a0194112

Are this game dead?

I am silver and i all get silver Teammate and enemy all gold , how to i fix this? unstall? and how to fix 25x ping plz help

• Like 3

Play against top gold all day and become gold!

Can also switch sides to which has most golds playing (but heard that when a silver k/o's a gold the gold cries a little so it's worth  trying on silver team),

I don't know about ping, but if you download a lot of anime the game gets high ping

• Like 1

Play against top gold all day and get zero kills, zero points for missions unless they stay back and let you complete an objective. Go mug folks to level up instead, it's much quicker. If you're a cop you're screwed, can't level up at all.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

because Golds run the game. They threatened the staff with ddos if they ban them, or don't do what they say. 

that is why we are desegregated, that is why no anti cheat. 

I dont think all the staff are toxic bullies, I think they have been threatened by gold hackers and watched by forum trolls.

The CEO has not mentioned anything about the crisis in the nearly 7 months, So either he knows n its playing stupid, or he don't know cuz don't care, or he known n the golds have threatened him with cyber, so he wont talk about it or stop it. 

@MattScott

When are you going to do something about this. Oh do I sound like a Loon rambling assumption's n insinuations?

Yes I suppose I do, Why don't U come out of your Rabbit Hole n set me straight.

This desegregation is not right, its unfair and no one is gonna wanna play this as a new player in these conditions, 

bring me an anti cheat, bring me a Green Zone with a level cap say lev 50.

So these new kids don't get immediately sat on by groups of golds.

With a level cap this would keep people from dethreating and would keep T ranks out of missions with high rank golds

9 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

When are you going to do something about this. Oh do I sound like a Loon rambling assumption's n insinuations?

You dont sound like a loon, i heard the exact same thing.  But i dont blame LO either. I would have probably done the same thing as them. Everything except the Engine upgrade. I would have nipped that in the bud and put more work into the existing game.

On 4/1/2022 at 1:58 PM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

Play against top gold all day and get zero kills, zero points for missions unless they stay back and let you complete an objective. Go mug folks to level up instead, it's much quicker. If you're a cop you're screwed, can't level up at all.

That removal of threat segregation sure helped keep the population up.

1 hour ago, greenfield said:

game is fine, stop complaining is the first step.

...my brother in Stalin. 

Edited by Sniperturtle

On 4/1/2022 at 4:53 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

because Golds run the game. They threatened the staff with ddos if they ban them, or don't do what they say. 

I dont think all the staff are toxic bullies, I think they have been threatened by gold hackers and watched by forum trolls.

The CEO has not mentioned anything about the crisis in the nearly 7 months, So either he knows n its playing stupid, or he don't know cuz don't care, or he known n the golds have threatened him with cyber, so he wont talk about it or stop it. 

@MattScott

Yes I suppose I do, Why don't U come out of your Rabbit Hole n set me straight.

This desegregation is not right, its unfair and no one is gonna wanna play this as a new player in these conditions, 

bring me an anti cheat, bring me a Green Zone with a level cap say lev 50.

So these new kids don't get immediately sat on by groups of golds.

With a level cap this would keep people from dethreating and would keep T ranks out of missions with high rank golds

There're not enough new players to have a healthy matchmaking for them. Remember when there were tutorial districts? Even with 2k players on EU they didn't have a population to make new players getting missions against each other.

2 hours ago, gremlen said:

new players

I guess you're right. 

I can deal with the golds, some are cool, others are blatants, most are wise pattoots .

But it aint right for the kids to have to deal with a wall of golds in every mission and likewise 

it's a bit annoying for experienced players to face same gold group/team, with a T-rank tm, who may not even come.

Most of those T's are gonna be someone's reroll. They Must do something. 

Advertisements of any sort would help bring in actual new players, but we know how that is. 

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I guess you're right. 

I can deal with the golds, some are cool, others are blatants, most are wise pattoots .

But it aint right for the kids to have to deal with a wall of golds in every mission and likewise 

it's a bit annoying for experienced players to face same gold group/team, with a T-rank tm, who may not even come.

Most of those T's are gonna be someone's reroll. They Must do something. 

Advertisements of any sort would help bring in actual new players, but we know how that is. 

With my experience of over 10 thousands of hours, I can tell that mostly average players are delusional thinking that a lot of gold players are blatant. There's a huge gap between skill level in the game. Tbh I have never seen any other game with such segregation between skill level. The best way LO can possibly fix it is to release the cross-district matchmaking system they were talking a lot about and start advertising the game, so more new players come to try the game and being able to match each other.

