Sign in to follow this  
Ritual

03/23 Maintenance Announcement

Hello, everyone!

This Wednesday (03/23), 9 AM UTC, the standard weekly maintenance will occur. It is expected to last up to 4 hours. As always, this maintenance also includes regular console maintenance.

Thank you for your patience during this period!

Regards,
Ritual

P.S: The announcement has been cross-posted from Game Updates

2 hours ago, Ritual said:

Thank you

and I Thank You for the update. 

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

No thanks.

Leave that one alone!

5 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

whats point

Game barely runs tuesday night before maintenance, almost impossible to drive my car or shoot anyone, It's usually working better on wednesday night after maintenance.

3 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

Game barely runs tuesday night before maintenance, almost impossible to drive my car or shoot anyone, It's usually working better on wednesday night after maintenance.

Friend your issues seem to be with your internet service, and not with the game.

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Friend your issues seem to be with your internet service, and not with the game.

I know, the game would always work with a stable connection, which I don't have but the game still seems to run smoothest for me after maintenance, I actually had a strong internet connection last night and didn't lose it once but it was as almost as bad as that time I got kicked out for packet loss. I remember last tuesday saying to my friend after giving up trying to even mug anyone it'll be better tomorrow after maintenance. Last night again I gave up on missions because I couldn't drive the car without it driving itself into things constantly, the day before it was bad but I could still point the car where I wanted it to go.

59 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I know, the game would always work with a stable connection, which I don't have but the game still seems to run smoothest for me after maintenance, I actually had a strong internet connection last night and didn't lose it once but it was as almost as bad as that time I got kicked out for packet loss. I remember last tuesday saying to my friend after giving up trying to even mug anyone it'll be better tomorrow after maintenance. Last night again I gave up on missions because I couldn't drive the car without it driving itself into things constantly, the day before it was bad but I could still point the car where I wanted it to go.

Well I admire your resolve.

• Thanks 1

How can I go about getting a refund for 10 years worth of G1 Transactions?

• Like 1

Just one question, what is the maintance for, if there's no new updates since 3 months ago on new engine or anything in general?

3 hours ago, ZoriaDunne said:

Just one question, what is the maintance for, if there's no new updates since 3 months ago on new engine or anything in general?

They change the NPC's clothes all the time. I remember when black leather jacket man got pink bits on his jacket, sometimes they have silly hair, the man wearing a vest once appeared with a tie as well as a stupid hairstyle for a while. Wife beater vest and a businessman's tie with a hairstyle that made his head look like it was on backwards from a distance.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

Sign in to follow this