elllooooo,

Does anyone have a high res top down view map of both Waterfront and Financial in color without anything like logos or lines on it?

cough @rapid99 cough

yes I've seen..

In the linked thread, isn't there a color map without text or logos on it supplied by Rapid99? What exactly does this map not fulfill that you need?

3 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

In the linked thread, isn't there a color map without text or logos on it supplied by Rapid99? What exactly does this map not fulfill that you need?

Assuming you're on about the bottom ones.. the Financial map isn't the actual current Financial map.

In what way is it different? I see that it looks pretty much the same as the current financial map, with buildings in their prescribed location.

Edited by Sergsininia

2 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

In what way is it different?

In a way that the skatepark at Gumball isn't there and that the highways are completed.

Financial never had completed highways (in any iteration of the map since 2012). The supplied maps seem to be a simplified map, where only super fine details are missing. I personally know where the skatepark is, and can see the location for it. If you're looking for where the breaks are/finer detail, I'd reckon overlaying the 3d map with the colored 2d. Currently at work and wouldn't mind posting some of the work for it when I'm off and get my design software up and running to do a mockup to share.

4 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

Financial never had completed highways (in any iteration of the map since 2012). The supplied maps seem to be a simplified map, where only super fine details are missing. I personally know where the skatepark is, and can see the location for it. If you're looking for where the breaks are/finer detail, I'd reckon overlaying the 3d map with the colored 2d. Currently at work and wouldn't mind posting some of the work for it when I'm off and get my design software up and running to do a mockup to share.

I know a completed highway never existed in APB but that  doesn't change the fact that the part at Gumball is like it used to be back in the day so idnO why the map looks like this but I guess it's indeed an oversimplified map from way back.. which is not what I am looking for... If you see the greyscale map that looks semi 3d, that is what I am looking for but either fully colored (or without any icons on wf) and without cut off/out bits of the map.

5 minutes ago, Cuve said:

I know a completed highway never existed in APB but that  doesn't change the fact that the part at Gumball is like it used to be back in the day so idnO why the map looks like this but I guess it's indeed an oversimplified map from way back.. which is not what I am looking for... If you see the greyscale map that looks semi 3d, that is what I am looking for but either fully colored (or without any icons on wf) and without cut off/out bits of the map.

I didn't even notice the financial 3d map missing parts of the map. Sounds like a good weekend challenge to implement.

probably stuck with the mirror's edge knockoff maps unless rapid has alternate versions hidden away somewhere

14 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

I didn't even notice the financial 3d map missing parts of the map. 

Besides that it is also using the old map 😛

23 hours ago, Cuve said:

The highway was actually completed in a beta or alpha build of apb can't remember which, there's gameplay footage showing it somewhere 

Edited by MonkaS