Sign in to follow this  
claude

im glad u listened to me matt scott

now just remove waterfront and force citadel players to play on na ping & we'll come back

revert nerfs involving the dog-ear and/or pig

and prob add JMBs back because it was a pretty sus update to remove prob ur most profitable MTX from the marketplace, just to go woke on anti-gambling MTX in a rated-M game fueled by whales. speaking of going woke & going broke.... have u cut off the russian playerbase yet? cus if u have, might hop on for a match or 2, or at least until i bsod while jumpleaning an eu gamer with some weapon that i spent my money on & prob sucks now cus u nerf a lot of rando stuff

get a job, apb forum user. afk for 1 year, brb

• Like 4

ok very cool

• Like 1

1 hour ago, claude said:

now just remove waterfront and force citadel players to play on na ping & we'll come back

That already happened and it wasn't a good idea

I don't understand half of what you said but the games barely playable for me as it is, if I had to play on NA server there would be a 30 second delay every time I pressed a button.

IM GLAD U LISTENED TO ME MATT SCOTT

He doesn't 'Listen' to anyone. He might show up for work twice a year.

He has nothing to do with the running of the game or game performance, nerfs, buffs ect.

But If you Cry really hard to the Dev staff, and you have a random forum name but never play the game.

That Dev will surely listen to You and grant you whatever you want, like they did with desegregation.

Letting Mass Schools of Hagfish Hackers play in bronze dist's without upping the joker rewards.

U want K, I want no less than 100 joker tickets per mission going against Golds, win or loose.

if i had a dollar every time someone posted a pointless fuzzy bunny fest on the forums crying about matt/staff/LO as company/the game(s) and or anything else inbetween i would by my self an island and live on it instead of wasting my time here reading the same rewarded bullshoot each week like a broken record

9 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

if i had a dollar every time someone posted a pointless fuzzy bunny fest on the forums crying about matt/staff/LO as company/the game(s) and or anything else inbetween i would by my self an island and live on it instead of wasting my time here reading the same rewarded bullshoot each week like a broken record

you'd barely be able to buy a used corolla, the game's never been that popular

13 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

Can't blame people for being upset about 4 years with no accomplishments aside from some of the least well received weapon balancing in the games history.

UwU

LOs reign has reminded me of crypto ICO scams

Plus how literally the only feedback they do seem to take from the community comes from the glorified beta tester team the last administration poorly assembled in hopes to appease the most entitled community members.

I don't want the game to fail I just want it to be fun and actually fucking go somewhere.

IT'D BE NICE IF IT WAS EVEN PLAYABLE FOR NORTH AMERICANS

Instead it's not and hasn't been
I get to play lets screw around in the .ini files simulator

Edited by your-username-is-not-suitable

Same crybabies every now and then..

On another note, id actually like to thank LO for still keeping the servers online and letting us play our favorite game. Thanks

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, greenfield said:

On another note, id actually like to thank LO for still keeping the servers online and letting us play our favorite game. Thanks

I second this.

23 hours ago, glaciers said:

hey a used corolla is a used corolla atleast i can mkae it look pretty and get somewhere

On 3/9/2022 at 3:48 AM, glaciers said:

i'd like an used ke70 corolla, thank you very much

21 hours ago, your-username-is-not-suitable said:

Plus how literally the only feedback they do seem to take from the community comes from the glorified beta tester team the last administration poorly assembled in hopes to appease the most entitled community members.

#Facts

Sign in to follow this