Unreal

Hacker testimonial

1 minute ago, Unreal said:

Volcano no level needed > Osmaw 195 

GG EASY LEMON SQUEEZY

Sadly yeah 😞 

Anyone who says APB isnt run by hackers is living under a rock or knows one and wants to be carried further

I remember getting accused of hacking several times in the past.  Thanking them for the compliment always shut them up. lol

20 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Anyone who says APB isnt run by hackers is living under a rock or knows one and wants to be carried further

Sadly, even GamerFirst said it officialy so...

16 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

I remember getting accused of hacking several times in the past.  Thanking them for the compliment always shut them up. lol

Same lol

Enjoyed the read, it's like another world another world out there that you plebs can't even comprehend. I understand fully on why he did what he did, and as to how he "convinced" himself he was right about the hackusations he's cheating for christ sake you can see everthing every movement, dirrection, weapon, even when they pull out a grenade. That's how he knows he was right all along. It takes one to know one, in my opinion and when we spoke about the hacker raging on him I don't know how many times I could hear my brother laughing I. The other room about how the hackers on the other team was going to "report him" anyway fun read later....

10 minutes ago, Fruitini said:

Enjoyed the read, it's like another world another world out there that you plebs can't even comprehend. I understand fully on why he did what he did, and as to how he "convinced" himself he was right about the hackusations he's cheating for christ sake you can see everthing every movement, dirrection, weapon, even when they pull out a grenade. That's how he knows he was right all along. It takes one to know one, in my opinion and when we spoke about the hacker raging on him I don't know how many times I could hear my brother laughing I. The other room about how the hackers on the other team was going to "report him" anyway fun read later....

If you would have had the opportunity, you would have done it too?

9 minutes ago, Fruitini said:

i always laugh when cheaters claim to know who is cheating and who isn’t,  never fails to make me flash back to that kellyq clip where he just drools for like 15 minutes about how 90% of golds are cheating

1 hour ago, Fruitini said:

... as to how he "convinced" himself he was right about the hackusations he's cheating for christ sake you can see everthing every movement, dirrection, weapon, even when they pull out a grenade. That's how he knows he was right all along. It takes one to know one, ...

I understand the method of how he convinced himself, I more so want to see pictures or videos of the things he describes that convinced him(Obviously this is impossible as the OP testament is super old, simply clarifying). Just because someone is cheating does not mean they are any more capable of discovering a closet cheater.

Edited by Nanometic

50 minutes ago, Unreal said:

If you would have had the opportunity, you would have done it too?

To be real I've always had the opportunity, i mean i do have a job and I could pay for some if I wanted. I would say my brother took the hit for us on that one, probably why I never did. I had a lot at stake also my weapons, time not to say he didn't but I guess I put a higher value on what I was going to loose if I was banned.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Sorry, but this thread is so stupid it hurts. 

As much as your useless comment , I ask the opinion on the post that the player put, not your opinion on what I do.

1 hour ago, Nanometic said:

I understand the method of how he convinced himself, I more so want to see pictures or videos of the things he describes that convinced him(Obviously this is impossible as the OP testament is super old, simply clarifying). Just because someone is cheating does not mean they are any more capable of discovering a closet cheater.

It might be interesting to watch but it's probably not something that would be allowed: /

1 hour ago, Fruitini said:

To be real I've always had the opportunity, i mean i do have a job and I could pay for some if I wanted. I would say my brother took the hit for us on that one, probably why I never did. I had a lot at stake also my weapons, time not to say he didn't but I guess I put a higher value on what I was going to loose if I was banned.

That's also why I have never cheated on the game, I'm too scared to waste all the time and money I've invested on it.

Edited by Unreal

Convincing? I understand what you mean, I learn through doing and seeing something done. Being able to get up and walk across the hall and visually see the cheater looking dead at you through a wall is something on another level. One thing I can tell you a cheater even a closet cheater plays the game different than you and I, you can always spot a cheater unless he knows you are before hand and he doesn't wanna give himself away he will throw the game. 100% of the time or he just won't use them at all. Even turn off walls because it's to easy to make a mistake when you can literally see everything knowing they can see you also

13 hours ago, Nanometic said:

I didn't give any miss information, I gave my opinion. Being able to tell if someone is wall hacking is possible without the need of cheats yourself, obviously it is easier the harder they're cheating.

The only time it'd be useful in terms of finding other wallhackers is against closets, even then, its still arguable if the person is or isn't a closet.  

That's fair.

