bueno tal vez nadie sepa de mi existencia, apb reloaded juego desde 2014 y siempre me ha parecido un juego increible y no me quejo se que aun tiene agujeros pero que videojuego no. soy un hombre que vio algo hermoso en apb y se que como yo pocos que aun lo ven abierto, bueno me presento por primera vez para decir esto: mi nombre es jose estoy en 3er año de programacion en mi pais y me gustaria ayudar en la construccion de apb no pido dinero ni rango ni trato especial solo quiero que este juego dure y lo sigan jugando algunos me criticaran y se reiran pero no me importa

Merged.

Good, maybe no one knows about my existence, apb reloaded game since 2014 and it has always seemed like an incredible game and I'm not complaining, I know it still has holes but what video game doesn't. I'm a man who saw something beautiful in apb and I know that like me few who still see it open, well I introduce myself for the first time to say this: my name is jose I am in the 3rd year of programming in my country and I would like to help in the construction of apb I do not ask for money or rank or special treatment I just want this game lasts and keep playing it some will criticize me and laugh but I don't care

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

I got the impression that the developers don't give a damn about this game. There are many problems in the game that can be solved without a significant investment of time and money. These problems have not been solved for years. But this is not enough, the developers create new problems by their actions and do not seek to correct the consequences. Finish your studies, time will pass, the game will be closed, possibly posted on the network. That's when you start working.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2022 at 1:17 PM, Yapopal said:

I got the impression that the developers don't give a damn about this game. There are many problems in the game that can be solved without a significant investment of time and money. These problems have not been solved for years. But this is not enough, the developers create new problems by their actions and do not seek to correct the consequences. Finish your studies, time will pass, the game will be closed, possibly posted on the network. That's when you start working.

i don't think they don't give a damn ... i think they just can't spill any information about anything becous of certain laws.

5 hours ago, TzickyT said:

i don't think they don't give a damn ... i think they just can't spill any information about anything becous of certain laws.

I didn't know it was illegal to give your community information about a product you're actively developing.

Edited by your-username-is-not-suitable

On 3/6/2022 at 6:36 AM, 1o1 Anonymous 1o1 said:

I know it still has holes but what video game doesn't.

It's one big hole, nothing else around it.

4 hours ago, Cuve said:

It's one big hole, nothing else around it.

But its a very fun hole with plenty of promise. Just needs love.  

• Like 3

Still no other game like it really. Many have tried.

• Like 1