Sign in to follow this  
abovet

bad support

Has anyone else experienced really slow response from support? I have been waiting a week for a single response now. Just wondered what experienced you guys had since I'm starting to get unpatented. G1 usually answered after a day. but I'm giving these new guys a chance since they have had a lot of work to do

I really think we should expect this, I might be wrong, but it looks like they just had the chance to put their hands at work right once they announced the purchase of G1 and its games, which would mean they still need to train their CS staff along with tweaking the old staff remaining if so. I've been working in a customer support area for bigger companies than G1/LO in the past more than once, and usually when there's a transition, either it is because of technical improvements or just because of new staff joining, there is always a little gap with the support requests received during such time, particularly if these are handled by new staff, they usually need to ask about every detail and make sure they are all aligned with their management guidelines.

I'm guessing they are taking their time and doing a great effort to make sure everything will work smooth once they tidy up everything plus the fact that this game is a free2play and that gathers tons of players who may feel in a need of support for anything they think so Customer Support must be getting thousands of players creating new tickets and even multiple tickets from the same players.

Be patient, we must be glad they didn't shut down the game for a while during the transition, I still think that would be the best choice to save a lot of this issues that players are having with the CS but I'm still ok with just having the game running in the meanwhile and I consider this stage of the transition as a purge time till everything settles down.

Regards,

Sal.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, abovet said:

to get unpatented. 

time to make a fortune selling cheap knockoffs of Abovet

42 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

time to make a fortune selling cheap knockoffs of Abovet

How much??

Just now, StaN- said:

How much??

3 dollars

Give it some time. They are working hard to get this game back on track. Once everything (most of it) is set, they will probably invest more time and money into support. I know this is very important but it is how it is at the moment.

Just now, BXNNXD said:

3 dollars

What a great deal! I'll take 20!

Yep, patience is a rare attitude, i am one of those who having a really hard time being patient myself, though i am trying my hardest to stay patient. 

I have to admit, I sent in a ticket around 3 weeks ago and an addition to it around 2 weeks later and also a reminder towards my old ticket in a new one. Also tried to ask Lixil, if she could ask, how long it may takes, til the support is in a better condition to reply our tickets faster. Noone answered yet to anything either, but a kind move on Lixil though, she told me before i even sent in a ticket, that the support is flueted (not sure, if its the correct english word) with tons of tickets, so it will take quite some time and also told me to be patient.

Thank you Lixil for your effort, same to the support, I know i am everything else but patient, though, i am trying to be 😆

2 hours ago, SandyBitch said:

Yep, patience is a rare attitude, i am one of those who having a really hard time being patient myself, though i am trying my hardest to stay patient. 

I have to admit, I sent in a ticket around 3 weeks ago and an addition to it around 2 weeks later and also a reminder towards my old ticket in a new one. Also tried to ask Lixil, if she could ask, how long it may takes, til the support is in a better condition to reply our tickets faster. Noone answered yet to anything either, but a kind move on Lixil though, she told me before i even sent in a ticket, that the support is flueted (not sure, if its the correct english word) with tons of tickets, so it will take quite some time and also told me to be patient.

Thank you Lixil for your effort, same to the support, I know i am everything else but patient, though, i am trying to be 😆

We are impatient because we've been waiting for years... Nope my patient is not there either but nothing else that can be done lol

Sign in to follow this