8 hours ago, Deadliest said:

stay dumb u never had that feeling of being banned wrongly and btw tiggs was the one who unbanned me dummy due to finding a false positive which took her 2 years to figure it out.

if you want proof im happy to provide the ss of the ticket.

back to the topic that's how cheaters start cheating.

You sure like to say dummy a lot and dumb, are you a little kid playing this game. You should not be playing this game.

We're at 2018, with Battleye and Fairfight and you dig up a thread from 2012 when we had only punkbuster and argue about the cheater situation described.

This will not lead anywhere.

//thread closed.

Oops, just remembered I'm not a moderator.

7 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

APB isn’t run by hackers. It’s run by Little Orbit. I think we have different definitions of the expression 

‘run by’?

I can value the struggle of addiction to pay to win mode of hacking.  It is certainly part of the gaming culture to not want to be out skilled in anything however, the thought of being out hacked hurts the roots of our gaming egos.  The idea that you lost to an actual good player is respectful, but loosing to a hacker just plain hurts.

However, the mode which you "Dark Knighted" the threats and are now promising to further hack so you can catch these hackers seems noble except when you see the addiction coming in, and you don't turn off the hack even when playing a "legit" player.  Thus, I have to disagree with the way you are handling things.  

Put the mask and cape away for now Sir.. with great power comes great responsibility and hacking is your Kryptonite.  But nice try  =D

Countercheating is this old myth, eventually they become full time cheaters anyway. See McTosh and the other idiots. Funny how McTosh used to accuse me and my clan (NoSleep) of cheating back in the days, and how he wanted to make us "go blatant" with his blatant ragehacking and only he got banned every time in the end.

9 hours ago, Unreal said:

As much as your useless comment , I ask the opinion on the post that the player put, not your opinion on what I do.

Fair enough. 

The player in the post is delusional amd likely a compulsive liar. Also, probably not too bright. 

7 hours ago, SilverCrow said:

We're at 2018, with Battleye and Fairfight and you dig up a thread from 2012 when we had only punkbuster and argue about the cheater situation described.

This will not lead anywhere.

//thread closed.

Oops, just remembered I'm not a moderator.

6 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

APB isn’t run by hackers. It’s run by Little Orbit. I think we have different definitions of the expression 

‘run by’?

I think he means that GamerFirst let hackers have fun without punishing them and so they "run the game".

6 hours ago, Sniperturtle said:

Countercheating is this old myth, eventually they become full time cheaters anyway. See McTosh and the other idiots. Funny how McTosh used to accuse me and my clan (NoSleep) of cheating back in the days, and how he wanted to make us "go blatant" with his blatant ragehacking and only he got banned every time in the end.

After having a taste of power, we can not abandon it so easily 😕

6 hours ago, Lislya said:

QBNNSjY.png

Only 5+ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyBrVb2yiDVjd0-jIjiRw

It must have been the worst player to buy a hack software Apparently XD

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Fair enough. 

The player in the post is delusional amd likely a compulsive liar. Also, probably not too bright. 

I never said it was true, or anything. I just ask the players' opinion by imagining that his testimony is true, know what the players can draw from this is quite interesting.

9 minutes ago, Unreal said:

I never said it was true, or anything. I just ask the players' opinion by imagining that his testimony is true, know what the players can draw from this is quite interesting.

Its just some asshat lying through his teeth. Nothing more.

Honestly this whole thread is pointless.

You should feel bad.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Its just some asshat lying through his teeth. Nothing more.

Honestly this whole thread is pointless.

You should feel bad.

Trying to learn more about what people think, improve my opinion in general, is it supposed to make me feel bad?

You did not understand anything about life, it's sad. Your parents did not take the time to teach you the real values of knowledge.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Unreal said:

Trying to learn more about what people think, improve my opinion in general, is it supposed to make me feel bad?

You did not understand anything about life, it's sad. Your parents did not take the time to teach you the real values of knowledge.

Fine, let me tell you how this all played out.

>guy sucks at APB

>guy continually gets rekt by players above his skill level

>guy convinces himself that everyone is cheating

>players he hackusates never get banned

>guy starts to lose his shit as he gets closer to having to admit to himself that he just isnt good at the game

>guy concocts bullshoot story about "Playing with hacks and finally SEEING that everyone IS hacking!"

>guy begins to believe own bullshoot

>guy posts bullshoot story online

>dumb dumbs spread his post around as if its anything but utter nonsese

THE END

There, now we all know the real story.

• Like 1

taking cheaters seriously is a great way to catch stupid

Guys if you continue fighting I will lock this thread.

• Like 2