Sign in to follow this  
jarko

Equipment slots - Unlock EM ALL

Give me all my equipment slots please?! :)  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should all the equipment slots be available?

• Yes
    • No
    • Please stop playing APB Reloaded

Hi,

I just want all my equipment slots. I'd be very happy and fluffy :3

Dwanks!~

there would still be more equipment than there are equipment slots even with all of them unlocked, dont see how it really matters

equipment is kind of a junk mechanic at this point anyway, it should probably be removed or reworked away from affecting balance so that mission and objective timers can be more easily standardized across the board

This makes life easier for Veterans (no reason to change equipment or assign different ones across a premade-team) and at the same time, indirectly makes life even harder on New Players. Not only for instance, they must ram an objective 500 times to get the Tier-4 Ram Equipment (or buy it), they'll  be facing opponents who don't even need to switch equipment at all.

I'd rather fight the root of the problem. This is a consequence of the RPG progression system that doesn't do any benefit existing to the lengths it does in APB. Rework mission-specific equipment.

2 hours ago, LilyRain said:

be facing opponents who don't even need to switch equipment

I would agree it may be unfair to low ranks, but convenient for Vets.

Still remains the Question of Why the extra slots are there? 

For the beginner they would assume somewhere in the grind they can get those opened too. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I would agree it may be unfair to low ranks, but convenient for Vets.

Still remains the Question of Why the extra slots are there? 

For the beginner they would assume somewhere in the grind they can get those opened too. 

Yes. Indeed it will confuse Beginners.

Perhaps the slots were there initially or for possible future-use, such as those upcoming R255+ Contacts. If the idea was scrapped or wasn't even set in place with those Contacts, the User Interface wasn't updated to reflect it (Just like how changing weapon stats aren't automatically reflected on those bars, someone must update the User Interface separately).

• Like 1

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

- Azukii

This change in gameplay will result in a balance change. There are no positive consequences. Wealthy players will become even stronger and even richer. It will be more difficult for noobs to get money and buy equipment at the auction. Outcome: increase in prices, inflation, degradation of the economy. Unfortunately, I don't know if it's possible to change equipment using ammo box, but if it's possible, it will be a way out of the situation.