Unreal

Hacker testimonial

5 hours ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

This is so stupid, hes saying that hes convinced with other players having wallhack as well. While it could just be common gamesense at some point or just using the camera to your advantage. "A dark hero born" Are you actually serious? You just became the exact thing you hated yourself just to payback?

(Sorry for the double post, I just can't figure out how to properly add a quote on a previous post through edit function since I can't go full BBCode mode and cut and paste whatever I want.)

• Like 1

This can't be real. First him mentioning shooting at people past 100m because he can see them with wh while you can't shoot past 100 meters. Then his 800 hours skill and being able to tell who exactly is cheating ? 800 hours is nothing in apb and definitely not enough experience to be able to fully distinguish every cheater from a legit pro with thousands of hours.

Fuckin HACKERS! I stopped playing APB for almost 3 years due to hackers.. I read this just whole thing - another hacker trying to justify his wears.

OP why did you blank out the guys name? Its not name and shame if he him self is admitting this is happening.

RAGE INDUCING FUCKERS!

and.. relax..

2cpgj2.jpg

6 minutes ago, Thial said:

This can't be real. First him mentioning shooting at people past 100m because he can see them with wh while you can't shoot past 100 meters. Then his 800 hours skill and being able to tell who exactly is cheating ? 800 hours is nothing in apb and definitely not enough experience to be able to fully distinguish every cheater from a legit pro with thousands of hours.

Is not that hard, cheaters behave same way even in diferent games.

2 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Is not that hard, cheaters behave same way even in diferent games.

Even with my experience from many years of playing apb I still can't fully distinguish really good closet cheaters. Some people have it configured really well and they know how to play to not reveal themselves. Even some old veterans think that I'm cheating while I was always the cleanest mofo in this game which even further proves that it's not that easy. If you are talking about blatant shawcopters or people with bronze movement and game sense but godlike aim then yes I would agree.

9 minutes ago, Thial said:

Uuuummmmm... 110m OSMAW range, sweetie.

3 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Explosives are not real weapons.

7 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

if we're being nitpicky its actually 123.5m iirc

• Like 1

u know the old saying. If u cant beat them, join them. If they actually took this game serious since 2010 maybe we wouldnt have easy bypass to hack. Look how easy it is for someone to join the darkside...
Sadly when battlEye is out, all those cheat websites "pending" status would turn into "ready" and then bam. hackers coming out again with new bypasses

Seems like something LAPDAlonzo would do. That kid hackusates all the time and threatens people afterwords that they'll lose their account soon.

Regardless of the reason for cheating, two wrongs don't make a right, and it doesn't make it even. Sure he was on a level playing field with the cheaters, but for all the legit players he played against he essentially became no better than the people he is so 'vigilantly' procuring a sense of justice against. The hack were used even against the legit players as he's clearly stated, and thus brings him to the same level both in 'skill' and weakness as any other player that is guilty for cheating. The best way to beat cheaters is not to cheat back, sure you'll get them flamed but that will just encourage them to be less blatant. The best methods are to simply treat them like trolls, as if they do not exist, make the game boring for them, don't participate in their missions, or simply record and report. Those are the best methods to dealing with cheaters that any legit player can do.

The HVR is the ultimate anti hacker weapon, I don't know what people are complaining about

8 hours ago, Kivron said:

He didn't convince himself, it is obvious when you have wallhack to know whom is cheating... just don't say anything if you're going to try to makeup misinformation. Also we need to "force" golds to go to a gold server. Golds just continue to kill the game in silver dists, all the while stomping new players, that won't be back., due to their actions. They want segregation to end, so that they may stomp of new and low tiered skilled players. Easy wins right?

I didn't give any miss information, I gave my opinion. Being able to tell if someone is wall hacking is possible without the need of cheats yourself, obviously it is easier the harder they're cheating.

The only time it'd be useful in terms of finding other wallhackers is against closets, even then, its still arguable if the person is or isn't a closet.  

4 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Pfffft.

OSMAW is love. OSMAW is life.

You're wrong ! Volcano 

10 hours ago, Kivron said:

You were never legit, that's why you were banned, because you closet cheated for years. Only reason why your unbanned is because a new company chose to unban everyone. You're not special you cheated, but have been getting a free pass, try to play fair this time, without the recoil macros. That's about all I have to say to you. Sorry @Lixil I didn't mean for this to get off-topic. This guy is very annoying.

stay dumb u never had that feeling of being banned wrongly and btw tiggs was the one who unbanned me dummy due to finding a false positive which took her 2 years to figure it out.

if you want proof im happy to provide the ss of the ticket.

back to the topic that's how cheaters start cheating.

Edited by Deadliest

15 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

stay dumb u never had that feeling of being banned wrongly and btw tiggs was the one who unbanned me dummy due to finding a false positive which took her 2 years to figure it out.

if you want proof im happy to provide the ss of the ticket.

back to the topic that's how cheaters start cheating.

I would love to see that ticket.

Just now, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

OSMAW = One hit cornerpop kill > Non-nyan Sounding Volcano.

GG2EZ.

Volcano can explose some cars in one shot and finish half life cars in one shot too in 1 seconde > Osmaw One hour for explose one thing.

getgud

1 minute ago, Unreal said:

Volcano can explose some cars in one shot and finish half life cars in one shot too in 1 seconde > Osmaw One hour for explose one thing.

getgud

OSMAW 110m Range > Volcano 90m Range

L2play.

On 6/20/2018 at 2:36 AM, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Sounds like Ray.

Way to well written for it to be ray. 

On 6/19/2018 at 7:39 PM, Unreal said:

I found this on a site related to APB, tell me what you think.

loUgtr1.jpg

Yup. Its as many ppl have said APB is run by hackers and G1 tolerated them. Most of these ppl try to play it down but its really obv.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

OSMAW 110m Range > Volcano 90m Range

L2play.

Volcano no level needed > Osmaw 195 

GG EASY LEMON SQUEEZY

9 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Yup. Its as many ppl have said APB is run by hackers and G1 tolerated them. Most of these ppl try to play it down but its really obv.

Sadly yeah 😞