Sign in to follow this  
RCooper

Shield

Shields are awesome mainly because you can leave one just next to your dead opponent's body, so they could contemplate on your well-crafted symbol design whilst waiting to resurrect. They get to enjoy art, you get to be edgy, it's a win-win situation.

• Like 2

On 3/26/2022 at 3:58 AM, Noob_Guardian said:

Oh see, I legit use epipen and -run- max distance with it all the time for various reasons. Sure it's useful to get away -sometimes-. But I prefer using it for pushing/rushes/spawning much more haha

I used it on a mission for the first time last night, opponent had a long range rifle and I needed to get closer. It was that area with all the bridges and that strange little building you can run through in Financial. He was on the opposite side of the bridges, as soon as the building was between us I hit the button and gave it legs through the building, when I came out the other side he was running towards a bridge with his back to me to flank me, I shot him in the back. I imagine he must have thought I'd teleported if he isn't aware of the epipen. Towards the end of the mission he was on the roof though and I ran around the thing for ages but couldn't find a way up. I'll be using it all the time from now on. 

On 4/9/2022 at 12:13 PM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I used it on a mission for the first time last night, opponent had a long range rifle and I needed to get closer. It was that area with all the bridges and that strange little building you can run through in Financial. He was on the opposite side of the bridges, as soon as the building was between us I hit the button and gave it legs through the building, when I came out the other side he was running towards a bridge with his back to me to flank me, I shot him in the back. I imagine he must have thought I'd teleported if he isn't aware of the epipen. Towards the end of the mission he was on the roof though and I ran around the thing for ages but couldn't find a way up. I'll be using it all the time from now on. 

Oh you mean the financials lil island building? Yeah theres ways up but you have to jump the vents if that's where you're talking. You can snipe it from the mall or the other side. There's no blatant ladders there. There's 2 ways up but they're close on the same side of the building, split, so one can be used to get up and flank, or run across the pipes to the other one.

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2022 at 7:19 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

They should let you dual wield shields.

this has been the smartest post in this forum.  nominate this player for president of LO, right now.

11 hours ago, EerieEric said:

this has been the smartest post in this forum.  nominate this player for president of LO, right now.

As my first act as President of LO I will be shutting down APB.

I pressed 5 for blue gas and gave it legs around a corner only to eat a rocket from a rocket launcher but when the smoke cleared I wasn't dead and machine gunned the poor fellow down. He must have thought I was cheating, I might have even had fragile on as well, sometimes I forget to swap it for clotting agent to do missions. I don't know what happened, it looked like a direct hit when I've died from the blast of a less accurate shot.

On 4/20/2022 at 1:50 PM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I pressed 5 for blue gas and gave it legs around a corner only to eat a rocket from a rocket launcher but when the smoke cleared I wasn't dead and machine gunned the poor fellow down. He must have thought I was cheating, I might have even had fragile on as well, sometimes I forget to swap it for clotting agent to do missions. I don't know what happened, it looked like a direct hit when I've died from the blast of a less accurate shot.

Yesterday I ate an OSMAW rocket without flak jacket on and didn't take damage.

On 3/19/2022 at 12:52 PM, RCooper said:

We are not playing fortnite,we are playing apb,as an exconsumable(btw remove consumables from the game) the mechanics behind the shield are super dumb and paired with med spray which btw still as broken as always,it allows you to turn the situation around,a situation where you would get killed 100% of the times,now most of the times u make it alive and killing the guy that 85 you.

huh? l2p ffs

16 hours ago, nattsvart_katt said:

huh? l2p ffs

Wow what an useful criticism,thanks to you now i am a pro

Sign in to follow this