SalmonToastie

Buff S1-FA 'Frenzy'

Its weak, gets outperformed by an ntec at close range which is supposed to be one of its good points. It needs something, a damage buff, a firerate buff, less accuracy bloom on full auto. Something at least. If you give a weapon its area its supposed to perform well in that area, this gun has no area it performs well in. The other weapons in this series do well, but the frenzy feels so outcast compared to them both. Damn the Tic even does better the the frenzy at its job.

Edited by SalmonToastie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SalmonToastie said:

Its weak, gets outperformed by an ntec at close range which is supposed to be one of its good points. It needs something, a damage buff, a firerate buff, less accuracy bloom on full auto. Something at least. If you give a weapon its area its supposed to perform well in that area, this gun has no area it performs well in. The other weapons in this series do well, but the frenzy feels so outcast compared to them both. Damn the Tic even does better the the frenzy at its job.

I'm pretty sure the Frenzy IS an NTEC

6 minutes ago, DeadlyHellhound said:

Na all S1 Weapons have completely different patterns to what would be considered their counterparts/reskins, Ntec ≠ Frenzy , Tic ≠ NSSW, plus Frenzy is 7STK, Ntec is 6STK , All of the S1 weapons considering the accuracy, fully automatic fire is the whole point of them.

Edited by SalmonToastie

6 minutes ago, DeadlyHellhound said:

It's not an NTEC.

7 Shots to kill, a bit more accurate, and higher rate of fire combined with a recoil system that works really well 35m~ or so.

You can full auto and expect to land every shot within 20-30m.

Just now, Caesruul said:

It's not an NTEC.

7 Shots to kill, a bit more accurate, and higher rate of fire combined with a recoil system that works really well 35m~ or so.

You can full auto and expect to land every shot within 20-30m.

Thats the thing, the frenzy is the one that ends up being outclassed against what its comparable too, the NTEC, maybe if it was a 6 STK, or like i said, less bloom gain when firing fully automatic. As soon as you slap CJ on it its terrible at range and has even more bloom.

5 hours ago, SalmonToastie said:

Thats the thing, the frenzy is the one that ends up being outclassed against what its comparable too, the NTEC, maybe if it was a 6 STK, or like i said, less bloom gain when firing fully automatic. As soon as you slap CJ on it its terrible at range and has even more bloom.

it's too unreliable at 7 hit. I can NTEC far more accurately and be more deadly with it than i can Frenzy simply because the extra bullet for some reason. I'd be in support of making it 6 hits to kill, or at least making it so that the bloom gain is slightly lower than currently.

6 hours ago, SalmonToastie said:

Na all S1 Weapons have completely different patterns to what would be considered their counterparts/reskins, Ntec ≠ Frenzy , Tic ≠ NSSW, plus Frenzy is 7STK, Ntec is 6STK , All of the S1 weapons considering the accuracy, fully automatic fire is the whole point of them.

Honestly I've always used the Frenzy as an NTEC and it felt perfectly fine to me as well as the Manic and the Rabid. To me they're good weapons as they are.

2 hours ago, DeadlyHellhound said:

Honestly I've always used the Frenzy as an NTEC and it felt perfectly fine to me as well as the Manic and the Rabid. To me they're good weapons as they are.

i've done so as well, but it's sadly not as reliable imo. That extra shot to kill makes it feel really out of place.

4 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

i've done so as well, but it's sadly not as reliable imo. That extra shot to kill makes it feel really out of place.

Exactly, but i have no idea what would make it feel correct, making it a 6 STK would make it so much better than an ntec, it can spray well but it always loses because either a shot misses or your last one to make the 7 never lands. Because well, you die instead.

Edited by SalmonToastie

I think it would be too powerful at 6 STK because of the better fire rate and faster bloom recovery compared to the NTEC. Giving the Frenzy a slight fire rate increase sounds good.