165 members have voted

1. 1. Ridiculous op weapon.

• Yes
    • No
    • Just nerf its range to 30 like a pointman gun
    • Reduce hip fire movement
    • Reduce its bullets to 15
    • Make it marksman oriented like its counterparts
    • Drop its damage to minimum to kill with 6 bullets (167)

I think it's fine. The whole point of the carbine is for it to be one of the shorter-range marksman guns and for it to be hipfired. In exchange for the mobility and versatility, it trades reliability at longer ranges due to its inaccurate bloom. Any weapon dedicated for those ranges are more suitable than for the carbine.

I don't see how you can complain about the carbine and not also complain about the oscar, since it is more accurate and even more range while hipfiring.

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Changing your name does not change the way you type by the way.

Has nothing to do with the discussion, i could talk about your life or how you want to end it but you are scared about it.

I will ask you one last time you get on topic please.

1 minute ago, Shozonu said:

I think it's fine. The whole point of the carbine is for it to be one of the shorter-range marksman guns and for it to be hipfired. In exchange for the mobility and versatility, it trades reliability at longer ranges due to its inaccurate bloom. Any weapon dedicated for those ranges are more suitable than for the carbine.

I don't see how you can complain about the carbine and not also complain about the oscar, since it is more accurate and even more range while hipfiring.

Have you readed that you can perfectly hit targets at 50m? If you dont believe me just buy one and try it yourself.

Thats why i allways hated the carabine and never use it over ntec.

Why to use pointman guns if you just can equip a carabine and be good at farther range?

Unless using pmg, is another laz0r weapon. I understand its the long range of the pointman guns but its quite strong at range to be a pointman gun.

Just ignore this comment, I'm here just to see the Burning Circus.

1 hour ago, Excalibur! said:

What would it be sr15 downside for you? Only range? Smash it a ir3 that has no downside in it and bam! you got a 50m effective hip fire gun that requires no marksman. Explain me how is that balanced?

I’m sorry but if you think IR3 can make the carbine out gun an N-Tec at 50m with just hipfiring you have no idea what you’re talking about

IR3 actually makes the carbine worse overall because of the increased bloom. It’s only good for marksmaning and that’s it 

31 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Have you readed that you can perfectly hit targets at 50m? If you dont believe me just buy one and try it yourself.

Sure it can, if they're out in the open. At that point, they're easy targets for pretty much any gun, aside from SMGs or shotguns. But it's not always the case that they're just going to be out in the open. If they have any sort of cover, the carbine's accuracy at that range won't be enough to reliably hit them. You either spam hipfire at them and hope you get some lucky hits, or you crouch down and ADS. At that point, any AR would be better, as the AR's accuracy would be better than even the carbine's while crouching and aiming.

I understand your point about wanting guns to fit within their role envelope, but honestly, I don't think it's a real issue that some guns don't strictly conform to their role's ranges. If all guns did that, they'd be a lot less interesting because devs would have a lot less they could possibly do to differentiate guns. I mean, going by the strict "role envelope," what do you think about the Star LCR, an assault rifle, which can reliably hit people 90m+ and beyond? And can still kill people with 5 hits up to 80m? Or just about any full-auto gun, like the n-tec, hipfired, being viable in ~6m CQC?

The point is, I don't think it's reasonable to gimp every gun such that they are never viable in any way outside of their prescribed role.

Edited by Shozonu

28 minutes ago, Shozonu said:

Sure it can, if they're out in the open. At that point, they're easy targets for pretty much any gun, aside from SMGs or shotguns. But it's not always the case that they're just going to be out in the open. If they have any sort of cover, the carbine's accuracy at that range won't be enough to reliably hit them. You either spam hipfire at them and hope you get some lucky hits, or you crouch down and ADS. At that point, any AR would be better, as the AR's accuracy would be better than even the carbine's while crouching and aiming.

I understand your point about wanting guns to fit within their role envelope, but honestly, I don't think it's a real issue that some guns don't strictly conform to their role's ranges. If all guns did that, they'd be a lot less interesting because devs would have a lot less they could possibly do to differentiate guns. I mean, going by the strict "role envelope," what do you think about the Star LCR, and assault rifle, which can reliably hit people 90m+ and beyond? And can still kill people with 5 hits up to 80m? Or just about any full-auto gun, like the n-tec, hipfired, being viable in ~6m CQC?

The point is, I don't think it's reasonable to gimp every gun such that they are never viable in any way outside of their prescribed role.

Corner fights are situational too. Would you beleive me that i fired 6-7 times and i landed 4-5 bullets on a target at long distance in a very short time? I know it wont kill them (needs 21 bullets), but if you hit at that incredible distance with non marksman THAT easily then something is wrong. Name one pointman gun that can do that. None, even pmg cant hit at that distance and be as acurate as joker carabine (that would be extremely ridiculous).

I also understand the cross role between weapons which most people dont and they think weapons are just unbalanced for that reason. I also understand that there are diferent range choices for each role.

LCR may be in the role of assault rifles, but is not an assault rifle (stick to its role name and youll understand).

In short, a sr15 should be a pointman role in marksman one. 40m (47 ir3 with no downsides even when some cry "muh bloom") is insane for a pointman gun that acurate.

EDIT: there is not problem to hit cornering target with sr15 honestly

Edited by Excalibur!

22 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Would you beleive me that i fired 6-7 times and i landed 4-5 bullets on a target at long distance in a very short time? I know it wont kill them (needs 21 bullets), but if you hit at that incredible distance with non marksman THAT easily then something is wrong.

