Sign in to follow this  
Cuve

Valentines ting ye?

2 hours ago, MonkaS said:

releasing the paid limited time stuff but not even enabling the event I see where your priorities lie

oh really man? some of you just don't deserve anything tbh... regardless what they do or don't, you just whine

Edited by greenfield

8 hours ago, Sakebee said:

We will be putting Valentine items in ARMAS starting Monday 2/14. They will be up for the usual 2 week run.

by 2 weeks you mean 2 months like you normally do right

On 2/11/2022 at 1:46 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Surprised, Any event would only benefit golds. Seems strange that wouldn't have an event beings they are so hard pressed to cater to golds n cheaters and so against legit players. They are probly too broke to run the event, why else would they not let golds farm up an event. 

As far as armas goes, I wouldnt buy anything even if it was like 1 dollar. Unless LO sells out or entirely replaces all staff except Sakebee (Your Cool), full segregation restored, high end anti cheat installed and after all the hackers are banned. 

Then I might spend a dollar.

But if you ask a Gold or a Forum Troll, there are no hackers n the staff listen to the random forum trolls n dont listen to Customers.

More than likely the golds already have the event rewards n told the staff not to worry about it. 

Staff don't care about legits or new players, only golds. Could be they just too lazy to do it. 

So wait, you come onto the forums for a game you hate just to stir up drama (troll).

Then you say only trolls would say there's no hackers.

Then you say there's hackers.

What?

Merged.

Oh snap don't let them see the fallen earth news lol

• Like 1

On 2/11/2022 at 12:18 AM, Shui said:

Are you sure?

CXsz-AJUwAAKK61?format=jpg&name=900x900

Let me rephrase that. Something REAL to celebrate

On 2/12/2022 at 2:25 AM, MonkaS said:

releasing the paid limited time stuff but not even enabling the event I see where your priorities lie

Cuve's wish is their command lol

On 2/10/2022 at 7:18 PM, Shui said:

Are you sure?

CXsz-AJUwAAKK61?format=jpg&name=900x900

okay ray calm down

• Like 1

On 2/11/2022 at 12:37 AM, xHenryman90x said:

If you have this and schizophrenia, i guess that's perfect combination. 🤣

perfect for the blood roses then ?

Merged.

On 2/11/2022 at 8:25 PM, MonkaS said:

id rather pay for it then get my as handed to someone whos already had it but wants easy kills

On 2/11/2022 at 2:07 PM, Sakebee said:

We will be putting Valentine items in ARMAS starting Monday 2/14. They will be up for the usual 2 week run.

where are the items on armas? its 3pm already

36 minutes ago, Comercial said:

where are the items on armas? its 3pm already

Its 7:48 for LO.

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Its 7:48 for LO.

It's still too early for LO? Nothing on armas yet

On 2/11/2022 at 6:07 PM, Sakebee said:

Guessing it'll be late in the evening of NA when they'll be on the Armas as there's still nothing on there.

sooo what happened to being able to buy individual valentines weapons... like.. literally was only waiting for one weapon, but not going to spend 100$ to get it...

3 hours ago, Amayii said:

@mayii

is G1 down or somthing. