ShadowXS

Advanced Launcher

As of today, 19th of June 2018, is the Advanced Launcher supported?

I know there have been threads asking about this in the past but I wanted to make sure it is still supported to this day, as I just got unbanned and the last thing I want to do is get myself banned on the same day by making a stupid mistake based on old information.

Thanks!

Yes, the advanced launcher is currently still allowed to be used. This is the only 'change of game files' that is permitted by Little Orbit

8 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Yes, the advanced launcher is currently still allowed to be used. This is the only 'change of game files' that is permitted by Little Orbit

Roger that. Thanks for the reply!

Just for the sake of helping you fully verify it here's what the Little Orbit CEO said: 

On 6/7/2018 at 3:05 PM, MattScott said:

EDIT: For clarification, players can still use the Advanced Launcher for the time being. The developer was generous to share the code so we could test and review it. We hope to incorporate many of these features directly into APB in the future.

Hi I would like to know if I can use the launcher (advance launcher apb) as I do not have a great pc for gaming that launcher optimizes my graphics better I can use it or is there a risk of ban? Thanks for the reply

Yes, the advanced launcher is allowed. 

7s2mDOm.png

Edited by CookiePuss

Using the search function must be hard with this many threads on the exact same issue.

1 minute ago, perixx11 said:

Hi I would like to know if I can use the launcher (advance launcher apb) as I do not have a great pc for gaming that launcher optimizes my graphics better I can use it or is there a risk of ban? Thanks for the reply

if you cant use the search function and find the anwser (this question has been asked and answered 1 billion times already since lo takeover) then NO, you cant

seriously, he has the time to make a whole new account just to ask this question, but cant use the search function......

Edited by ShaiShai

Thread merged to existing one. In future please try to use out search tool and try avoiding making double threads.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

if you cant use the search function and find the anwser (this question has been asked and answered 1 billion times already since lo takeover) then NO, you cant

seriously, he has the time to make a whole new account just to ask this question, but cant use the search function......

Geez calm down, you act like this guys is intentionally dethreating to stay in bronze district where he can farm noobs.

v28f2gP.gif

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Geez calm down, you act like this guys is intentionally dethreating to stay in bronze district where he can farm noobs.

v28f2gP.gif

seems like there is something wrong with your eye, you should get that checked out

1 minute ago, ShaiShai said:

seems like there is something wrong with your eye, you should get that checked out

I think its pink eye.

Send medicine please.

On 8/19/2018 at 8:14 PM, OfficerNia said:
Any idea why those lines appear on the hoodie? Character's Textures are set on maximum.
https://imgur.com/a/wLZNaYz
turn off haze or shadows.

5 hours ago, nattsvart_katt said:

Advanced APB Launcher stopped working for me like 4-5 months ago, after a patch if I remember correctly.

That should still just be working.

Maybe you were on an older version.

Grab the correct version from https://media.gamersfirst.com/gamersmedia/apb/Advanced_APB_Launcher.zip and try that.

It can also be a good idea to fully reinstall both the game and the Advanced Launcher

That's the exact same one I'm using.

It would break my heart to do a clean re-install.

Sooner or later I think you should implement the features of Advanced APB Launcher into the game itself.

Some people don't even know that this launcher exists, like me for example, until about 1 year ago.

4 hours ago, nattsvart_katt said:

Sooner or later I think you should implement the features of Advanced APB Launcher into the game itself.

That's quite literally what we're already seeing in the beta clients for the engine update, so that's coming.