else . it's almost to a point people would put with a crabby nebby or an upset marry or  even have sludge girl back then deal with you, cuase no one lieks the "me me me" kid

On 4/16/2022 at 7:51 PM, cowhorseman said:

you would think by now you would fully understand no one cares for your opinions because you want to degress everything or make it fit YOU more then anyone else . it's almost to a point people would put with a crabby nebby or an upset marry or  even have sludge girl back then deal with you, cuase no one lieks the "me me me" kid

your name says: troll feeder and partaker of tom foolery (writed by you)

Nothing more to say

On 4/18/2022 at 11:51 AM, Aroa Croft said:

your name says: troll feeder and partaker of tom foolery (writed by you)

Nothing more to say

wow. i think you are by far the first person to see that and understand starting a fight with me is not something you should do because you are partaking in my self given title.

good job

On 4/19/2022 at 9:10 PM, cowhorseman said:

wow. i think you are by far the first person to see that and understand starting a fight with me is not something you should do because you are partaking in my self given title.

good job

What if I wanna start a fight with you both?

On 5/5/2022 at 2:55 PM, Thanatosofone said:

What if I wanna start a fight with you both?

wont be hard aroa cries about everything under the sky and under the ground

me? i'll do it for the shits and giggles because i know dam well your an old fat fart who is just doing it for fun

On 4/16/2022 at 8:58 AM, Aroa Croft said:

I'll take a shot as I haven't checked this in awhile.

Where is there a "mix"? Let alone claiming the defensive suit is fine when it is easily the top tier armor for overall returns. Defense scales with every attacker, offense and healing cannot effect more than one target at a time minus Nano which has cooldown. Support doesn't actually effect "healing" if effects resource management, giving you more sustain for any/all forms of damage/healing.

I don't disagree with the resistance tier needing to be reduced to Stage 3 (which was basically Dreadnaught Tier 3, same primary but stronger secondary/tertiary).

And you completely missed the mark here and spin it in a strange manner.

• Support helm gets a much needed nerf
  • Defensive suit sees no real boost as it's easily the strongest suit
  • Offensive and Support suit get buffed to further the likelyhood of use.
    • Offensive suit getting stamina regen only boosts "healing" if Staunch is used. It would more than likely benefit more offensive play with GT, DT, weapon skills, and otherwise which use stamina.
      • Most healing is reflected through gamma which is not being suggested to Offensive.
    • Support suit is only boosted by the amount debuffed on the Support helm.
      • Again no healing boost, it's a sustain boost.
  • Defense and Offense helm gain a much needed boost as well.
    • Support helm loses regen which pushes back sustain on builds.

Even with the stamina regeneration on a Offensive Suit of 20, this means every minute a Offensive Suit gains 125 (mobile) to 250 (stationary) stamina every minute. Due to the support helm's regeneration loss, which currently every player uses, they also lose 25 (mobile) to 50 (stationary) off their support helm. One could easily suggest toning down the stamina regen to say 15 to balance it out more. Even if you consider the Offensive Helm's regeneration suggestion.

• Even with the 125 to 250 stamina you get the following. (Over the course of an entire minute)
    • One to three casts of "Staunch Wounds 6" for a total of 211 to 633 health.
    • One to three casts of "Staunch Wounds 7" for a total of 256 to 768 health.

Now if you say went "The stamina regeneration is too high, maybe lower it to 15 and helm to 5"

• New stamina regeneration is now 100 mobile and 200 stationary
    • One to two casts of Staunch Wounds 6 for a total of 211 to 422
    • One of Staunch Wounds 7 for a total of 256 to 512.

At no point does that compare to 120 dodge, 60 health, and 35 health regeneration between both defense suit/helm options. This translates to 22% dodge passive (almost a quarter off enemy critical and pen), 350 health every minute, and of course 60 health which you can easily allocate towards regeneration as an off-set on your augmentation weapon(s). Which all of these stats translate to straight EHP.

• Health regen is automatic, this will tick regardless of the situation and unlike healing does not have a % debuff.
    • Health regeneration is also "free" sustain, no cost to the user.
  • Dodge is absolutely massive in PVP if targeted by enemies with power or precision (tho obviously useless vs no power/precision builds with multiple armor cuts)
  • Health directly translates to EHP, while only 60 that's still extra health you wouldn't have on the other two suits.
  • The proc is easily superior as if you are being targeted in a group fight chances are you will have an armor cut, thus another buffer to offset incoming damage.

So ya I can see tweaking the above regeneration to make the number more fair

• New regneration mobile : Offensive Suit/Helm only wins by 1 health
  • New regeneration stationary : Full GT offensive wins by 22 every minute (If you stand still EVERY tick EVERY 6 seconds)
    • Which the dodge passive alone will probably give the defensive suit the win for the critical hits and penetration it will block within the minute anyways)

And yes even more of a "wall" of text. We'll factor in dodge vs 7% penetration & 23% critical  build as it's not uncommon (141/141 with 150 GT aura unlocks prior to GT Suit/Helm)

• Def Suit/Helm (120) with 54 dodge & GT dodge aura : 41% dodge passive (224)
    • 7% pen = 4%
    • 23% crit = 13%

If I need to explain beyond that then I can understand why you used to claim I had "100%" retoration heals

Edit : Added 5 more regen to Defense Helm & Suit. This translates to another 60 health per minute giving it a clear lead even with the above complaint. (400 health every minute vs the previous suggestion of 350 vs the current 250)

Edited by NysekZePope