Which weapons do you, reader, think are P2W/Broken?

29 minutes ago, Randodom said:

Broken weapon: SBSR 'Coroner'ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

issr a

14 hours ago, LUST said:

STAR.

Too balanced, too perfect, and the root cause of all these types of threads.๏ปฟ

Using the STAR on a good day, after a couple cups of coffee....... oh yea.

ย 

f1V3wnE.png

7 minutes ago, Shiniko said:

ย 

f1V3wnE.png

You farmed silver noobs for kills? Not the best example. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

You farmed silver noobs for kills? Not the best example. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I literally hit gold the missionย before.

Edited by Shiniko

Any gun that'sย not a reskin and that is not obtainable by F2P. Simple as that. Want the reskin for sounds and looks okay sounds good with me but when it comes to guns being only obtainable by paying that's where the line gets drawn in my book. That is why I love Path of Exile. The game has massive support because everything is obtainable by in-game currency but if you want the cool looking skins and etc you buy them for money. It's as simple as that. When you have such a well-developed game that you know the developers pour their heart into you don'tย mind giving some money to the company to support their great cause.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

why would they refund money for changing items in their own game lol

ย 

also obeya is fine, what are you on about fam

The obeya isn't fine.ย  It needs to be unnerfed.ย  It should fire when you pull the trigger.

14 minutes ago, LooneyTooonz said:

The obeya isn't fine.ย  It needs to be unnerfed.ย  It should fire when you pull the trigger.

so you want a gun that can potentially kill in .5s up to 60m

ย 

at what point does the balancing come in?

Ppl here who are calling this game P2W ovb havent seen a game where spending $$ actually gives u an advantage. This game isnt P2W and it never will be.

Only P2W weapon in this game is that joker pistol with IR3. That thing is a direct upgrade and there's no way to obtain it other than paying.

32 minutes ago, JustRichie said:

Only P2W weapon in this game is that joker pistol with IR3. That thing is a direct upgrade and there's no way to obtain it other than paying.

pretty much....

1 minute ago, Noob_Guardian said:

pretty much....

Manic is pretty bad patootie too.

49 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Manic is pretty bad patootie too.

manic is amazing, frenzy is "alright" i always do best with an ntec out of every AR weapon, its far more reliable lol.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Hmm if i had to think long and hard about it, giggity. Hah just kidding yukon, ntec, hvr hands down all need adjustment. If my atac isn't a laser beam anymore and takes like 10 or 12 shots, no reason an ntec should take 5 and have about the same if not better accuracy and performance. :c

But nah really tho yukon, feels extremely busted, i got the worst version of it for like 3k or whatever, and that thing feels busted. I can't imagine what the yukon is like, that has like half the ttk as it's brother variant. Most guns have a time to kill of like 1 second or so according to the wiki, so i was shocked to see this thing having a 0.45 and can go into full auto if needed. Although it's ttk goes up then, but i really do feel such a flexible secondary, should not have the best ttk or one of the best ttk's in the game. Also the things a damn laser beam in terms of accuracy, it has more accuracy than an atac or ntec with hunting sight 3, without even aiming down it's sights. lmao The thing is even better than it's obir rifle counterpart, as a secondary so it is a primary in it's own right lmao. Not to mention it has some serious range, i have no idea what the downsides are to it. If anyone has it please let me know, id love to have a counter to this melt machine.

hvr just feels terrible to go up against and makes more dmr/semi's pointless for the most part, as it overshadows a vast majority of weapons. I think it should have a much longer swap time or delay between shots. I did try it and it had like a 1 or 2 second delay before i could swap, but i swear other people are able to swap it instantly, so idk i must be doing something wrong. *shrugs*

Ntec, well it out beats just about any other rifle at just about any range, close, mid, long range. It's sheer damage it pumps out is just too much to compete with for any of the other rifles. And the accuracy isn't that bad on the thing, only thing you could say is wrong with it is the fire rate being a tad slow. But even then it still out performs most other rifles, maybe other rifles just need to be bumped up to the ntec's level, rather than nerfing the ntec the last good assault rifle. It's already damn close to being an smg or sniper only game barring the occasional pocket obir that destroys lives and ruins all that's balanced.

In short, hvr limits what you can actually use as it's effectiveness is too strong.

The yukon is legit the only choice ever worth taking if you have the 6+ million ingame currency, or like 200~300$ real world money to get it through loot boxes. Only reason not to use it is the enforcers P.I.G for going ltl.

ntec beats out pretty much all other rifles and fills the gape between dmr's and normal assault rifles/carbines. And does the most damage/faster ttk on average. With very little downsides compared to it's competitors. Try using an atac and beating out an ntec, 9 times out of ten you lose because you just don't have the same kind of ttk and damage out put.
ย 

Best suggestion? Delete yukon. /sarcasm,

but no nerf the fuck out of that things accuracy or ttk it's way to absurd. Either you grind for months, or you shill out the cash so you have a competing secondary that doubles up as a primary.

On 6/20/2018 at 4:02 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

Nothing is P2Wย cuz the game isnt P2W

But sadly, some BROKEN weapons gives to some players the vibe of the game being P2W. But I agree with you.

Older guns are at a constant fire rate, damage drop off and accuracy could be calculated to find the most optimal load outs.

