Y2Venom

Remove /abandonmission

Its a feature that serves no purpose and its clearly being abused by experienced players to avoid teaming with new players. Whole groups of good players will abandonmission if there is a low rank silver in the team.

• Thanks 1

Yes, its annoying. If you are silver, gold will usually leave you.

But also, sometimes you might press k on accident, the mission starts, and you just want to finish your food in piece, so you abandon the mission ^^

Edited by imV

6 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

It hardly ever works when I try to abandon mission it doesn't do anything 90% of the time.

it works 100% of the time. It doesnt work when the mission starts. So all the best players will abandon mission on their new team mate. We are back to un-even teams.

7 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What if I just don't want to play with you?

Why do you always hit the nail on the head man 😠

On 3/9/2022 at 4:43 PM, Y2Venom said:

Its a feature that serves no purpose and its clearly being abused by experienced players to avoid teaming with new players. Whole groups of good players will abandonmission if there is a low rank silver in the team.

How is it being abused? I literally don't want to play with silver bots on my team or sometimes I just don't feel like playing Crème de la crime or a VIP mission... 
Abandon Mission is the greatest thing APB Reloaded has to offer, don't try to take it away from me 😠

Just now, Cuve said:

How is it being abused? I literally don't want to play with silver bots on my team or sometimes I just don't feel like playing Crème de la crime or a VIP mission... 
Abandon Mission is the greatest thing APB Reloaded has to offer, don't try to take it away from me 😠

True this. There are some missions I am just not going to play for various reasons. If you can't abandon mission just gonna force quit the game.

I'm not playing solo against a team of two gold dickheads armed to the teeth who are communicating and co ordinating their attacks against me, probably cheating too because they never miss a shot using guns that should be spraying all over the place, any backup I call lasts about 30 seconds before they quit and when I give up they run me over as soon as I spawn, constantly, when I choose a different spawn point I see them on the map do a 180 turn and head to my new location. I get no points or kills for a ten minute plus mission, get shot about 30 times. I quit and reload APB third time it put me solo against the same team, I'll wait a bit and abandon mission next time.

Personally, I love that feature and find it quite useful. I tend to use it often since I do not like to play with people on my team who have conspicuously negative or bad attitudes. 

On 3/11/2022 at 11:34 AM, Cuve said:

I would expect you to be against it. Like much of the other APB oligarchs trying to hold onto the power that they have.

Merged.

On 3/12/2022 at 5:28 PM, Bambola said:

Personally, I love that feature and find it quite useful. I tend to use it often since I do not like to play with people on my team who have conspicuously negative or bad attitudes. 

Put this into Google Translate BS to English and got this....

Personally i love that feature and find it quite useful. I tend to use it often since i do not like to play with lower rank players and want to trounce them instead.

16 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

Put this into Google Translate BS to English and got this....

Personally i love that feature and find it quite useful. I tend to use it often since i do not like to play with lower rank players and want to trounce them instead.

I am sorry to burst your bubble, but you're barking up the wrong tree. Despite being a gold player, I am not competitive (at least not for the last decade or so) and couldn't care less about a match outcome. I lose 15 out of 20 matches on average but I value one's positive personal traits way more than their skill, and that's a primary factor when it comes to choosing whom I play with, so seeing me with low-skilled, but fairly positive and fun people in a team is pretty much a common sight. 

Moreover, I used to avoid playing with established, high-skilled players even when they were constantly asking me to group with them just because I prefer laid-back, frivolous gameplay and to fool around during my matches. 

By the way, you have to fix your Google Translate, it appears to be broken. 

• Like 1

On 3/11/2022 at 5:34 AM, Cuve said:

I literally don't want to play with silver bots on my team

Gold MF's coping about having a Silver Teammate (Very hard) 

I was in the last round of a mission, getting no kills or points but i'd done my daily activity so selected abandon mission and it said you can't abandon opposed missions so I just went AFK until it was over.

10 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I was in the last round of a mission, getting no kills or points but i'd done my daily activity so selected abandon mission and it said you can't abandon opposed missions so I just went AFK until it was over.

Aren't you the guy that has a very low amount of kills on a reasonably high ranked Bronze character?

I abandon missions to avoid playing with max rank veteran bronze players. They intentionally throw missions. The new players at least try to play.

12 hours ago, Cuve said:

Aren't you the guy that has a very low amount of kills on a reasonably high ranked Bronze character?

11 hours ago, BlatMan said:

I abandon missions to avoid playing with max rank veteran bronze players. They intentionally throw missions. The new players at least try to play.

I am level 245, I play on wifi, it takes me at least 2 seconds of continuous fire to kill anyone and they can kill me in 0.2 seconds. I never intentionally throw missions, it was the final stage where both teams have a certain amount of lives and I would have been helping the opposition just turning up to get shot dead. People rarely die when I shoot the shit out of them, they can killl me though in the blink of an eye, literally the time it takes me to fire two shots out of the 30 it takes to kill anyone.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

21 hours ago, BlatMan said:

idk about you the one that was basically the NFS female characters( like that person had the best plans and strategies) of APB and last and the Average vet that just becomes silver again

People are giving reasons why abandonmission is good. The kick anybody was good also, you could kick griefers, or cheaters without a demerit, but it ended up being abused to kick the low levels off the team which ended up in one sided games. Abandonmission is used for the exact same reason and it leads to uneven games. Simply because the people who dont use it are lowlevels and dont know about it.

On 3/25/2022 at 9:51 AM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I am level 245, I play on wifi, it takes me at least 2 seconds of continuous fire to kill anyone and they can kill me in 0.2 seconds. I never intentionally throw missions, it was the final stage where both teams have a certain amount of lives and I would have been helping the opposition just turning up to get shot dead. People rarely die when I shoot the shit out of them, they can killl me though in the blink of an eye, literally the time it takes me to fire two shots out of the 30 it takes to kill anyone.

It's not my fault you choose to play a competitive game with bad internet.

It's very often that when a player types abandonmission, The active mission will find and match opposition due to the sudden change in team composition.