Sign in to follow this  
JOSELA

NEW MATCHMAKING WAS A GREAT IDEA TO KILL GAME

Congratulations a long time ago when the game about playing without server matchmaking came out, I predicted that the game was going to die even more, they ignored it, so I think that what they want is for the game to die definitively, so they already have an excuse for the engine update.

Personally, as is logical, I go in from time to time to see my clothes because if I start playing matchmaking against gold it is evident that I am going to uninstall it, as is the case with all my friends who already have it logically uninstalled, congratulations, good engine update.

I insist a game that is the best thing I have ever played turned into a relic without being properly preserved.

• Like 2

The game is without the threat districts for months now.Playerbase is pretty much the same(300-350)End of the drama

• Like 2

12 hours ago, AlienTM said:

The game is without the threat districts for months now.Playerbase is pretty much the same(300-350)End of the drama

this. At least golds are able to play on jericho now

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MonkaS said:

At least golds are able to play on jericho now

You mean that Golds and Hackers can farm Bronze, and at least now those dirty bronzies n dirty low silvers have to Sweat hard to play against us cuz they dont have the right to play without getting hacked, trolled, n us calling vulgarities bout they Mama's.

Right, kid, thats what its all about, Kill the game for non hacks. Yep just what Matt Scott and Selali wanted.

Golds dont have a right to play at all. No Cheater does. Ya either be cheatin or trollin out legits, n ya belong in Jail.

So do the sociopathic staff that let blatants bully by opening bronze up to golds. Oh they sitting up there watchin n laughing

tee hehehe. Ya Ya ya, Dirtbags.

Somebody brought unlimited phone internet round, it's faster than the free wifi.  I didn't have to fight my car for control and I shot everyone, two blitzkreig medals, one mission. I actually ran out of ammo before dying for once, nearly levelled up my contact. The opposition shot us up a few times too so it was fairly evenly matched, we won some and lost some. I have been popping into social to check my auctions and have a look who's there, I'm seeing a lot of players below rank 60 at the moment, one on 11. I've been putting a crim cab and crackvan in the auction for $1 every day and they always sell for up to 50,000.

5 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

You mean that Golds and Hackers can farm Bronze, and at least now those dirty bronzies n dirty low silvers have to Sweat hard to play against us cuz they dont have the right to play without getting hacked, trolled, n us calling vulgarities bout they Mama's.

Right, kid, thats what its all about, Kill the game for non hacks. Yep just what Matt Scott and Selali wanted.

Golds dont have a right to play at all. No Cheater does. Ya either be cheatin or trollin out legits, n ya belong in Jail.

So do the sociopathic staff that let blatants bully by opening bronze up to golds. Oh they sitting up there watchin n laughing

tee hehehe. Ya Ya ya, Dirtbags.

You can manipulate the treat system to get gold easier than to get green. To get gold you leave every match you might score low in. To get green, you have to play through every match, and get the worst score while still getting enough score to count towards the mission.

There is a high percentage of cheaters compared to the total active population, but most golds don't cheat. There would probably be less cheaters if it weren't for all the false reports. Support has to go through every ticket sent in. If you report every player who beats you support isn't going to take you seriously, and it's going to make them less enthusiastic about looking into other reports.

2 hours ago, BlatMan said:

ort has to go through every ticket sent in.

We have no support, I dont believe anyone reads reports, they have zero staff in-game, Ceo shows up once in a blue moon.

Plus the victim has to provide the burden of proof for them to even consider it, so unless your a streamer kid, you're not gonna have any means to provide any proof.  Lazy Orbit knows this, and uses it to not do anything. They let the hackers in

As far as I'm concerned the staff are just as toxic as your worst toxic in game. They enjoy bullying n they listen to the Gold trolls that come here but rarely play in game. In over 6 months not one staff member, n i mean real staff. has come in game to see what their toxic buddys are doing. No dif to me between a toxic blatant hacker and a LO staff. no difference.

A dirty Bully is a Bully. They won't ban their friends they let into bronze.

I dont use the report function because of this, Lo is corrupt, highly corrupt

The burden of proof is on the player accusing another player of cheating. That's not an issue. If you say something is true, you should at least have some evidence of it. But like you said, we have no support. I've submitted clips of a streamer snapping onto players behind walls. This was from their stream, from their perspective, yet that's not enough. Thing is, I can understand why support would skip these reports. If I was constantly getting spammed with reports with little to no evidence, I'd end up closing most of them with a copy/paste message just to get them off my queue.

• Like 1

i wil say this again. I WANT A WEBSITE WHERE WE CAN CHECK ALL THE STATS FROM ALL THE PLAYERS. this is ofcourse a way to check if i can beleve this guy is legit or not. also this has to do with Hackusating and LO doesnt feel like thats the right decision to do. stil a lot of people talk about hackers while not knowing who is legit and who is not. If you want a healty community whit having no way of knowing that everybody is legit. idoubt with the small community that we have this wil never happen.

