Wankatizer

When is an UPDATE scheduled for PS4?

Well basically I see all these little changes to PC and no road-map or any future update news for Console, so I would love to know what's in store for console (update wise) in the future and also if the dev team right now is even considering console and they are just set on PC?

Thanks for your time,

Wankatizer.

• Like 1

One this is redundant because all of this was stated in the letter to the APB community. Two the fix for pc was because the installer on PC was the one that was having the issue it's as simple as that. 

4 minutes ago, YeOldLegends said:

One this is redundant because all of this was stated in the letter to the APB community. Two the fix for pc was because the installer on PC was the one that was having the issue it's as simple as that. 

Tbh, if you read my question it was to see if there was any future news or the LO/Devs priorities at the moment, and last time are you in anyway connected to LO? If not then please..

They're updating the devkit next month so prolly somewhere in the following 2 months.