Sign in to follow this  
porkuspigus

fresno 4 slots from Ophelia?

Hi! I have 10000 JT,  and i want to buy fresno 4 slots from Ophelia. Is this a car? Or is car parts? i ask this question because  i want to make sure this is a car , not some car parts.

Edited by porkuspigus

The two best cars for JT are the vegas 4x4 and a han veo 4x4, the 4 slot vegas costs 10,000 JT. I can't remember what the fresno is, sure it's a car but I have all the cars and if I can't remember what it is then I must never use it so it can't be good.

What server are you on, EU or NA?

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

1 minute ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I can't remember what the fresno is

it's the lowrider type car (has the highest hp of any player-ownable car atm)

and to op, it's just a 4 slot fresno, no kit for it, wouldn't recommend buying it as it's not really a meta car but it's there if you really want it

yes i want to buy fresno 4 slots.  What colour is it? gray? or 'hot rod' design? the ''view item'' button is disabled 😞

Edited by porkuspigus

On 2/10/2022 at 5:13 PM, porkuspigus said:

yes i want to buy fresno 4 slots.  What colour is it? gray? or 'hot rod' design? the ''view item'' button is disabled 😞

I'd suggest the Han Coywolf, it's a better car, that and the vegas are the two best cars. I have a Fresno 4 slot I bought off a contact for cash so it's not worth spending that much JT, it probably has a unique paint job, I never use mine, it's too slow and drives like a boat . I bought a plain vegas 4x4 and painted it myself. View item disabled sounds odd, you should be able to click a little magnifying glass symbol on the right to view the vehicle.

Merged.

I'm not even sure my fresno is 4 slot because I've been looking but can't find an up to date list of what the contacts unlock

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

On 2/10/2022 at 5:03 PM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

The two best cars for JT are the vegas 4x4 and a han veo 4x4, the 4 slot vegas costs 10,000 JT.

"The best" car is the one you like most of all. For someone that's definitely Patriot Vegas, or let's say Nulander Pioneer, someone can't live without their Bishada Rapier or Charge Mikro, someone prefers Dolton Broadwing or Han Veo, but stylish and sophisticated people always drive Dolton Fresno.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Bambola said:

"The best" car is the one you like most of all. For someone that's definitely Patriot Vegas, or let's say Nulander Pioneer, someone can't live without their Bishada Rapier or Charge Mikro, someone prefers Dolton Broadwing or Han Veo, but stylish and sophisticated people always drive Dolton Fresno.

In that case I'll retrieve it from the mail and give it a new paint job.

• Like 1

My crims both rock kitted out (two slot) fresnos, wheels too...haven't sprung for Diabolos, more of a 70s vibe in the standard wheel kit. I got a one slot in powder blue with a white top and explosives, no custom wheels on that but the plates say BL0WM3. I rarely if ever get it out, usually the Broadwing or Vegas for missions depending on the map. I find the 4x4 Vegas sits too high for my liking, but I've got a fleet of character bound regular 4 slots. Fun to drive. Not pinpoint accurate but fun! Nothing like a bit of body roll...

I like old cars.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this