a0194112

Are this game dead?

8 hours ago, BlatMan said:

GMs

Yea I hate to disparage the GM, but. 

We only get one gm in NA, n they never are there when the Gold Troll Clan is, smashing your around with their vegas's.

Or demanding intercourse with your dead mother, no the gm wont silence them for chat toxicity or remove them, 

They run around in cement trucks or vegas's trolling the Legit, but the gm seems to be more interested in keeping me out of said cement truck.  They dont have any ban power. and nobody is gonna get banned. 

I dont believe they are banning for anything, they have no proof they are doing anything. Toxic developer lets them into bronze so they can hack n troll n the gms protect them. LO staff mad a mack cuz he wont buy their hax. 

As far as I'm concerned a Gold is gm. a staff member. In other words the staff is just as toxic and crooked as the gold is

On 4/1/2022 at 9:53 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

because Golds run the game. They threatened the staff with ddos if they ban them, or don't do what they say. 

that is why we are desegregated, that is why no anti cheat. 

I dont think all the staff are toxic bullies, I think they have been threatened by gold hackers and watched by forum trolls.

The CEO has not mentioned anything about the crisis in the nearly 7 months, So either he knows n its playing stupid, or he don't know cuz don't care, or he known n the golds have threatened him with cyber, so he wont talk about it or stop it. 

@MattScott

When are you going to do something about this. Oh do I sound like a Loon rambling assumption's n insinuations?

Yes I suppose I do, Why don't U come out of your Rabbit Hole n set me straight.

This desegregation is not right, its unfair and no one is gonna wanna play this as a new player in these conditions, 

bring me an anti cheat, bring me a Green Zone with a level cap say lev 50.

So these new kids don't get immediately sat on by groups of golds.

With a level cap this would keep people from dethreating and would keep T ranks out of missions with high rank golds

Sounds delusional.

The only people who threatened DDOS was like -insert Joker Hacker names here- and that was over LO handling the game like G1 did. It had nothing to do "banning" golds. Anti-cheat exists as well last I checked, there was issues with the last one, arguably.

The desgregation is fine. The game originated with it. G1 added it and the game unironically went -downhill- from there. (Though I was for the desegregation at first because I was a newb r100 player getting my patootie stomped by the ol' cheat clans that -actually- existed.

I am perfectly fine with a R50/75 rank cap until new players have to join in with the rest of the population. I even advocated for it at one point on the old forums, to occur with the desegregation. ATM, it's the same as it was when I started playing APB, just with a lot different gunplay and mechanics.

52 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Yea I hate to disparage the GM, but. 

We only get one gm in NA, n they never are there when the Gold Troll Clan is, smashing your around with their vegas's.

Or demanding intercourse with your dead mother, no the gm wont silence them for chat toxicity or remove them, 

They run around in cement trucks or vegas's trolling the Legit, but the gm seems to be more interested in keeping me out of said cement truck.  They dont have any ban power. and nobody is gonna get banned. 

I dont believe they are banning for anything, they have no proof they are doing anything. Toxic developer lets them into bronze so they can hack n troll n the gms protect them. LO staff mad a mack cuz he wont buy their hax. 

As far as I'm concerned a Gold is gm. a staff member. In other words the staff is just as toxic and crooked as the gold is

There's nothing bannable about running around in dumptrucks and hitting people intentionally in it. Just as you can do the same in a vegas or pio. The only bannable thing is if they -follow you for like 10-15 minutes- interfering and blocking mission objectives and the like. Depending on language something -could- be done, but you could also -save chat logs- and send those to LO through support if you wished for something to happen. Just don't shittalk them back and ask them to stop. If they don't you then have a case. (or you can just /block name them) /shrug

Edited by Noob_Guardian

2 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

follow you for like 10-15 minutes- interfering and blocking mission objectives and the like

Yea, its not the occasional Dual with car or the one who trolls everyone at random. 

I'm all for a little Tom Foolery

2 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

(or you can just /block name them) /shrug

YES. Silence is Golden' I been just blocking D chat altogether  

*title*

10 weeks without any update..u tell

Edited by AlienTM

This Game is so DEAD.

everyone in this trash game runs with triggerbot for free and the Devs gives a fuck.  

This Game DEAD since LO

On 4/9/2022 at 1:31 AM, BlatMan said:

Sadly I think this is the case. I've seen them crash the mission districts to startup fightclub. Seen a GM defend a player who was spamming cheat advertisements in district chat. Sadly my screenshot didn't capture it.  There's one streamer who aimbots on stream. They play with modified .upk files, not just custom configs. They also organized a witch hunt against another player. I've submitted reports to support with clips from their stream. Support got snappy with me when I sent them a new clip on an open ticket, then closed the ticket. They're 30s to 1 minute clips, and the few I couldn't clip I timestamped their stream.

It doesn't help that the GMs are players themselves. They're going to have bias towards the current playerbase. We need a 3rd party who's into shooters that knows what to look for.

Ive seen 2 streamers who are using smooth-aiming very obviously. And almost every EU streamer is wallhacking... yet no one says anything, its pretty funny honestly. I been facing cheaters since 2011's beta... whatever. but atleast un-nerf ALL of the guns that I could actually go toe to toe vs said cheaters... playing in todays game sucks so much cause of how inaccurate the guns are.

• Like 2

On 3/31/2022 at 8:55 PM, a0194112 said:

I am silver and i all get silver Teammate and enemy all gold , how to i fix this? unstall? and how to fix 25x ping plz help

Me and my friends uninstalled the game sadly for this reason. Unplayable.

They were not satisfied with not putting in the engine update but they also wanted to kill the game even more.