reyyuuuuuu

about some terms. I need help naming some things.

do you happen to know what the tuning of weapons is called? like coloring, body kit, etc... I tried to find it, but I couldn't. there are all sorts of fan coloring pages for showing, with and without a body kit, windings, accessories, and like that.. I would like to find something like that. this kind of creativity, so to speak. maybe something similar to the phrases "custom weapons" "weapons with street style", etc.

I just thought that people playing APB should know something about it, because in this game I like the customization of all things. in general, the more information you give, the better. I beg you very much... (it is possible not only with weapons, but also with tattoos, car coloring and other things)

why do I need this? to search for content and enjoy it (I don't play APB myself. previously, I only had a chance to play a little). thank you in advance.

15 hours ago, reyyuuuuuu said:

do you happen to know what the tuning of weapons is called? like coloring, body kit, etc...

Are you talking about weapon customization?

3 hours ago, imV said:

yes. something like that. some same phrases or tags. 

Merged.

3 hours ago, imV said:

same/similar phrases or tags*

17 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

you can customise the weapons performance with mods.

no-no-no. i need to find the content. it's not for the game. that's why i wrote that this is an off-topic

Merged.

like tags in artstationjfUkCXYh4AI.jpg?size=1280x689&quality=96

I don't know what Artstation is. You can modify the look of weapons in this game with weapon skins which you buy from contacts in the social district, there are variations of weapons with different stocks, (the arse end of the gun) which would affect stability in other games but it doesn't seem to show an increase in the stats so I think they are just different cosmetic designs for this game, they will have the gun name then another word after it like NTEC wanky stock. I think you can also change the colour of your gun if you click on it. Then there are guns that cost thousands of JT to rent for 10 days, they have preset mods fitted and shoot you dead in 1/10th of a second from any distance, often before you can fire a single shot in their general direction. It would take me a month at least to earn the JT to rent a gun for 10 days so I've never bothered.

Characters and cars you can create your own symbols in the designer section using pre set shapes and designs as a base, there are effects like fade and stuff, you can stretch a design over the whole car and add a fade maybe, play with layers and opacity. That's all I know, apart from monkeys were created by god to entertain us, that's all we know.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

18 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I don't know what Artstation is. You can modify the look of weapons in this game with weapon skins which you buy from contacts in the social district, there are variations of weapons with different stocks, (the arse end of the gun) which would affect stability in other games but it doesn't seem to show an increase in the stats so I think they are just different cosmetic designs for this game, they will have the gun name then another word after it like NTEC wanky stock. I think you can also change the colour of your gun if you click on it. Then there are guns that cost thousands of JT to rent for 10 days, they have preset mods fitted and shoot you dead in 1/10th of a second from any distance, often before you can fire a single shot in their general direction. It would take me a month at least to earn the JT to rent a gun for 10 days so I've never bothered.

Characters and cars you can create your own symbols in the designer section using pre set shapes and designs as a base, there are effects like fade and stuff, you can stretch a design over the whole car and add a fade maybe, play with layers and opacity. That's all I know, apart from monkeys were created by god to entertain us, that's all we know.

Merged.

you don't understand. I don't want to know "HOW TO DO IT", but "WHAT IS IT CALLED"... we went in the wrong direction at all... 

Sorry. Im in the army atm, dont have time to look here or do any concepts ^^