Harley Quinn

I am looking for a talented theme maker from Jericho

If only there was a forum for that kind of thing.

Wrong forum btw.

i am not a talented theme maker, as such i will not be leaving my name here

12 minutes ago, Harley Quinn said:

Sorry, didn't know where else to put it. 

@BXNNXD Thanks for stopping by anyway. 

youre welcome homie

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

1 hour ago, Harley Quinn said:

Please leave your IGN here (or PM me), and I'll contact you in-game. Thank you. 

That's a hard thing to find nowadays. We've lost tons of creative creators, and theme prices are super inflated.

The veterans would / will clearly notice a difference between old themes and newer ones.

Honestly there is no reward to it anymore. Love doing it but what i ever made from it was never worth dealing with custom orders. Too many flaky customers.

2 hours ago, Poperon said:

That's a hard thing to find nowadays. We've lost tons of creative creators, and theme prices are super inflated.

The veterans would / will clearly notice a difference between old themes and newer ones.

My advice is to message @Geetie

here on the Forum, he is a badass theme maker with awsome skill. He mormally plays on Citadel but eventually he has a char on jerich and can help you. Just ask... ;-)

I really only do piano themes, so if that's what you want, hit me up... otherwise, the best place to look is in the marketplace sub forum of Social's forum. Or you can try the Gallery forum, lots of theme, and other in game custom works, like the cars, tattoos, symbols, etc...

I used to make tons of money off theme's before my old account got banned..maybe if i do get unbanned and can successfully login to my old account, i'll get back into theme's and symbols.

maybe if i was unbanned i could do themes and symbols too

too lazy to make a new account