imV

Basic Ideas [Updated]

Just some basic stuff. I'll keep updating it.

• Speedometer

speedometer.png

• An option to delete all read and empty messages.

mail.png

• Improved music studio. More tools to create better sounding music.

music_studio.png

UNFINISHED

• An option to only see weapons of your choosing. Perfect if you have a big gun collection.

favorite_weapons.png

• Being able to move and resize parts of the HUD.

custom_hud.png

• There is a 30% chance of pedestrians fighting back when being mugged, kicking or knocking down a player and escaping.
  • When players are creating chaos in public, on rare (5% chance) occasions, a pedestrian might attack a player from a distance with his/her handgun and then run away.
  • When pedestrians are being hijacked, there is a 20% chance of them dragging players out of the vehicles and speeding away. 
  • If a player bumps into an NPC while walking, they might get angry and push the player.
  • NPC's get scared when a gun is being aimed at them.
  • NPC's can no longer be killed with one shot.

NO WAY IN HELL IM ANIMATING THAT FOR FREE 😄

POOR  PEDESTRIANS  NEED  SOME  LOVE  😞

• Making city more lively by adding stray/domestic animals like cats, dogs and rats, more birds.
  • To prevent any form of animal cruelty in game, animals cannot be ran over or shot.

• Animals can be seen in random places through out the city.

dog.png

dog_2.PNG

cat.PNG

cat_2.PNG

• If getting too close, birds(pigeons, crows, seaguls) will fly away and rats will start hissing at the players and run away.

rats.PNG

birds.png

title.png

• Adding helicopters as props, when players hear a helicopter ambience, they will also see them from a distance, flying in straight line and disappearing.

• Bobby Pin consumable.

bobby_pin.PNG

• Doors can be destroyed by bullets or explosions.

• Ability for players to throw grenades from the passenger seats.

• When you fire a rocket launcher, your teammates can get hurt from a back blast if they are standing too close behind you.

• When your shotgun is full, you can add +1 round by pressing reload.

• Ability to shoot while climbing ladders, when pressing LMB, your character is holding on the ladder with one hand and holds a gun in the other hand. 

But, you can only shoot to one side that you have chosen by pressing V before getting on the ladder.
         This ability deactivates after you empty your magazine or by pressing R(reload) at anytime, then press W or S to climb or descend.
         Only works for secondaries and submachine guns. Cannot switch weapons while on the ladder.

• Ability to do a roll when jumping from higher than 10m to reduce the loss of speed, hold W + Shift + [spacebar] while in mid air perform a roll and keep running. Does not work with heavy weapons or kevlar implants.

• Adding weather conditions [ rain, wind, fog, sunshine ]

creative_club_logo_small.png

https://discord.com/invite/wmUxz7WQhb

Edited by imV
Updating
  • Like 6

On 2/21/2022 at 12:26 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What does number 5 add to the game at all.

It would slow down the process of mugging to level up but only slightly then you are about to take your look back and an NPC shoots you, as long as he doesn't kill me i'm fine with that. It would be funny if sometimes they took off driving like a maniac instead of just stopping.

Merged.

6. If some of the rats were as big as cats, it would be a plague on the city, civilians would have to do their bit to eradicate the mutant vermin, we'd be able to shoot them right? Or launch them through the air with a good kick, getting hit by a giant rat wouldn't kill you but it would hurt, it could be a way of defending an area if a steady stream of giant rats was coming out of a bin, a player can kick them towards the enemy. There can be a 1 in 20 chance of a giant rat biting the opponent, causing an extra percentage of damage, opponents can choose not to try to dodge the rats, but volley them back with a well timed button press. Of course the window of opportunity to pull off the rat counter would be very small, so it's a risky move especially if it's a bitey bugger. You can shoot the rats being slung your way but they still hurt when they hit you, they also make a nasty squelchy wet noise unlike a live rat which squeaks.

9 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What does number 5 add to the game at all.

You wrote 9h ago? 😄 i've added a lot through this time ^^

2 hours ago, imV said:

You wrote 9h ago? 😄 i've added a lot through this time ^^

You made it sound even worse.

What does number 5 add to the game that isn't just annoyances.

8 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You made it sound even worse.

What does number 5 add to the game that isn't just annoyances.

