Sign in to follow this  
DedGaem

The Glory Days of APB

Were on Russia's Innova server. 

Way more affordable cheaper guns and car kits... in-game GM's who actually spectated the game and kicked caught cheaters on the fly... proprietary Frost anticheat that only a few hackers could bypass... and literally 25 full open districts to choose from... it was the very best iteration of the game... sadly neither GM nor LO could implement what needed to be done to actually make for a PLAYABLE game experience that attracted new and old players alike.

Now that EU is officially acknowledged to be dead... and now that LO is virtually bankrupt... I doubt they would have the capability or inclination to implement the POLICIING and MODERATION it takes (other than hysterical WOKE bans) to make the game VIABLE and revive it. Y'all just don't get the game you purchased... neither does it seem you ever gave a crap about it.

• Like 2

I remember briefly playing on Innova.

It was hilarious how shit they all were. And that coming from me, who was never particularly good at APB, says a lot.

On 2/17/2022 at 3:59 PM, MrChan said:

I remember briefly playing on Innova.

It was hilarious how shit they all were. And that coming from me, who was never particularly good at APB, says a lot.

Is that you saying their anti-cheat was actually working?

57 minutes ago, Sniperturtle said:

Well, the intention was just to say they were terrible.

But yes, I suppose my comment would suggest there was a functioning anti-cheat.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrChan said:

Well, the intention was just to say they were terrible.

But yes, I suppose my comment would suggest there was a functioning anti-cheat.

maybe they were shit becuase the mouse speed in this game is slow or ultra fast, and cahnges if you ADS or not. becuase some genusis linked that to a spreate sesitny

2 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

maybe they were shit becuase the mouse speed in this game is slow or ultra fast, and cahnges if you ADS or not. becuase some genusis linked that to a spreate sesitny

you can set marksmanship sens at .625 to match it with hipfire sens

22 hours ago, Sniperturtle said:

lol, frost (the innova anticheat) never worked, this was proved when a certain cheat provider released a cheat and it ended up shutting the game down lmao

8 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

lol, frost (the innova anticheat) never worked, this was proved when a certain cheat provider released a cheat and it ended up shutting the game down lmao

^this. it was about as effective as punkbuster meaning it wasn't

Edited by MonkaS

The glory days was before 2014. That was back when Revoemag was our community manager. Lady Tiggs was the downfall of this game. You can't have a GM/Community Manager that bans anyone they want and give away rare skins and items to people and streamers they like. Anyone that played well against Summit1G (who sucked) was manually banned by Tiggs. Nothing LO can do to repair that kind of damage to this game.

It was funny watching people like reddy and other members of Random Acts of Violence quit playing right before FairFight was added. Other members in that clan thought they could continue using cheats only to be banned.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Pista said:

The glory days was before 2014. That was back when Revoemag was our community manager. Lady Tiggs was the downfall of this game. You can't have a GM/Community Manager that bans anyone they want and give away rare skins and items to people and streamers they like. Anyone that played well against Summit1G (who sucked) was manually banned by Tiggs. Nothing LO can do to repair that kind of damage to this game.

It was funny watching people like reddy and other members of Random Acts of Violence quit playing right before FairFight was added. Other members in that clan thought they could continue using cheats only to be banned.

revoemag literally said he only bans people he doesn't like its why there were so many max rank cheaters and cheater clans back than

• Like 2

On 2/20/2022 at 8:23 PM, MonkaS said:

revoemag literally said he only bans people he doesn't like its why there were so many max rank cheaters and cheater clans back than

you mean the guy that unbanned his friends with his GM powers? 🤡

On 2/19/2022 at 4:57 PM, Izold said:

Why is the forum so empty?

because it was never really moderated properly. When people post ideas, questions or frustrations, the very first responses are from lifers on the forums, who instantly try to demean that persons idea or question and subsequently attack their character. So people tend not to come back and you are left with only the dregs. The interesting thing is, the forums are moderated better then the game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/19/2022 at 10:57 AM, Izold said:

Why is the forum so empty?

No one left to use ‘em.

Sign in to follow this