Unreal

Hacker testimonial

1 minute ago, iTzHaze said:

Frustrated, go on say something sarky....

snarky*

On 6/20/2018 at 3:14 AM, BXNNXD said:

snarky*

Nice one, Ray

I have to say, one thing is true, IF you can see through walls, its easy to tell who else can see through walls, I loved using that power in Ghost In the Shell First Assault. Oh... now I want some kind of batman goggles to let you see through walls then all we need is NHVR with piercing and we can sniper people through walls like Geth in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer 😂

On 6/19/2018 at 8:39 PM, Unreal said:

I found this on a site related to APB, tell me what you think.

loUgtr1.jpg

>>he needed an aimbot to kill 5+ enemies without dying. poor guy must have suffered most lvl 15 missions hard.

On 6/19/2018 at 9:54 PM, SelttikS said:

There will always be BE bypasses especially for a free game.

im just making sure you know this thing OP posted is pretty darn old, from beafore LO was even on our orbit

On 6/19/2018 at 9:49 PM, iTzHaze said:

Not sure what to think about that, i do know that it made my stomach do a backflip though.

it does however instil the fact that i do not want to play in silver districts as i should. people moan about high silvers/gold plated's being in bronze but get the fucking high golds out of where i should be playing. in the silver district where i should be.

high golds go home, fuck off and get out of the silver district. you all caused this problem and it's had a knock on effect right through. rant over even if it's not relevant to this thread. i dont care im sorry but ive had shit from all angles for playing in bronze districts this past week.

many silvers like me just want to go back home (to the silver district they belong in).

flame me go on im past caring.

getting shit from all angles is part of the APB experience. enjoy it!

On 6/19/2018 at 10:10 PM, iTzHaze said:

I'm sorry for the rant i just had but i just had to vent. however what i said i meant, apologies for the language though but that is how it is getting me. this whole system is messed up right from the top. gold districts empty? there all in the silver. unfortunately this has a trickle down effect.

i bet the same ones who want segregation fully removed are those same high golds that just want to be able to roll everyone in any given district.

git gud etc... whatever ive heard it all before from the minecraft style graphics using keyboard warriors enough already.

*and again apologies for my bad language in my last post* but that's how i feel.

not all of  us.

i want segregation off because:

>> heavy segregation (golds in gold district, silvers in silver district, bronze in bronze district) almost killed the game

>> soft segregation (what we have now) causes the problems you are describing

>> so, segregation is not the answer and is causing problems, thus, remove it.

and just for the record:

-i started playing when segregation was not a thing, the OCA whisper was the only paid-unique weapon in the game, joker tickets did not exists back then. and i worked my way from bronze to gold in that enviroment. it was a lot of fun.

-i believe the final answer to the matchmaking problem will be cross-district matchmaking with a re-worked ranked system and matchmaking system.

polar-bear-HD-wallpaper-1080p.jpg

On 6/20/2018 at 3:14 AM, RandomCatface said:

Old troll thread.

http://apbdb.com/track/301029/

Exactly...

On 6/20/2018 at 1:39 AM, Unreal said:

I found this on a site related to APB, tell me what you think.

I think you found a post on APBDB which links to a 6 year old post on the G1 APB forum from 2012. Here it is.

I also think someone censored the date on the imgur pic of the post, trying to make this outdated post appear relevant, possibly with the intent of stirring the pot and/or get attention.

Tell me what you think about what I think.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 4:59 PM, Nanometic said:

I'd like to see how he "convinced" himself that he was right about people he hack-u-sated. I get that he used wall hacks to do so, but I get the feeling he was still wrong most of the time and it was just a good player with game sense.

For nearly 20 years I've had bad aim, but tried hard to think of what the opposition is doing so I can counter it. I'm still bad, but do OK with it at times. You get a sense for routes people take and how long it'll take them. If they don't show up at one spot first it's obvious their likely at another. Unlocking stuff later on in APB like radar tower and spotter really helped.