Imagine, 1min left to deliver an item, you take a car from a pederstrian, but she gets pissed and drags you out. You are screwed 🙂 I understand that san paro is a competitive platform, but this would only add a bit challenge. + once you are in the car, you can immediatly drive forward, so npc would not even have time to drag you out.  Being shot at by and npc would be annoying, but they are scared and defending themselves, but it would be a rare thing. And if you get pushed by an npc, well you should watch where you walking. This would not change a lot, you would just have to be more careful. I feel bad for pedestrians, nothing wrong with them being more intelligent ^^

7 hours ago, imV said:

Imagine, 1min left to deliver an item, you take a car from a pederstrian, but she gets pissed and drags you out. You are screwed 🙂 I understand that san paro is a competitive platform, but this would only add a bit challenge. + once you are in the car, you can immediatly drive forward, so npc would not even have time to drag you out.  Being shot at by and npc would be annoying, but they are scared and defending themselves, but it would be a rare thing. And if you get pushed by an npc, well you should watch where you walking. This would not change a lot, you would just have to be more careful. I feel bad for pedestrians, nothing wrong with them being more intelligent ^^

That honestly sounds terrible.

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That honestly sounds terrible.

Is that all the feedback you can give? ^^

Just now, imV said:

Is that all the feedback you can give? ^^

Having a random 1/5 chance for the game to just fuck you over outside of your control does not improve the game in anyway.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Having a random 1/5 chance for the game to just fuck you over outside of your control does not improve the game in anyway.

I will remove that later.

Artist has done his work once again! Great ideas all around, I believe implementing these will add this game more like an alive feeling. 

• Thanks 1

1. YES please!
2. might be cool in the future for sure.
3. Yes, would be great if you could make your own gun categories even
4. Never seen this as an issue
5. Don't see the use of this. Sure this is an MMO open world. but it doesn't play like it. So this fills no use at all.
6. Cool idea, I cant see it applied though. We have a very poor running game. Adding unnessesary interactions won't help
7. Nope, read above besides the first part.
8. changing of basic mechanics. Even if it wasn't a bad idea, adding more rng to the game is just bad.
9. I guess this would help with people just camping doors. but changing basic mechanics 10 years into a game's existence is.... weird.
10. nope
11.  ^
12. What purpose does this fill???
13. just drop from the ladder....
14. Defeats the negative aspect of happy landings and the good in hard-landing.
15. Fuck no. The physics are already broken in this game, let's not add more aspects to it.

A decent feedback finally, some of these were just old ideas, i know they dont make sence ^^

1~4. that's pretty good idea!

5-1~5-3. i think it would be better that you make a 'hero pedestrian ai' that against the criminal by someone getting mugged or hijack.

rather then normal pedestrian fight back when you mugging or hijack those normal pedestrian.

5-4. if you're criminal and threat stars is less then 2 stars? then i can accept that.

5-5. yeah it's really good idea when they crouch rather then run away and eat bullet at middle of pvp gun fight

5-6. well it will be very annoying at middle of pvp gun fight. so my opinion is nah.

6. sure why not? and it would be great some big dogs that have a owner can attack you if you kill the owner.

7. not bad for cosmetic.

8. if this consumables mod is for yourself? sure why not.

9. maybe the percussion grenade is suitable for this features and also add the 'breaching rounds' for shotgun mod for breaching the door rather then shoot the door with regular rounds.

10. not bad feature.

11. im not sure about this. if it hurt someone about 45% to 5% depends on back distance and no side distance ? then i can accept the changes.

12. i think most of the gun should have 'one in the chamber' feature. except the 'revolver, double barrel shotgun.'

13. good features but it will be useless because if the opponents is on the top you'll be shredded by enemies attack.

14. kinda similar to saints row 3 features. but it would be great make it as character mod rather then replace the movements. and also it would be great you replace the 'jumping while you're aiming'

to barrel roll while aiming from gta 5 

15. very nice! i don't get it why all the previous developers didn't even add this weather system?

and this is my ideas.

1. grab the ladder at middle of air while falling or jumping 

2. add weapons loadouts.

