Deftonez

In game acc's

Multiple IN GAME Accounts  

78 members have voted

1. 1. For people with MULTIPLE IN GAME accounts, would you be in favor of opting into merging your accounts into 1 master account? If it was possible?

• Frick yeah dude!
    • No, I'd rather not.

Just now, Nanometic said:

Surely the characters are just as old? And since they're being transferred it would be okay since they'd retain their age, right?😄 

Plus there is no real way to tell how old an account is other than certain in game things like titles etc.

i know what your saying, just call it personal preference.

anyway i cant see it happening. pretty sure there are more pressing issues that need to be worked on currently.

if they do this, give it a reasonable limit, like max 3 accs into one. i wouldn't mind a fee that atleast reflects the amount of additional character slots etc - but i guess more would definitely be reasonable

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Majiik said:

There's currently no way for support to merge accounts, so that's the only response they can provide. The poll seems more to gauge interest in a feature request.

@Majiik So does this mean account merging ia going to be a thing in the future? Cuz Id rather not spend a ton of chash on account permanent weapons if I dont have to. Any info you can share that support doesnt have would be greatly appreciated by me and several thousand other players. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

Well... LO-G1 Staff will be able to figure something that makes possible to merge the accounts into one? Even if this requires some payment. We're down on it.