Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Spillra

The current gunplay is shit

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Weaboos said:

Are you the guy who was raging in chat that you lost 2 hrs worth or ram raiding few days ago? ūüėĄ

 

 

My friend wanted to try and ram raid for half an hour to see what kind of $ you can make but got witnessed himself after 10 min lol

No. I wouldn't spend 2 hours collecting money, that's like a hundred thousand or maybe more, I haven't collected that much since i didn't give a shit if I got witnessed or not, was just doing it for EXP , had 14 million  at one point. There was me and one other crim looting in waterfront, the crim went and got his cop, I noticed he'd gone so took my money back, this cop turned up and was ramming my vehicle constantly, he was so  mad I had no cash, what a sad fuzzy bunny.

 

Merged.

 

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Friendly reminder that enforcers are SUPPOSED to witness ram raiders.

I don't feel like being a fuzzy bunny and shitting all over other people's progress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I don't feel like being a fuzzy bunny and shitting all over other people's progress

Most people do though, it's an intended part of the game just like missions and fight club 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ColorBauss said:

Most people do though, it's an intended part of the game just like missions and fight club 

I read the chat, the game is infested with fascist nazi fuzzy bunnies, the lowest of the low, comes with the price I guess, free game attracts the dregs

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I read the chat, the game is infested with fascist nazi fuzzy bunnies, the lowest of the low, comes with the price I guess, free game attracts the dregs

Yeah I guess there are some people like that, back in 2019 or something I remember a guy in social who was an actual nazi or just trolling... got banned pretty quick when everyone there got pissed of him lol. Back then there still was some moderation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ColorBauss said:

Yeah I guess there are some people like that, back in 2019 or something I remember a guy in social who was an actual nazi or just trolling... got banned pretty quick when everyone there got pissed of him lol. Back then there still was some moderation.

Maybe with so much open cheating going on some people are just seeing how much trolling they can get away with or how offensive they can be. I'm sure there are people who don't actually want to play the game, they just drive about ramming players on missions, blocking roads and insulting everyone in the chat. They must think they are very big and clever but they can't correctly spell any word over four letters long. I don't engage them anymore, I felt sorry for the last troll I embarrassed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Friendly reminder that enforcers are SUPPOSED to witness ram raiders.

i am sure that having 255 golds cop witness green and bronze players with less that 10 hours ingame is what the og devs inteded it to be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, RCooper said:

i am sure that having 255 golds cop witness green and bronze players with less that 10 hours ingame is what the og devs inteded it to be

Sure it's a scummy move, but it is the reality of the game... keep in mind enforcers don't have the ability to ram raid at all. If you decide to do "crime" in the game, then you shouldn't be surprised when the self-proclaimed militia factions disguised as police will instantly kill you for it,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ColorBauss said:

Sure it's a scummy move, but it is the reality of the game... keep in mind enforcers don't have the ability to ram raid at all. If you decide to do "crime" in the game, then you shouldn't be surprised when the self-proclaimed militia factions disguised as police will instantly kill you for it,

I collect a bit of cash, usually around 20,000 then hide near the cop shop and return to lobby, come back in as my cop and pick up the dropped stash. If security trucks are common I steal three of them before I return to lobby, dropping them off at the impound gets Mr Abominator up to level 1.5. Just make sure you know where your cop can spawn on the map because I haven't unlocked many contacts yet. I once dropped my stash in a place I couldn't spawn anywhere near.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ColorBauss said:

Sure it's a scummy move, but it is the reality of the game... keep in mind enforcers don't have the ability to ram raid at all. If you decide to do "crime" in the game, then you shouldn't be surprised when the self-proclaimed militia factions disguised as police will instantly kill you for it,

The reality of the game is that it sucks,so it is normal for people to complain when something is unfair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2022 at 10:24 AM, ColorBauss said:

Most people do though, it's an intended part of the game just like missions and fight club 

Enforced used to have to witness criminals in the act. After 10s or so criminals could not be witnessed until doing another crime. This was fair. Enforcers had to put in some effort to catch them and take out the one with the cash. Now criminals are permanently able to be witnessed when holding over $1500. It breaks immersion and takes away the little bit of effort the enforcers needed to put in. This is not how the witness system was intended to be played.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2022 at 6:35 PM, BlatMan said:

Enforced used to have to witness criminals in the act. After 10s or so criminals could not be witnessed until doing another crime. This was fair. Enforcers had to put in some effort to catch them and take out the one with the cash. Now criminals are permanently able to be witnessed when holding over $1500. It breaks immersion and takes away the little bit of effort the enforcers needed to put in. This is not how the witness system was intended to be played.

yeah that sucks but atleast they dont allow you to initiate the witness if you are car surfing or inside a car anymore. i remember before they nerfed that people would just ram your van while witnessing and blow you up cause using ram plate or instant osmaw,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember when they first introduced the bloom mechanic over the actual recoil, Gunplay was never the same unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I recently created a new character (recreated with the same name), and in the fighter club I tried to do the task for 2 stun for about half an hour, the opponents just kill at 80-100 m by the "automatic sniper gun", making 5-8 shots in a fraction of a second, then they kill at point-blank range, just like spamming bullets, I don’t know for what game purposes this was done, but sometimes the pursuit of imaginary profit leads to the death of the game. There should be a balance (weapons and character modifications), now it is not.

Edited by gypexa cynepcmap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

√ó
×
  • Create New...