Getting lucky with RNG at that range doesn't make the carbine ridiculous. The hits do so little damage that its inconsequential. And once again, if they had any cover, it would make it even further unreliable. Assault rifles can routinely hit in marksman+ ranges, and are way more effective, at that.

32 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Name one pointman gun that can do that.

The ACES submachine gun can do that. It will barely do any damage, but like the carbine, it can do it. The two have nearly identical accuracy -- the ACES smg is actually even more accurate in hipfire than the carbine. In fact, you would hit more shots in that time with the ACES submachine gun because it fires faster and has higher ammo capacity. But the fact that it can is inconsequential. No one seriously uses it like that because it's stupid.

A better example than the LCR: the ACES Rifle. It's exactly as I just said with the smg variant, but has an even better marksmanship multiplier so its even more accurate when aimed. As an AR, it has even better damage at range -- you can reliably hit things into AR+ range. But it's also extremely effective in the pointman range because it essentially functions as an SMG. If anything, it's even more versatile than the carbine, but no one has a problem with it.

You know what, you better leave it as it is im really enjoying it.

Plus i will buy a new "modern" mouse  with "modern" features and edit the run bs that everyone uses... gg.

Why being the fool that never enjoys broken things?

Ejxa6N6.png

just clicking wew

Edited by Excalibur!

1 minute ago, Excalibur! said:

You know what, you better leave at it is im really enjoying it.

Plus i will buy a new a "modern" mouse  with "modern" features and edit the run bs that everyone uses... gg.

Hide contents

Ejxa6N6.png

just clicking wew

wow a fight club scoreboard def proves that this gun is op 100%

Posting a fightclub scoreboard that doesn't include any multi kills, and has car kills, and remote det.

Ooof.

"FC SCORE HURR", its an amplification of what you can do in action districts...

Im done using a 5 dolars mouse and a cheap pad scratched by my cats 😛

Edited by Excalibur!

Mate... Honestly, if you know well our game community, please don't try to say that A or B weapon is OP. People will roast you for nothing. :v

Try to badmouth the N-TEC as EXAMPLE. A lot of people here are N-TEC diehard fans that believes in N-TEC being THE MASTER RACE, THE MAGNUM OPUS OF ASSAULT RIFLES, THE PINNACLE OF TECHNOLOGICAL ENHANCEMENT AN ASSAULT RIFLE CAN ACHIEVE. HU3HU3HU3HU3. 

But if I remember well. Joker SR15 Carbine got nerfed once, twice or thrice.

Just saying.

4 minutes ago, Maverick13 said:

Mate... Honestly, if you know well our game community, please don't try to say that A or B weapon is OP. People will roast you for nothing. :v

Try to badmouth the N-TEC as EXAMPLE. A lot of people here are N-TEC diehard fans that believes in N-TEC being THE MASTER RACE, THE MAGNUM OPUS OF ASSAULT RIFLES, THE PINNACLE OF TECHNOLOGICAL ENHANCEMENT AN ASSAULT RIFLE CAN ACHIEVE. HU3HU3HU3HU3. 

But if I remember well. Joker SR15 Carbine got nerfed once, twice or thrice.

Just saying.

Once, try it yourself you will be surprised for what it can do. No, seriously, go right now and buy one and see by yourself why this is a direct ntec upgrade, or even pointman.

What this guy says about being unable to hit at cornering targets because "rng" its pure bs.

I will be using carabine since ntec cj3 hit reg is broken, and it will be better when i buy my new mouse.

Edited by Excalibur!

You know what, you better leave it as it is im really enjoying it.

Plus i will buy a new "modern" mouse  with "modern" features and edit the run bs that everyone uses... gg.

Reveal hidden contents

Ejxa6N6.png

just clicking wew

The only good player crim side on that scoreboard is stockii. 11-0 with a bunch of average golds and silvers is not impressive especially since it's obvious you've been using car det a lot with that teamkill demerit+ the vehicle kill badge

If I join FC on my crim while you're on and you're not even half as good as you say you are I'm gonna be really disappointed

Edited by SuperToaster

1 minute ago, SuperToaster said:

The only good player crim side on that scoreboard is stockii. 11-0 with a bunch of average golds and silvers is not impressive especially since it's obvious you've been using car det a lot with that teamkill demerit

If I join FC on my crim while you're on and you're not even half as good as you say you are I'm gonna be really disappointed

well at least youre mentally prepared for the disappointment 

19 minutes ago, SuperToaster said:

The only good player crim side on that scoreboard is stockii. 11-0 with a bunch of average golds and silvers is not impressive especially since it's obvious you've been using car det a lot with that teamkill demerit+ the vehicle kill badge

Thats the whole point, playing relaxed with good score using a broken weapon that register bullets.

PM sent.

Im done using a 5 dolars mouse and a cheap pad scratched by my cats 😛

you go you rebel! Get that 10$ hello kitty one you always dreamed of!

Gun is fine and you need to git gud or just deal with it. 

Fbw and joker macros are annoying and need to get clamped down. 

12 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Thats the whole point, playing relaxed with good score using a broken weapon that register bullets.

PM sent.

Don't worry you don't need to send me a PM for that

My Crim is SuperToaster

Enforcer is Warmth

You better watch out 'cause I'm Jericho's best silver threat carbine user

Carbine is strong, especially if you have an edgy name and low rank.