I think during the time I've had my account, the only time I actually bought JMB's was through the BOGO event, bought 50, got 50 free obviously. Mainly got JT's and leased guns. HOWEVER I did manage to get the perma Whisper, Joker PR2, Joker CR3, and the 4x4 Vegas Gumshoe. Later I bought the Firehawk though. Since then I've sworn off of buying *ANYTHING* until LO takes a look at everything in Armas, especially the JMB's. I dont even have premium lol.

I dont want too that the toption for trading legendarys disappear, i had only in mind to let the Legendarys be easyer obtainable through boxes that not someone must spend thousands or a couple hundred of dollars to get it.

2 hours ago, Krrris said:

I'm sorry but making legendary weapons not tradeable or sellable in marketplace will ruin the apb marketplace. More over in this game there are many spheres that players are using, for example making Symbols, Cars, Themes, Songs and also trade, exchanging of legendaries. Its like removing one of this spheres.

Exchanging, Trading legendary weapons in apb reloaded was always one of the most important and interesting part of the game. It will be very sad to most of us seeing it locked away. I'm sure there are more players who will agree with me.

I suggest to improve the trading system instead of removing the legendary exchange sphere completely.

There are many players who waiting for a better trading system instead of locking legendary weapons to account bound. 

They are only removing this feature in countries where it is not allowed. 

IIRC thats just one country.