Sign in to follow this  
FinanciaI

last post

All I have to say is thanks little orbit for getting me and surely several other players hopes up for the game to be revamped, also thanks for telling me "you'll most likely be unbanned!" and then telling me that my account will be permenantly suspended after making me wait almost 2 months, It's also nice that you unbanned all the cheaters including all of their alts, also thanks for unbanning some of the people that did fraud payment but yet got unbanned, and finally, thanks for unbanning , he reported me for real world trading which got me banned in a instant, and then plinx got banned a month later for real world trading, yet he got unbanned and I didn't! 

anyways, I am done with apb, I am quitting the game and the community, the only way I'll ever come back is if I magically get unbanned somehow, I'm not going to put another couple thousand dollars into an account that'll probably get banned listed under "other" randomly.
it's been a good run on this game for the past 8 years, time to hang up my carbine

• Like 6

Goodbye threads belong in off-topic mate.

Also cya in the couple next months or so when they release the mystical engine upgrade.

Yeah they should give you another chance, lots of people got unbanned who did what you did.

• Like 1

There should have just been a general amnesty across the board, along with a new team and a new anticheat.  That way everyone could have a fresh start and sign to agree to abide by the new rules.

• Like 1

No Naming/Shaming If you believe someone is cheating please reach out to our support or to our GMs

No talking about bans This is private information to the player itself, you should not be giving this information to other players. Please reach out to our support if this happens

7 minutes ago, Hey! said:

There should have just been a general amnesty across the board, along with a new team and a new anticheat.  That way everyone could have a fresh start and sign to agree to abide by the new rules.

Somethings like legal issues there was no option to unban really. Real world crime is a far far worse thing that cheating at a pew pew game.

Edited by SelttikS

I don't like cheaters, but unban everyone of them or no one, this is injustice, why them and not him ? -_-

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unreal said:

I don't like cheaters, but unban everyone of them or no one, this is injustice, why them and not him ? -_-

also to note that the whole squad of is unbanned which was known as the biggest REAL WORLD TRADING group in the game

1 hour ago, SelttikS said:

No Naming/Shaming If you believe someone is cheating please reach out to our support or to our GMs

No talking about bans This is private information to the player itself, you should not be giving this information to other players. Please reach out to our support if this happens

Somethings like legal issues there was no option to unban really. Real world crime is a far far worse thing that cheating at a pew pew game.

This is a different context TBH. He's not shaming them either, yeah he may be talking about bans, but obviously he wasn't unbanned even though he had the same identical ban reason as other players did. They got unbanned and he didn't. Obviously, this seems very unfair. If LO is going to unban a player with the same punishment for example, real world trading, then all people who have recieved a ban for Real World Trading should be unbanned as well. It's logic based on Fairness. 

1 hour ago, ScottDaniels said:

Goodbye toxic person I never knew.

You obviously haven't met him yet, so don't precede shaming him. He's really nice and has a bright personality. He also has quite the sense of humor. Maybe you'd be brighter yourself if you met him. 🙂

Edited by ThatOneCripGirl
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, FinanciaI said:

also to note that the whole squad of  is unbanned which was known as the biggest REAL WORLD TRADING group in the game

if  can get unbanned, I should get unbanned

What I have learned is that you Lied to me and everyone on the forum. The first post was not your LAST post. So I nor anyone else can ever trust you. Good Luck in your struggles chummer!

1 hour ago, ThatOneCripGirl said:

This is a different context TBH. He's not shaming them either, yeah he may be talking about bans, but obviously he wasn't unbanned even though he had the same identical ban reason as other players did. They got unbanned and he didn't. Obviously, this seems very unfair. If LO is going to unban a player with the same punishment for example, real world trading, then all people who have recieved a ban for Real World Trading should be unbanned as well. It's logic based on Fairness. 

You obviously haven't met him yet, so don't precede shaming him. He's really nice and has a bright personality. 

While you have a logical point we do in fact NOT know why OP was banned. Therefore we can not assume that what someone else was banned for is why he was banned. Also even if op says at this point why he was banned, we have established that OP is a lair and can not be trusted at their word.