3. if you're criminal, the enforcers get stunned them self by their clumsiness. you can teach some lesson with brass knuckle and get more point then enforcers arrest the criminals.

and the animation is same as mugging pedestrians.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pesto said:

1. grab the ladder at middle of air while falling or jumping 

2. add weapons loadouts.

3. if you're criminal, the enforcers get stunned them self by their clumsiness. you can teach some lesson with brass knuckle and get more point then enforcers arrest the criminals.

and the animation is same as mugging pedestrians.

I had an ideas about loadouts too, it was not much praised. 1st one sounds interesting. But how can enforcers be clumsy? ^^

You have joined forums since 2014. how are you still a starter memer?

Edited by imV

2 minutes ago, imV said:

But how can enforcers be clumsy? ^^

some of the enforcers stun them self with 'stinger' aka stun grenade.

for examples, stun grenade can bounce off the walls or by pedestrians.

so if that grenade already cooked, that enforcer get stun them self.

and also, some enforcers with happy landing 3 falling off from really high ground and what happen next, their 'stamina health' get really low

and all you have to do is shoot 1 dmr round. then you can stun them.

and it's kinda ridiculous and off topic about 'clumsy enforcers' but you can also stun enforcers with shoot dmr at maximum range.

6 minutes ago, imV said:

You have joined forums since 2014. how are you still a starter memer?

i start play apb about 2013 and join the forum at 2014. but i don't post any topics or leave comments before  June 19, 2021. so i think that's why i'm still a starter member.

9 hours ago, pesto said:

You can stun with nano too. But then what? do you arrest them? I've been doing this not for very long but i've learned about things that community just will not accept. ^^

18 hours ago, imV said:

You can stun with nano too

oh really? i didn't know that. good to know.

17 hours ago, imV said:

But then what? do you arrest them? I've been doing this not for very long but i've learned about things that community just will not accept. ^^

it's not arrest them. more like beat those enforcers with 'brass knuckle'. just like you mugging a pedestrians.

if you don't understand what i'm saying, then here's the explanations by steps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. some how, the enforcers get stunned.

2. the criminal approach to that enforcer.

3. press 'f' and beat that enforcer's face with 'brass knuckles', just like you mugging a pedestrians.

4. after beat the crap out of that enforcer. the enforcer will die. (and criminal will get more money and points. more then enforcers arrest the criminals.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and yes. if my idea was 'criminals can arrest the enforcers too' then i would disagree too.

but my idea was 'humiliating the enemy with different way'

for example.

Enforcers: arrest the enemy. (the enemy have to take more time to get re-spawn)

Criminals: beat the enemy's face with brass knuckle. (respawning time is same as killing enforcers, but you will get more money and points rather then kill)

and this is the idea i was talking and explain about to you.

• Like 1

Maybe not a bad idea. But im done with concepts. For now at least. Cant work with my current mental state, i even tried to get my topics deleted ^^

Merged.

21 hours ago, pesto said:

3. press 'f' and beat that enforcer's face with 'brass knuckles', just like you mugging a pedestrians.

But why punch when you can just shoot them, or when you kill them with your fists, they respawn slower?

6 hours ago, imV said:

But why punch when you can just shoot them, when you kill them with your fists, they respawn slower?

because some criminals want to kill their opponents with slowly and painful way. just like a torture.

it's a optional choice.

if you shoot the stunned enforcers, you get the same points and money. just like you 'kill the enemy with firearms'.

but if you beat him with brass knuckle instead shoot him. you'll get more points and money. rather then 'shoot to kill' or 'enforcers arrest criminal'.

ss_f210de9bb69a18e3655031029438aa75607b3

if you can see this. my idea is similar to this picture. but 'the pedestrian wearing bunny suit' is replaced to 'stunned enforcer'.

6 hours ago, imV said:

Maybe not a bad idea. But im done with concepts. For now at least. Cant work with my current mental state, i even tried to get my topics deleted ^^

alright then. 

for your condition, after this reply, i'll not reply to this topics for now.

Edited by pesto

5 hours ago, pesto said:

for your condition, after this reply, i'll not reply to this topics for now.

Its fine. Im not mental, just overwhelmed with troubles ^^

On 2/27/2022 at 11:07 AM, Deadliest said:

pets in armas market!

I know... these ideas might sound insane, i was just brainstorming, because im really dry on ideas rn 🙂

Edited by imV