Ritual

02/23 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone!

The standard weekly maintenance will occur this Wednesday (02/23), 9 AM UTC. It is expected to last 2 to 4 hours. This maintenance also includes the regular console maintenance.

We thank you for your patience during this period.

Regards,

Ritual

P.S: The thread was cross-posted from Game Updates for your convenience.

I've been playing Boundary Demo as part of steam next fest. It is kinda fun.

Change consumables to mods with a cooldown, like they should've been in the first place.

Remove west coast servers. Move servers to central location like Texas.

46 minutes ago, BlatMan said:

Remove west coast servers.

West is the Best, East is bad lat

Remove Eastern Servers and Remove Threats. I betcha u take they gold away n be no more 3rd party issues. 

2 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

West is the Best, East is bad lat

Remove Eastern Servers and Remove Threats. I betcha u take they gold away n be no more 3rd party issues. 

Remove threat? Hell ya!

But seriously. The west cost location has at minimum 50ms of latency between the external IP address and the district server.

Here's a  few latency numbers captured from the in game /latencytest. First line is the server IP, next is the district server. 5th row/comma is the latency. I can send the whole latency test to support if anyone there wants to take a look. I think it's related to their anti ddos protection. G1 had the same issue each time they enabled it.

External IP 81ms: 23/02/2022 03:13:09,PACKET_RECEIVED,10,205.220.229.82,81,0,

District 135ms: 23/02/2022 03:13:10,DISTRICT_SERVER,,,135,,Packet loss:,0,CCU:,32,36

External IP 81ms: 23/02/2022 03:13:12,PACKET_RECEIVED,10,205.220.229.82,81,0,

District 139ms: 23/02/2022 03:13:13,DISTRICT_SERVER,,,139,,Packet loss:,0,CCU:,32,36

External IP 81ms: 23/02/2022 03:13:15,PACKET_RECEIVED,10,205.220.229.82,81,0,

District 128ms: 23/02/2022 03:13:16,DISTRICT_SERVER,,,128,,Packet loss:,0,CCU:,32,36

Edited by BlatMan

11 hours ago, LilyRain said:

#BuffNon-MetaWeapons

buff nades first. hate throwing the little fuckers because i still need half a mag of my oca to kill 1 person.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

buff nades first. hate throwing the little fuckers because i still need half a mag of my oca to kill 1 person.

ur either missing your nade or missing all your shots, or both.

9 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

ΩLUL

6 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

ur either missing your nade or missing all your shots,

they nerfed the nades a few months ago, conc's are the only one that is reliable n best for cars. They said they only nerfed the percs, but all of em were effected. Reverse the Nerfs.

10 hours ago, BlatMan said:

The west cost location has at minimum 50ms

bout the same for me if i go East. West is 1-20 ms for me, of course I live near L.A. 

i doubt they would change anything for us, but ya a more central server. 

then i figure if they took out Threats all together we may loose a few golds that would only play for that status, and would stop a lot of cheating.  Oh they would still cheat but would be more in the closet, they be way less reason for em to cheat, and for the True Golds it would mean less hacusating towards them simply for being gold or hanging with those we consider knowns. 

Then I wouldnt have to look at their obscene glaring gold symbol

1 minute ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

they nerfed the nades a few months ago, conc's are the only one that is reliable n best for cars. They said they only nerfed the percs, but all of em were effected. Reverse the Nerfs.

bout the same for me if i go East. West is 1-20 ms for me, of course I live near L.A. 

i doubt they would change anything for us, but ya a more central server. 

then i figure if they took out Threats all together we may loose a few golds that would only play for that status, and would stop a lot of cheating.  Oh they would still cheat but would be more in the closet, they be way less reason for em to cheat, and for the True Golds it would mean less hacusating towards them simply for being gold or hanging with those we consider knowns. 

Then I wouldnt have to look at their obscene glaring gold symbol

There's grenades that can blow up a car in one go, not just set it on fire, boom, gone. I haven't unlocked them yet.

17 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

boom, gone.

