TzickyT

WitchQueen's Pay 2 Grief Game

Pay2Grief coming back Yes or No  

21 members have voted

1. 1. do you guys want pay 2 grief coming back to apb

• Yes
    • No

maybe some people know who WitchQueen was. at one point he was a famous event organiser in APB Reloaded. and i felt like some of his events are being missed. i am just wondering if people would like to have again fun with Pay 2 Grief coming back to APB Reloaded as an event that can be happening now and than in the run of this year.

Please vote Yes if u want to see Pay 2 Grief coming back to apb.

Vote no if u don't want to see it coming back

- I l be definitly doing 1 event on a Saturday evening so i hope u guys wil enjoy. 

you can watch a video here -  

Edited by TzickyT
  • Like 3

I Aint Payin to get Grieved, However I would be willing to pay LO for a Grieving License

Exempting me from any disciplinary action

Griefing is when you drive around ramming people? I drift around a corner and collide with another car, accident, we didn't see each other but the weirdo kept following me and trying to ram me some more. I was on mission, they followed me to an area infested with my team mates and then joined the opposition, immediately they were shot by everyone from every angle. They spawned and called backup, got a green T man. They had a gold non lethal shotgun that would two shot stun me even at range but at least their T man was easy to shoot. I played several missions against them as I was getting 30JT a mission instead of 3 or 6 for some reason. I have had random dickheads ramming me constantly when on mission and trying to get to an objective, it can be mildly irritating. Sometimes my car embarrasses me by deciding to grief, like it'll freeze then drive itself into stuff, I'm just trying to get down the road but it's driving in circles smashing into stuff, makes me look deranged.

Pay to grief? More like GTAO‘s motto lol.

Pay2Grief wil be happening at saturday 8pm GMT

Also seeing that its postitive i wil lookinto making this event happenig 2 times a month  if there is intrest in

i already dumptruck block for free, now your paying me for it?

sign me the fuck up