The game lives on, no need to immediately say that it is dead. This is not true. The more often you ask such questions, the less the mood. You have to believe in the game and keep playing.

On 4/2/2022 at 11:46 PM, greenfield said:

game is fine, stop complaining is the first step.

The game is dead and will continue to be even deader if nothing changes.

16 hours ago, gremlen said:

delusional thinking that a lot of gold players are blatant. There's a huge gap between skill level in the game.

Agreed. It should be much harder to get silver, and easier to get gold. ridiculous the way i yo-yo, I'll win n dethreat to bronze, or loose but kill a couple, n I'm silver.

As far as hacks go. there are a few, n just like the rest of us, they have multiple characters an or accounts.

So what may look like boat loads of haxers is simply 3-4 dirtbags coming in and cycling thru their characters.

Then they group together or are teamed by MM, so one on the gold team might toggle or bot, and to the opponent its all of em , guilty by association. 

2 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

easier to get gold

i can't agree with this, gold is way too easy to attain, the skill gap between someone waving between silver and gold and a top level player is HUGE

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Yeedman said:

i can't agree with this, gold is way too easy to attain, the skill gap between someone waving between silver and gold and a top level player is HUGE

this. the skill gap is the biggest in gold(between the best and worst golds), green should be removed and a threat level should be added above gold.

7 hours ago, MonkaS said:

this. the skill gap is the biggest in gold(between the best and worst golds), green should be removed and a threat level should be added above gold.

The problem with a higher threat than gold is that it will just become a new gold and an old gold becomes an old silver and a bronze will just turn into a green. It's a problem of the current matchmaking system that you're always limited up to 40 players to match against and a problem of low pop. In my opinion, LO have to release a cross-district matchmaking system and add mmr system afterwards. You will start get mmr only after reaching a gold. Adding new threats will just kill lowest threats

Edited by gremlen
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, MonkaS said:

we have 4 threat colors now and your solution is to...have a different 4 threat colors? what?

the gold skill gap exists because A) threat ratings across the board are poorly distributed, B) its easier to gain threat than lose threat, and C) threat levels are not dynamically limited

there are other reasons (poor game balance, lax threat manipulation policing, etc) but these are the 3 biggest issues, and because they all cause threat inflation adding higher threat levels only shifts the skill gap to a different color badge

2 hours ago, glaciers said:

we have 4 threat colors now and your solution is to...have a different 4 threat colors? what?

the gold skill gap exists because A) threat ratings across the board are poorly distributed, B) its easier to gain threat than lose threat, and C) threat levels are not dynamically limited

there are other reasons (poor game balance, lax threat manipulation policing, etc) but these are the 3 biggest issues, and because they all cause threat inflation adding higher threat levels only shifts the skill gap to a different color badge

obv they are distributed poorly I'm saying player skill isn't being properly represented with threat level especially at the top end  

Edited by MonkaS

People still thinking that the colour of your threat means anything to the matchmaker and that changing that stuff does anything more than visual.

Funny.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

People still thinking that the colour of your threat means anything to the matchmaker and that changing that stuff does anything more than visual.

Funny.

oh but it does
just that it still gives funny matches regardless

7 hours ago, Yeedman said:

oh but it does
just that it still gives funny matches regardless

It doesn't.

All I get is matches against bullet sponges who don't die no matter how much I shoot them yet they clip me and that's it, I can't even reach cover, as soon as they start shooting I'm dead before I can move two steps to the side and I'm running for fucks sake. I give up trying to shoot anyone on this game, just turn up, stand there and die, spawn in car 3 times for JT then go AFK. I got 1 kill last night and 4/5 matches got me 0 points. Sometimes you have a knob head team mate who only shoots people on his own team.

On 4/1/2022 at 9:53 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Sadly I think this is the case. I've seen them crash the mission districts to startup fightclub. Seen a GM defend a player who was spamming cheat advertisements in district chat. Sadly my screenshot didn't capture it.  There's one streamer who aimbots on stream. They play with modified .upk files, not just custom configs. They also organized a witch hunt against another player. I've submitted reports to support with clips from their stream. Support got snappy with me when I sent them a new clip on an open ticket, then closed the ticket. They're 30s to 1 minute clips, and the few I couldn't clip I timestamped their stream.

It doesn't help that the GMs are players themselves. They're going to have bias towards the current playerbase. We need a 3rd party who's into shooters that knows what to look for.