Yes those Conc's. or Concussion grenades, not to be confused with Percussion or impact nades. The conc has a 4-sec cook/timer, 

Maximum Hard damage to cars as well as maximum health and Stun, but a smaller blast radius than your Frag.

n they dicked with the Frags bout a year back where they nerfed the outer blast areas damage. So now with a frag it will still blow a car or kill if you're super accurate and time your cook just right.

I believe you need Grenades Role level 3 to get them, i might be wrong it might be level 5, but u do not get them from contacts.

So, why would one write out the 2022 roadmap post (which is full of half-assed arguements as to why upgrading live is better than a full engine overhaul, fundamentally flawed if one remotely knows the history of this game) when you're not gonna implement these changes immediately cause the game is dying?

Can anyone from LO fill us in? You state it's much easier then you don't deliver it (and from what I've gathered from the blog post, its already done?) Excuse me?

Can you stop giving us false promises? Be honest that you don't have a vision on what this game is supposed to be and how it's supposed to be played.

You clearly need help, involve the passionate community members in the reconstruction of this game and it's people.

Edited by yourrandomnobody74

13 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

ur either missing your nade or missing all your shots, or both.

yes when i hit a person in the face with a frag grenade then mag dump them from 15 inchs away i am missing my shots. clearly the oca is super over powered and can kill people 1-2 style like an hvr. guns in this game suck so do nades

14 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

Buff Kevlar 4

I didn't know it wet up to 4, I was getting shot dead instantly when trying to do an objective but I was on fragile so changed to kevlar 3 and still they shot me dead instantly whenever I tried to do the objective, it made no difference apart from I can hardly move

• Like 1

Problem with Kevlar 3 is:

- to less HP Bonus (most weapons do over damage).

- reduced movement speed = enemys can easier hit you and you need more time to mission objects.

- you can easier get killed by vehicles.

- you cant run away from grenades.

- you can not reach some map locations (of missing run speed = jump range).

- etc.

Clotting Agent 3 have only bonuses and no penalitys, thats why 99,9999% of all players using CA3.

Little Orbit dont rebalance modifications.

Just increase:

Kevlar 1: +10% -> +20%

Kevlar 2: +20% -> +35%

Kevlar 3: +30% -> +45%

After this just testing and/or rebalance with small steps to the right place.

Same for all modifications. But now we have unbalanced mechanics 😞

I finished a contact and got a daily task of blow up some enemies with explosive gunz. I had fun car surfing and blowing cops up with a rocket launcher but it didn't count towards the daily task. So what are explosive guns? If it's not the rocket launcher then the only one that goes boom I can think of is the is the grenade launcher, I can't think of any more guns that go boom so it should say blow them up with the explosive gun.

Merged.

OK apparently rocket launcher counts as an explosive weapon but i got like 5 kills and still it said 0/10 or whatever for the daily task

2 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

OK apparently rocket launcher counts as an explosive weapon but i got like 5 kills and still it said 0/10 or whatever for the daily task

you need to kill them outside of cars

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

Problem with Kevlar 3 is:

- You can combine it with medspray,

19 hours ago, MonkaS said:

you need to kill them outside of cars

I thought so, it's hard to do though because it's bog standard, no upgrade slots, it takes like ten seconds to fire it and if they are far away the rocket takes a while to reach them, they can easily walk out of the way. I did manage to kill a very good gold player who was stopping us getting to the objective by sneaking down an alleyway to get closer. I was watching the timer go down hoping it'll fire before he reached cover but he disappeared, I fired it after him anyway and got him. I wonder if he decided to peak around the corner and ate it?  I shot two bronze one after the other and they didn't even see me, I was up high guarding the objective. When the blast only killed one I was surprised the second didn't look up. I remember when I started how annoying car surfing rocket launchers were and I don't really enjoy blowing up bronze folk, golds are fair game because they outgun me usually with all their fancy pants weapons.

On 3/1/2022 at 3:15 PM, BlatMan said:

- You can combine it with medspray,

You can do the same with Flak (or just running without a green mod), and the results still dust Kevlar. Kevlar is a meme mod, it's actually useless in real gameplay. Always has been, although it wasn't as bad before they introduced the movement penalties to it.