Sign in to follow this  
Annette_Sasha

What about online guys?

even 31 players online are many for this game after all these years..

Edited by AlienTM

Unfortunately, one may expect even a bigger player base decline due to the current grim situation in Europe. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bambola said:

Unfortunately, one may expect even a bigger player base decline due to the current grim situation in Europe. 

It's mind boggling the extent people go through to make excuses for the low pop.

The server is in west europe so i dont see problem.Only if LO decide to take a side and start with some sht propaganda-dat may have some negative effect because at least half of the community are russians.But LO aint gonna do it they are not idiots..and is not their business to stick their nose in things like that

Edited by AlienTM

This just proves how much of a potential APB has. The fact that a game is still alive and has people playing it after almost ten years of being neglected is honestly insane.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, your-username-is-not-suitable said:

It's mind boggling the extent people go through to make excuses for the low pop.

I know, it must be overwhelming. People here tend to struggle with comprehending even simpler things. 

• Like 1

What about online guys? I prefer them to IRL guys in many cases.

• Like 3

Shitinhell, the EU server, there's usually a full financial district, sometimes two, a couple with about 10 players on each side and a half full and almost empty waterfront at about 11pm. There's more players a few hours earlier. Last night there was a full waterfront as well, I haven't seen that for a long time, maybe someone was playing some event or steaming online or whatever. I counted over 200 players but 30 were just bumming around in social district.

The community's predictable reaction to the state of the game. I don't understand why Little Orbit spent money to buy a game they don't develop.

Edited by Yapopal

On 3/1/2022 at 1:26 PM, Bambola said:

I know, it must be overwhelming. People here tend to struggle with comprehending even simpler things. 

i have noted people here can not tell tone by what your typing. often going for extreme misunderstandings of it. an example would be "i hit a cat with my car today" someone here would go "well i bet you enjoy running animals over you pleasant fellow" without you ever coming close to you stating that

On 3/1/2022 at 6:17 PM, GhosT said:

This just proves how much of a potential APB has. The fact that a game is still alive and has people playing it after almost ten years of being neglected is honestly insane.

Sadly yes

Nobody would stick with the game if it wasn't special in a way. But I guess that also speaks volumes about how weird the state of the game is.

Sign in to follow this