Che1Battler

Colby .45 overpowered

Hi. Look at the game, Everyone are using Colby .45 pistol that makes more damage than any Main weapon. Don't you think it is overpowered?

4 shots with macro and enemy is dead.

Please nerf this weapon, this is really cheater pistol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Che1Battler said:

Hi. Look at the game, Everyone are using Colby .45 pistol that makes more damage than any Main weapon. Don't you think it is overpowered?

AKA the cheaters best friend. Its way too overpowered. I have seen people beat players with a Medusa players over and over again with this pistol. Way too many players hitting 100% of their shots over and over again.

testing 45 acp with nano bloody mary yukon the micro uzi and the starter gun i can say this

with little to zero practice with the 45 you can kill people using rifles like the sr15 ntec of any kind and some smg/shotgun users it's power is ungodly high and isn't balanced out by much.

an example of a OP handgun that has alot of risk due to its nature would be the r2 which needs 4 shots but it has high bloom per a shot and slow recovery along with a higher chance to miss when not zooming. and the 45 well your going to almost always high close to med if your tap shooting it because it's bloom recovers fast

also bare in mind things may have change it;s been a year and half since i played but i have the power of memory and can sure remember how many times this stupid little gun has fucked me over in combat

On 4/11/2022 at 5:33 AM, Che1Battler said:

colby .45 have to shoot 5 rounds to kill the enemy not 4 rounds. also that gun only have 7 rounds.

so compare to fbw, those guns have their own pros and cons

fbw: high capacity and low recoil but less damage rather than colby .45 and slow bloom recovery

.45: batter damage and fast bloom recovery but poor capacity and high recoil

On 4/11/2022 at 5:33 AM, Che1Battler said:

they should ban the cheaters. not nerf the weapons

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, pesto said:

colby .45 have to shoot 5 rounds to kill the enemy not 4 rounds. also that gun only have 7 rounds.

so compare to fbw, those guns have their own pros and cons

fbw: high capacity and low recoil but less damage rather than colby .45 and slow bloom recovery

.45: batter damage and fast bloom recovery but poor capacity and high recoil

they should ban the cheaters. not nerf the weapons

you ban cheaters and within 5 minutes they come back on go to armas and buy the colby .45 again and will cheat for another few months. Pool their money with their other cheater friends stock up and legendarys and they are good for another few months before they do it all again.  It needs to be nerfed ASAP, there is no risk and reward its all reward for cheaters and encourages more cheaters.

On 4/14/2022 at 2:15 AM, Y2Venom said:

you ban cheaters and within 5 minutes they come back on go to armas and buy the colby .45 again and will cheat for another few months. Pool their money with their other cheater friends stock up and legendarys and they are good for another few months before they do it all again.  It needs to be nerfed ASAP, there is no risk and reward its all reward for cheaters and encourages more cheaters.

like i said, it's the cheater's problem not weapon it self.

lets say, in team fortress 2, there is sniper cheaters that always headshot the people really fast. most of the people blame on cheaters and the game company try to block the cheaters

by improve the anti-cheat system or use the ip-ban or system-ban tactics like a fortnite

however your opinion is like nerf the sniper rifle by disable the headshot or can headshot it only fully charged, instead improve the anti-cheat system. because they'll keep coming back anyway.

maybe they can't headshot people anymore. but the cheaters still exist and they will find other weapons and another strategies to ruin other players gaming experiences.

same as this game. if they nerf the colby .45 for real, they'll find another weapons to grief the innocent players and they will complain again for nerf the other weapons. and they'll nerf the other weapons

and keep repeat these steps.

and later on. all the weapons are completely useless but they still gonna dominate you and ruin the players fun, and the end of the day, no one play this game anymore

conclusion is nerfing the weapons won't help for stop the cheaters. and they still gonna dominate you every single time.

14 hours ago, pesto said:

like i said, it's the cheater's problem not weapon it self.

lets say, in team fortress 2, there is sniper cheaters that always headshot the people really fast. most of the people blame on cheaters and the game company try to block the cheaters

by improve the anti-cheat system or use the ip-ban or system-ban tactics like a fortnite

however your opinion is like nerf the sniper rifle by disable the headshot or can headshot it only fully charged, instead improve the anti-cheat system. because they'll keep coming back anyway.

maybe they can't headshot people anymore. but the cheaters still exist and they will find other weapons and another strategies to ruin other players gaming experiences.

same as this game. if they nerf the colby .45 for real, they'll find another weapons to grief the innocent players and they will complain again for nerf the other weapons. and they'll nerf the other weapons

and keep repeat these steps.

and later on. all the weapons are completely useless but they still gonna dominate you and ruin the players fun, and the end of the day, no one play this game anymore

conclusion is nerfing the weapons won't help for stop the cheaters. and they still gonna dominate you every single time.

There is no headshot in this game.....?  There are snipers with macro. 

What you are saying is fundimentally correct. But when it comes to guns, some guns respond better to cheats then others. The go to right now is Ursus and Colby .45, but the Colby .45 with cheats is way too powerful. Right now cheating is way out of control. If there were other hand guns that were as close to the .45 you would see it but there is not.   It needs to be nerfed ASAP. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

There is no headshot in this game.....?  There are snipers with macro.

yes there is no headshot in this game. and who use  sniper rifle with macro? most of the players who use macro, uses the semi-automatic weapons or burst-fire weapons

for example, fbw, .45, frog pistol, joker carbine, obeya rifle, oscar rifle, rfp something like that.

and most of cheaters use aimbot or triggerbot or both of them with sniper rifle

14 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

What you are saying is fundimentally correct. But when it comes to guns, some guns respond better to cheats then others. The go to right now is Ursus and Colby .45, but the Colby .45 with cheats is way too powerful. Right now cheating is way out of control. If there were other hand guns that were as close to the .45 you would see it but there is not.   It needs to be nerfed ASAP.

maybe you're right. however my opinion is still be a cheaters and macro problem.

because if they nerf the colby .45, the cheater still exist anyway and they will dominate you with different guns like a 'fr0g pistol' series or many other weapons.

if you really want to nerf the colby .45 or ursus, i recommend to make another discussion with same topic but add voting system and watch the other's opinions.

maybe they will agree with you and LO will rebalance the colby .45.

anyway that's all my opinion about 'nerf colby .45'.

