165 members have voted

1. 1. Ridiculous op weapon.

• Yes
    • No
    • Just nerf its range to 30 like a pointman gun
    • Reduce hip fire movement
    • Reduce its bullets to 15
    • Make it marksman oriented like its counterparts
    • Drop its damage to minimum to kill with 6 bullets (167)

Random User : Lets buff/nerf this gun

Community : Lets roast this guy. He wants to change our precious and sacred meta.

Random User: NUUUUUUUUUU! x.x

Another day in APB forums...

Edited by Zealocke

11 minutes ago, mynd said:

Carbine is strong, especially if you have an edgy name and low rank.

Edgy Name, Low Rank, Edgy Graffiti and a S.h.i.t.t.y. Edgy Trap Theme

34 minutes ago, Zealocke said:

Random User : Lets buff/nerf this gun

Community : Lets roast this guy. He wants to change our precious and sacred meta.

Random User: NUUUUUUUUUU! x.x

Another day in APB forums...

is it time for ze lock?

Make an event where you can only use the Star, what could people complain about then? Besides everything i mean.

I'm pretty sure that if you actually knew how the carbine works you'd know that it doesn't need a nerf, and that this thread is as pointless as the other nerf topics. 

13 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

well at least youre mentally prepared for the disappointment 

Safe to say I was pretty disappointed. He thought I was bragging about my skill so he tried to get me into FC to 1v1.

I can admit I don’t play not nearly as well as I used to since I’ve been away for so long. He got close to killing me by himself once and that was it. FC was heavily crim stacked and spawns were a nightmare so every time I’d even get close to him I’d get lit up by his teammates. Also probably not a good idea also to admit you’re macroing in a supposed carbine 1v1 match

Overall I’d rate this whole experience 5/10. He definitely didn’t prove his point

does this dude ever look at the results of his polls

• Like 1

The only change i would make to the carbine is increase its ammo capacity to 120, i feel like it runs out of ammo too quickly compared to every other gun.

Nerf the HVR 762 (carbine is totally fine and players who actually play the game will agree).

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

On 6/19/2018 at 1:30 PM, Excalibur! said:

I seriously mean it, its a non markman ntec (which means a lot of free movement) with -10m drop off.

How can this gun be so op and be unnoticed for so, so long???

It even solves two of my main problems right now: losing markman (i found out its my mouse) and hitreg. I can hip fire (YES NON MARKSMAN) targets at 70m with pretty decent bullets hitmarks, it is so ridiculous i can't even believe it...

I read the whole thread once again - when i first seen your  thread post I thought it might be click bait so I ignored it but now I see you are serious

It may seem that way to you but most of us know that there isn't any gun that needs a nerf because we know strategy to beat a gun at what its good at

sorry but I just can't take you seriously with how  I know a carbine can be beaten when proper strategy is used as well

who stands there to just get shot?

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

I read the whole thread once again - when i first seen your  thread post I thought it might be click bait so I ignored it but now I see you are serious

It may seem that way to you but most of us know that there isn't any gun that needs a nerf because we know strategy to beat a gun at what its good at

sorry but I just can't take you seriously with how  I know a carbine can be beaten when proper strategy is used as well

who stands there to just get shot?

The ones who needs marksman, check their movement when aiming and tell me thats not suicide compared to hip fire weapons.

Yeah, SR15 is strong on hipfire. So what? It's bloom and damage dropoff make it useless at distances where that would be OP. That's what was nerfed about it in the past for this very reason. Thread finished.

>nerf carbine

>carbine

>C A R B I N E

>no mention of oscar in op.

yeah that's gonna be a thinking emoji from me dog.

most broken gun in the game btw, not like the oscar/N-TEC/OCA/PMG (which are far better than the carbine) would've killed that guy or anything. oh they would've? oops, but yeah, laser beam gun from 50m guys xDDD

Edited by Similarities
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

The ones who needs marksman, check their movement when aiming and tell me thats not suicide compared to hip fire weapons.

but even then I move as do golds I see in silver district ....

and STILL carbines are not hard to fight against when proper strategy is used.... and no I refuse to believe every person uses marksman in the open lol

honestly I see alig's more than carbine guns

34 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

but even then I move as do golds I see in silver district ....

and STILL carbines are not hard to fight against when proper strategy is used.... and no I refuse to believe every person uses marksman in the open lol

honestly I see alig's more than carbine guns

What even you are talking about, i didnt understand anything...

On 6/22/2018 at 5:26 AM, Similarities said:

>nerf carbine

>carbine

>C A R B I N E

>no mention of oscar in op.

yeah that's gonna be a thinking emoji from me dog.

most broken gun in the game btw, not like the oscar/N-TEC/OCA/PMG (which are far better than the carbine) would've killed that guy or anything. oh they would've? oops, but yeah, laser beam gun from 50m guys xDDD

*Shows a vid of himself not able to aim with carabine* yeah that sure proves the gun is balanced LOL.

If you use cj3 on it ofc you wont be able to hit anything at distance. You are really smart, arent you?

Edited by Excalibur!

At close range it will loose no need to nerf but need to understand weapons

what

On 6/21/2018 at 8:16 AM, neophobia said:

does this dude ever look at the results of his polls

+1

I don't know if it should be nerfed or not to be honest, but i guess there's a huge feel of unfair-ness (is this even english ?) beacause most of the people who uses this are pretty good at the game, 

for the majority atleast