Once there was an area to defend above the police garage in Waterfront. I had my radar car under the whole time and won the round since the op kept pushing me rather than going for the car or obj. I then got rage whispered by one of them accusing that I was wall hacking since his teammate was and could tell that I cheated. He still didn't understand what the radar tower and spotter mods do after my attempt to explain in futility.

https://i.imgur.com/2USaIwZ.png

I still run into max ranks who make the same accusation.

https://gfycat.com/NiftyMeekArgali

Eventually accusing someone of cheats becomes a lazy excuse for their lack of effort to learn or improve.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 6:59 PM, Nanometic said:

I'd like to see how he "convinced" himself that he was right about people he hack-u-sated. I get that he used wall hacks to do so, but I get the feeling he was still wrong most of the time and it was just a good player with game sense.

He didn't convince himself, it is obvious when you have wallhack to know whom is cheating... just don't say anything if you're going to try to makeup misinformation. Also we need to "force" golds to go to a gold server. Golds just continue to kill the game in silver dists, all the while stomping new players, that won't be back., due to their actions. They want segregation to end, so that they may stomp of new and low tiered skilled players. Easy wins right?

Edited by Kivron

This is so stupid, hes saying that hes convinced with other players having wallhack as well. While it could just be common gamesense at some point or just using the camera to your advantage. "A dark hero born" Are you actually serious? You just became the exact thing you hated yourself just to payback?

people started jumping off buildings, so I want to too.

ye he be recording with a digital camera strapped on his head while playing apb

Edited by Deadliest

4 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

ye he be recording with a digital camera strapped on his head while playing apb

okay closet

4 minutes ago, Kivron said:

okay closet

,,/,,

Edited by Deadliest

1 minute ago, Deadliest said:

i beat cheaters like u

I'm legit, and you're not godly anymore, when it comes to player skill anymore LOL. Back to OP.

Edited by Kivron

On 6/20/2018 at 3:10 AM, iTzHaze said:

I'm sorry for the rant i just had but i just had to vent. however what i said i meant, apologies for the language though but that is how it is getting me. this whole system is messed up right from the top. gold districts empty? there all in the silver. unfortunately this has a trickle down effect.

i bet the same ones who want segregation fully removed are those same high golds that just want to be able to roll everyone in any given district.

git gud etc... whatever ive heard it all before from the minecraft style graphics using keyboard warriors enough already.

*and again apologies for my bad language in my last post* but that's how i feel.

Its all fine, thanks for sharing your feelings. Also i understand your point, actually want the segregation, but i also want everyone being able to play with their friends. But there has to be a punishment for people who intentionally dethreat on purpose. I would rather fight only golds and not play in silver districts to get opponents. 

I mentioned the problem on some better known streamers, that they should join gold districts, and trying to advertice the districts and trying to fil them up.

Only answer was, that people would try to streamsnipe those people, which can happen any time and everywhere anyways.

Kinda sad i know

Edited by SandyBitch
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kivron said:

I'm legit, and you're not godly anymore, when it comes to player skill anymore LOL. Back to OP.

so just cuz my ping increase 290ms and die often my cheat expired?

please, stay dumb, im always 100% legit 

Edited by Deadliest

6 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

so just cuz my ping increase 290ms and die often my cheat expired?

please, stay dumb, im always 100% legit 

You were never legit, that's why you were banned, because you closet cheated for years. Only reason why your unbanned is because a new company chose to unban everyone. You're not special you cheated, but have been getting a free pass, try to play fair this time, without the recoil macros. That's about all I have to say to you. Sorry @Lixil I didn't mean for this to get off-topic. This guy is very annoying.

Edited by Kivron

6 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Exactly...

I think you found a post on APBDB which links to a 6 year old post on the G1 APB forum from 2012. Here it is.

I also think someone censored the date on the imgur pic of the post, trying to make this outdated post appear relevant, possibly with the intent of stirring the pot and/or get attention.

Tell me what you think about what I think.

Lixil ask me to censure everything in the post.

1 hour ago, Unreal said:

Lixil ask me to censure everything in the post.

I stand corrected.

It is funny how some of the gold players have gained a deep silver tone lately though. No names just observations.

But it is also sad that there are still blatant, and prolly closet cases, still around. But hey every step forward and all that jazz.

While some of that drivel is still relevant, I don't see the point of posting it.  It's yet another thread about cheating, which is not going to achieve anything positive.

• Thanks 1