Edited by TzickyT
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 bronze against aimbotting gold player with a pistol that kills us instantly but shows as an assault rifle on the respawn screen, I didn't give a shit anyway, only doing missions for spawn in car JT, complete a mission JT, and tag or radar jam players JT daily tasks. Had someone come round who knew about these things, he's been a mod on other games and he said the opponent was definitely using hacks. I was using his phone again so there was no lag but I got zero kills doing missions last night because of these hacking twats.

On 3/30/2022 at 5:14 AM, TzickyT said:

i wil say this again. I WANT A WEBSITE WHERE WE CAN CHECK ALL THE STATS FROM ALL THE PLAYERS. this is ofcourse a way to check if i can beleve this guy is legit or not. also this has to do with Hackusating and LO doesnt feel like thats the right decision to do. stil a lot of people talk about hackers while not knowing who is legit and who is not. If you want a healty community whit having no way of knowing that everybody is legit. idoubt with the small community that we have this wil never happen.

sounds like it would be even more toxic than ffbans, pass

On 3/28/2022 at 7:30 PM, AlienTM said:

Yes, I already know that the game is incredibly full of players, especially thanks to having removed the bronze, silver and gold ranks and that everything is perfect today, the engine update is also perfect and new people love to play without recent ranks started against people over 2000h in the game END OF DRAMA

There are much less cheaters than you think. The problem is that there’s no proper matchmaking and low pop. Imagine if csgo had the same low population and the game would eventually make matches silvers/gold nova against global elite. Bad players would be hackisating as much as in apb but in reality it’s just a gap between skill levels.

In apb there’s a huge gap between silvers/bad golds and good players. 
for example, Today I got OP against me and he started hackusating me but in reality this player is not aware of how to play the game and was doing terrible decisions. 

3 hours ago, JOSELA said:

Yes, I already know that the game is incredibly full of players, especially thanks to having removed the bronze, silver and gold ranks and that everything is perfect today, the engine update is also perfect and new people love to play without recent ranks started against people over 2000h in the game END OF DRAMA

What Engine Upgrade? That thing is postponed, maybe it will come true in this decade.

16 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

What Engine Upgrade? That thing is postponed, maybe it will come true in this decade.

it was sarcasm my guy

Drop all contacts into fight club. 😀

Edited by Jazeker
  • Like 1

They should make a website that shows bans and lets you comment on them.

29 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

They should make a website that shows bans and lets you comment on them.

#bringbackffbans

Being a customer, i felt a lot better seeing the ban statistics knowing there is something being done. Radio silence and seeing level 255 clans openly selling cheats (right now) doesnt fill me with confidence.

54 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

Being a customer, i felt a lot better seeing the ban statistics knowing there is something being done. Radio silence and seeing level 255 clans openly selling cheats (right now) doesnt fill me with confidence.

i too would prefer being lied to over radio silence /s

3 hours ago, glaciers said:

i too would prefer being lied to over radio silence /s

Your APB character is very good looking.

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Your APB character is very good looking.

simp

another selfish silver thread... silvers are complaining about difficult opp yet ignoring that golds could simply not join instances altogether during lower hours..  i was hating that there was only a bronze instance on and on top of that, even if i was lucky enough to get into one, then every now and then i'd end up with afking opp or teammates, cuz everyone was trying to dethreat... 

...bottom line, i get your point as well, but if you take a step back, you would understand that this move was needed considering the low pop.

On 4/2/2022 at 10:01 PM, greenfield said:

another selfish silver thread... silvers are complaining about difficult opp yet ignoring that golds could simply not join instances altogether during lower hours..  i was hating that there was only a bronze instance on and on top of that, even if i was lucky enough to get into one, then every now and then i'd end up with afking opp or teammates, cuz everyone was trying to dethreat... 

...bottom line, i get your point as well, but if you take a step back, you would understand that this move was needed considering the low pop.

you mean cancerous gold cry babies who ruined the game day in and day out, so much so that people would lose on purpose to avoid those servers. Like a secret society protecting each other and the cheats that they are using all whilst stomping the new players who accidently join the server then leave the game forever.

As a social experiement LO should have looked at the situation and seen that gold and silver servers are dead and people are avoiding like the plague, bronze are alive and well. Answer, lets put the wolves in the hen house with no protection for new players what so ever. Essentially rewarding the cancerous players who have been ruining the game for years.

I am not touching this game until they revert the threat districts at least. 

Hf losing even more people. 

On 3/28/2022 at 8:30 PM, AlienTM said:

It was 600 like a year ago. 

Edited by PotatoeGirl

Sign in to follow this