Note that naming and shaming also includes saying "X cheated in this way". Which was done in OPs first post.

• Like 1

All it takes is a simple read about the unbans instead of posting and bitching about it in the forums:

Edited by StaN-

Just now, StaN- said:

All it takes is a simple read about the unbans instead of posting and bitching about it in the forums:

did you not read that I said the person that did the SAME THING as me got unbanned but I didn't

Just now, FinanciaI said:

did you not read that I said the person that did the SAME THING as me got unbanned but I didn't

Did you not read the first sentence of that post states "The mass unbanning is not a perfect science"

1 minute ago, FinanciaI said:

Did you not read what was linked?

"For any players who were still banned after the first wave of unbans, please try and log onto your accounts to see if you have been unbanned. If that is the case, welcome back to San Paro!

If you are not unbanned, please reply to the support ticket that you put in if you already have one in our system. We will be going through and looking at all banned accounts and making determinations on each account individually. If you are still banned and have yet to put in a support ticket, please head to https://support.gamersfirst.com and put in a ticket there."

1 minute ago, SelttikS said:

Did you not read what was linked?

"For any players who were still banned after the first wave of unbans, please try and log onto your accounts to see if you have been unbanned. If that is the case, welcome back to San Paro!

If you are not unbanned, please reply to the support ticket that you put in if you already have one in our system. We will be going through and looking at all banned accounts and making determinations on each account individually. If you are still banned and have yet to put in a support ticket, please head to https://support.gamersfirst.com and put in a ticket there."

I got a email an hour ago saying that my account will NOT be unbanned

Reply to your ticket and see what happens. Posting on the forums does absolutely nothing to help your cause.

2 minutes ago, FinanciaI said:

I got a email an hour ago saying that my account will NOT be unbanned

Then i guess that was your answer? See you when you "come back 2 years later, and then play on a new account lmao"

Sometimes when we do bad things we get punished for doing those things. Parents usually try and teach that to their children.

Edited by SelttikS
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StaN- said:

"Reply to your ticket and see what happens. Posting on the forums does absolutely nothing to help your cause."

As I can somewhat agree with you, I don't fully necessarily agree. Yeah, you could reply to a ticket and hope for a reply, but who knows, maybe they could pull a tiggs ( ._. ). I'm not saying they will, but there's a chance being fully honest. Again, he was not unbanned even though other players who had the same bans were unbanned. He's only bringing awareness about his unfair unban pertaining to people who have the same exact ban reasons as they have been unbanned. It's a controversial topic, but I think it's honestly needed on / in the forums. 

1 hour ago, SelttikS said:

"Sometimes when we do bad things we get punished for doing those things. Parents usually try and teach that to their children."

Really? So if LO is going to unban a player, again, from my earlier reference; for Real World Trading, but doesn't unban another play for the Real World Trading, what does that say? It should be quite simple to understand whats wrong with this. And why compare punishment to parents teaching? All I can say is just wow.

Edited by ThatOneCripGirl
  • Like 2

yet he got unbanned and I didn't! 

U N B A N  F I N A N C I A L

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThatOneCripGirl said:

As I can somewhat agree with you, I don't fully necessarily agree. Yeah, you could reply to a ticket and hope for a reply, but who knows, maybe they could pull a tiggs ( ._. ). I'm not saying they will, but there's a chance being fully honest. Again, he was not unbanned even though other players who had the same bans were unbanned. He's only bringing awareness about his unfair unban pertaining to people who have the same exact ban reasons as they have been unbanned. It's a controversial topic, but I think it's honestly needed on / in the forums. 

Really? So if LO is going to unban a player, again, from my earlier reference; for Real World Trading, but doesn't unban another play for the Real World Trading, what does that say? It should be quite simple to understand whats wrong with this. And why compare punishment to parents teaching? All I can say is just wow.

Again you fail to account for the fact that we Do Not Know why OP was banned, nor do we know why whom ever OP chooses to shame was banned. How is this post trying to bring awareness? It is more of a rant from someone who has been ranting for 9 hours about the bans.

It was not a comparison. It is a basic fact of existence that you get punished for doing wrong and that typically parents teach children that fact.