I had opponent with heavy machine gun, kept shooting me from miles away, never missed a shot, killed me in 0.1 seconds every time. I've used such a gun and it sprays everywhere, no way is it possible to be that accurate.

3 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I had opponent with heavy machine gun, kept shooting me from miles away, never missed a shot, killed me in 0.1 seconds every time. I've used such a gun and it sprays everywhere, no way is it possible to be that accurate.

Strange thing is, i think i know exactly who you are talking about. Did this happen in the construction area of the Finanacial District by any chance ?

23 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

Strange thing is, i think i know exactly who you are talking about. Did this happen in the construction area of the Finanacial District by any chance ?

It was financial, I don't remember where. I got no kills doing missions that night. Last night I was drinking strong polish lager and had better results even though I kept pressing the wrong keys.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

How about buff other less used sidearms?

FR0G:

- Increase max/min range from 10M/50M to 20M/60M.

RFP-9:

- Revert the last changes done by LO.

Mountie:

- 10% better base accuracy.

- (Yukon) Remove "+50% equip time" from Select Fire mod.

Colby RSA:

- Increase minimum damage % from 30% to 45% (6 shot kill at minimum damage)

ACT 44:

- Increase minimum damage % from 30% to 45% (8 shot kill at minimum damage)

- Increase ADS accuracy by 10%.

S-AS PDW:

- Improve base accuracy from 35.5 to 30.

Remove the -1 magazine capacity penalty from the pistol suppressor. The Nano does not have this downside, neither should any other sidearm.

Remove the equip time penalty from Mobility Sling mod. 3 Point Sling does not have a downside, neither should Mobility Sling. This would buff all the sidearms with this mod equipped. Primary weapons generally don't suffer from the downside since well, they're your primary.

• Like 3

On 4/11/2022 at 2:10 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

It is balanced by its risk vs reward.

^ this

you miss 2 or three shots you loose to the FBW

44 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

^ this

you miss 2 or three shots you loose to the FBW

You lose to every other gun*

• Like 2

Can we stop asking for nerfs and instead buff everything else ? The game is gonna feel terrible if it keeps going with the nerfs. 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 7:17 PM, Kalder said:

Can we stop asking for nerfs and instead buff everything else ? The game is gonna feel terrible if it keeps going with the nerfs. 

Suggest what we should buff and in what ways. I put my suggestions up there.

I agree, the weapon COLBY .45 is excessively strong. Very often I see that automatic rifles shoot at medium or short distances with this pistol!

• Like 1

useless treat, it's been 10 years now that some types of weapons have been launched for people who don't want to learn how to shoot, using scripts, advanced cursor controls (macro, aims, etc.), reinforced since the starter "beretta" was replacedthey make this game popular, and it's made for them (non-living players vs scripts). There is only one way out - stupidly ignore such players in the confrontation (do not fight with them) or look for acquaintances, creating the illusion of a RP server (similar to sessions in GTA online)

Edited by gypexa cynepcmap

It's a useless gun the colby pistol, it shoots so slowly you only get to shoot anyone once with it unless they don't feel like shooting you back, you might get to shoot them twice but that's only if they have a shit gun they don't know how to use and it takes more than 2 to kill, I don't know how many more, never fired more than 2 shots into anyone with it, most guns can kill you in the space between your shots because it's almost a whole second

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

On 6/8/2022 at 4:23 PM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

It's a useless gun the colby pistol, it shoots so slowly you only get to shoot anyone once with it unless they don't feel like shooting you back, you might get to shoot them twice but that's only if they have a shit gun they don't know how to use and it takes more than 2 to kill, I don't know how many more, never fired more than 2 shots into anyone with it, most guns can kill you in the space between your shots because it's almost a whole second

My man confusing Colby RSA with Colby .45 ap again 😂

Honestly though 99% of golds are now using it indicating that something is wrong. Either the gun is too good or other guns are simply not good enough. Usually it's nr. 1.

Remember when all golds used to main Nano, Trouble Maker, Yukon at different times in APB's history? All overly popular guns get fixed eventually. Look at what happened to N-Kek because it was "being used more often than we would like it to be" or something along the lines.

Edited by Weaboos
  • Like 1

Most op secondary is a Snub, 3 shots and u are gone 🙂
Also, how about adding Glock to apb? 🙈😁 It would be most op secondary ^^

Edited by imV

Even though it has only 7 bullets, there is more reward than risk in using it. Look at any game, 95% of players use it and most of them can kill you with that secondary aganist whisper or pmg in close range. It is also very good at medium range. If that many people use it, it means that it is overpowered compared to other secondaries. Second 'IF', if many people go to combat with secondary rather than main gun, even when it should be better at that situation, it means that this shit is OP :D Third 'IF', if you can shoot it that fast with perfect clicks or with macro (which many players use), that can outgun for example ntec or pmg, it means that this weapon is once again - not balanced at all :) It should be nerfed because everything says that it is to good and not balanced at all... Like an oscar which maybe is balanced but makes your character move in such way that it looks like you would be teleporting or lagging...