Deftonez

In game acc's

Multiple IN GAME Accounts  

78 members have voted

1. 1. For people with MULTIPLE IN GAME accounts, would you be in favor of opting into merging your accounts into 1 master account? If it was possible?

• Frick yeah dude!
    • No, I'd rather not.

In light of the amount of people unbanned who own multiple accounts, I've heard a lot about wanting to be able to merge their in game accounts, because honestly, it's not that easy managing all of them at once (because I am one of those unbanned people with multiple accounts, and it's a pain in the patootie trying to manage them all.)

NOW LISTEN HERE YOU VERY SWEET PEOPLE

I know for some people, this would be seen as "Oh I'd be losing money doing this" WELL GUESS WHAT, if this we're set into motion by some miracle, it would be something you didn't have to be FORCED into, you could apply for it.

The benefits from this would be:

- Certain accounts have account wide things that others don't (merging them would combine all account wide items)

- Managing all your characters would be a lot easier

- Buying stuff on ARMAS would be more beneficial, especially new guns / account wide items

- Premium for ALL your amazing characters? (Cause not everyone has premium on all of their accounts)

Just to make things clear, this has NOTHING to do with FORUM accounts. I'm trying to be as transparent as possible even though it's inevitable someone will get confused.

• Like 1

Either way I doubt it would happen since they, for some reason, sell extra Character Slots got like 10 dollars or something. If they did I would like it if characters had their own threat not all of the tied together.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

They've already said no to this.

They did?

• Like 2

Well. I have two accounts, One with 4 chars Silver (Judge me) and other with only 1 character R81 Gold. I'm hoping to see them merged into one, Because in one I have Some weapons and Obeya SLR Hoplite Account Bound and in the Other I have a SLR Spartan account bound. I created the other for my younger brother to play with me, bu he gave up playing and I took for me and started to level up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Majiik said:

They did?

support gives a firm veto to any tickets about ingame account merging

but if this ever became a thing it would be really great, for me at least

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Majiik said:

They did?

Ask your support staff.

Though if you are willing to merge them, I would like to do that yes please.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 2

The way I see it is that it's a way to get more character slots on one account, which would be a slap in the face to anyone who has used G1C to buy extra character slots on their account... Then there's people who can abuse this system and create new accounts in order to gain more character slots on their main accounts. TBH I don't see it working positively whatsoever.

1 minute ago, StaN- said:

The way I see it is that it's a way to get more character slots on one account, which would be a slap in the face to anyone who has used G1C to buy extra character slots on their account... Then there's people who can abuse this system and create new accounts in order to gain more character slots on their main accounts. TBH I don't see it working positively whatsoever.

i personally would be fine with paying for a character slot for each character merged into a “main” account 

• Like 1

Just now, BXNNXD said:

i personally would be fine with paying for a character slot for each character merged into a “main” account 

Yeah I thought of that as an option after I posted. Having the option to pay for a character transfer or just for the extra character slot(s) would work really well.

44 minutes ago, Majiik said:

They did?

18 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Ask your support staff.

I'd love to have that too LUL

5 minutes ago, iTzHaze said:

I have 2 accounts and would love to have them merged to be honest.

Me too. I have 2 accounts too. But one is Silver and the other one is Gold. Well, if they keep my Gold Threat I'm down. :v

I have I think a secondary account, that I've never played on except once... It's really just a way to bypass the "pay for more character slots" Although, now your characters don't have the same weapons etc...

I'd have to say, "I wish", but vote no.

In addition to that, people created new accounts to exploit the 'Refer a friend'  program that G1 ran... Sure there are more ways to exploit it, but creating your own account and just using the referral code was too easy. I don't care about my other account... It's dead to me anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQQzjTh7Pag

23 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Ask your support staff.

There's currently no way for support to merge accounts, so that's the only response they can provide. The poll seems more to gauge interest in a feature request.

• Like 1

I have I think a secondary account, that I've never played on except once... It's really just a way to bypass the "pay for more character slots" Although, now your characters don't have the same weapons etc...

I'd have to say, "I wish", but vote no.

In addition to that, people created new accounts to exploit the 'Refer a friend'  program that G1 ran... Sure there are more ways to exploit it, but creating your own account and just using the referral code was too easy. I don't care about my other account... It's dead to me anyways.

I made a new account to play for about week after hearing about the acquisition by LO. I did buy an ATAC and one of the Yukon variants, would like the Yukon variant on my main account.

Unsure on the implications of how this could be achieved though:

First account: 4 char slots, 1 used and 3 spare - no premium.

Second account: 3 char slots 2 used and 1 spare - with premium.

if it ever was to become a possible option i would prefer to have the chars and premium from my second account moved over to the first one, not the other way around.

3 minutes ago, Majiik said:

There's currently no way for support to merge accounts, so that's the only response they can provide. The poll seems more to gauge interest in a feature request.

Can I get my name on any future list in that case, handsome?

OMg4zut.gif

3 minutes ago, iTzHaze said:

Unsure on the implications of how this could be achieved though:

First account: 4 char slots, 1 used and 3 spare - no premium.

Second account: 3 char slots 2 used and 1 spare - with premium.

if it ever was to become a possible option i would prefer to have the chars and premium from my second account moved over to the first one, not the other way around.

Out of curiosity, why? Just for the 1 character slot? If they did merge accounts. I imagine it'd be easier to add character slots over adding premium to an account as a GM. 

Server Merge had issues that are still outstanding to this day, years later. So, unless LO are actually willing to resolve those...the last thing I'd want is them to mess with accounts directly.

Just make character slots cheaper...and premium.

Edited by LUST
Salty Ol' Timer

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Can I get my name on any future list in that case, handsome?

OMg4zut.gif

Somehow I'm always shocked at how fast things get weird around here. I mean, they always do, every time.

Just now, Genobee said:

Somehow I'm always shocked at how fast things get weird around here. I mean, they always do, every time.

Im sure I have no idea what you are talking about, handsome.

SrK2Vcq.gif

4 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Out of curiosity, why? Just for the 1 character slot? If they did merge accounts. I imagine it'd be easier to add character slots over adding premium to an account as a GM. 

first account as it's the oldest one. that's all.

6 minutes ago, iTzHaze said:

first account as it's the oldest one. that's all.

Surely the characters are just as old? And since they're being transferred it would be okay since they'd retain their age, right?😄 

Plus there is no real way to tell how old an account is other than certain in game things like titles etc.