Hide threat levels ?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Hidden threat levels yes or no?

• Hell yes
    • omg no !

I'm not sure if there is already a topic or poll concerning to this, but wouldn't it be a valid option to remove the threat visibility entirely after the threat segregations has been removed ? 

cons:

• hostiles' skill level will be a little less predictable (even tho gold doesn't really say anything about the actual skill level)

pros:

• no toxicity when it comes to threat anymore
  • people might take care less about keeping their gold → less tryhard
  • less frustration about unfair matches because you just can't see your teammates' threats anymore lol
  • it opens new ways how the threat system is implemented (or at least make it easier) which might result in more precise matchmaking

Inparticular the last one is pretty interesting. Imagine a threat system with more than 5 different threat levels. With invisible threats this should be easy to realize and also to adjust without to change all the symbols/colors and stuff.

Edited by Clarie
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I agree with that , at least we wont have golds abandoning every mission that has silver mates

Edited by Arianna
  • Like 1

With 300 players left we pretty much know players by their names but yea overall is good idea.No point of visible threat when theres no threat district.Also this thing is the most toxic sht for years now.Just the rank symbol-blue for enforcers-red for criminals

Edited by AlienTM
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AlienTM said:

With 300 players left we pretty much know players by their names but yea overall is good idea.No point of visible threat when theres no threat district.Also this thing is the most toxic sht for years now.Just the rank symbol-blue for enforcers-red for criminals

It's 50/50 in the results. I don't care enough to vote either way, it does sound like a good idea, I think. I am really shit with names, I remember a few but a lot are just letters or numbers or a mix of both, many just don't stand out enough. If you have a unique name or a funny one that made me laugh I wouldn't forget you but I wouldn't know if I've come across xp47wy56a before, it could have been gm8956b, I might have seen AGKR before or was it QTLGB? Many people seem to know me but I don't remember them. You don't forget a man called FartyBumBumGuff who shits himself all the time but you can easily forget one of the many dressed as prostitutes or all in black riot fear with names like 3WO47BTEIWIER7

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

This thread has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

~@mayii

6 hours ago, Clarie said:

no toxicity when it comes to threat anymore

idk about you, but even if they do its just its gonna be News Players, Casuals and the those people I don't wanna waste my time to explain how much I despise those MF.

Golds will just abandon each mission till they see known name or will wait for a premade with friends causing less online

Edited by gremlen

This isn't a problem of visible threat but more so a problem of mindsets.

The Toxics who epicly care about Threat have that mindset carved deep within them. You're not going to change how they see you or have them magically quit the crusade of tbagging for no reason by simply removing threat. It simply doesn't work like that.

9 hours ago, LilyRain said:

This isn't a problem of visible threat but more so a problem of mindsets.

The Toxics who epicly care about Threat have that mindset carved deep within them. You're not going to change how they see you or have them magically quit the crusade of tbagging for no reason by simply removing threat. It simply doesn't work like that.

two kinds of apb players. ones here to banana about and have fun, and the tryhards who HAVE TO WIN IT'S LIFE OR DEATH IN THIS GAME. which the second half has ruined the game, because when you try harding against the guy with a high mag scope muzzle brake with ext mag tommy your doing something wrong

🙂

• Like 2