ย 

ย 

APB is not Pay to Win and in fact in recent years... from about 2015 or so, new guns have tried to be reworked with newย mechanics. These new mechanics adds variableย characteristics which makeย the game not so much stat based and a little less predictable. (EG: Medusa, SWARM, Norsemen, ETC).

ย 

Others have deliberately been made to not give a disadvantage toย older/free guns. (EG: FR0G, Oblivion, Misery, SBSR Coroner & IRS / Death and Taxes pack, ETC).

ย 

There will always be times when the devs may of missed the mark or sometimes when things come out not as intended, but the META changes and devs do review and rework guns now and then.

On 6/20/2018 at 2:18 AM, Iggyazaleaomg said:

ย sock is pay to win ๐Ÿ˜จ

I am not!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ง

Also, hear me out here, I personally think that the only P2W / OverPowered weapons would be the ATAC and the Wisp. Oh, and the Euryale.

ATAC because it requires zero damn skill whatsoever to just laser beam people at any and all range.ย  No recoil, no bloom, amazing damages at all ranges, including far when full autoing.ย  Going against an atac at pretty much any range is a chore because it has no damn drawbacks to it at all; CQC its a reliable patootie SMG that will out-shoot SMGS, Mid range because it just laser beams like the old OP TM's except even worse lmao, and far range unless theyre out in the open they can still just laser beam xd

WISP because its broken as hell... How do people not think it is? Im I the only one that has used a WISP and knows that it has prefect pinpoint accuracy even without HS on it and has such little recoil its not even noticeable with no bloom whatsoever if you dont try to full auto a sniper rifle??ย ย  Like the gun honestly has zero draw backs to it.ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  12 bullets per mag when it can 4 shot kills, ammo pool of 84 bullets, and keep in mind that this gun has absolutely insane hard damage too, AS WELL AS stamina damage as well!!ย  And if youre upclose you can panic spam the shit out of the gun ( or trying to 1 mag disable pretty much any vehicle. )ย ย ย ย  It has zero drawbacks to it and its kind of ridiculous.

The Euryale in my eyes isnt entirely broken but it has the same problem as the Ntec does in my eyes; In the hands of a person with any lick of skill it becomes entirely overpowered.ย ย  It goes from something formidable to something that can literally laser beam from any distance with total ease ( but the Euryale is 20x worse. )ย ย ย ย  Some people can just look at you with the euryale from 50m and kill you within 2 damn seconds without even trying and thats what Im getting at here.ย  idk.ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  ]sidenote: I dont think the Medusa is broken in all honesty lol[

Also, as a sidenote, whats the hufflepuff over the Yukon about?ย  Its basically the NFA9 but without as much side recoil....

On 6/20/2018 at 4:54 PM, Shiniko said:

ย 

f1V3wnE.png

Looks like its time you stopped picking on scrubs and came to play with the big boys.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, VickyFox said:

Others have deliberately been made to not give a disadvantage toย older/free guns. (EG: FR0G, Oblivion, Misery, SBSR Coroner & IRS / Death and Taxes pack, ETC).

Brooooo I LOOOOOOVE the SBSR IRS!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ย  Its the GM6 Lynx, a Hungarian AntiMaterial Ballistic Sniper rifle ๐Ÿ˜„

Lowkey pissed off they didnt make it to where the barrel of the gun retracts when shot though... Fav thing about the rifle ( especially cause they gave the gun a stupid patootie potato grip banana looking foregrip ๐Ÿ˜ 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Looks like its time you stopped picking on scrubs and came to play with the big boys.

literally just stomped on a bunch of low silvers. good for you mr vet thats been playing for years

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Sure thing. Keep an eye out for me, and I'll do the same vice versa ๐Ÿ™‚ย (Well if you use the same names in game, I guess)

6 minutes ago, Shiniko said:

Sure thing. Keep an eye out for me, and I'll do the same vice versa ๐Ÿ™‚ย (Well if you use the same names in game, I guess)

Jericho yeah, CookiePuss and C00ky mostly.

ย 

Im always looking for someone new to carry me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Jericho yeah, CookiePuss and C00ky mostly

hope ur ready to get slammed nerd, me and the boys r gonna snipe u till u cry

Just now, BXNNXD said:

hope ur ready to get slammed nerd, me and the boys r gonna snipe u till u cry

*buys name changes*

Okay, can anyone at all explain WTF is with all of these newbros crying about the HVR? I've been playing this game since RTW and while the HVR was always a great option as a weapon it had so many drawbacks, especially after they nerfed quickswitching.

-Can't sprint with it

-Can't quickswitch to pistol anymore (have to do the reload animation)

-Slow reload

-18 rounds total

ย 

I'm starting to think people don't know how to play against it. Vehicles are a direct counter to HVR. Closing distance and using cover is a direct counter. Yes, I understand that some positions make for great sniper spots, but that's also part of the game. Using a car to get closer or sprinting between cover aren't "difficult p2w tactics". I've tickled many snipers to death with a STAR or ACT44 or Obeya. Just don't peek the same corner and don't be predictable. If a 2 man squad with an HVR wins, on attack it's because you got outplayed, not because the HVR is some godlike unstoppable force.... just my opinion though.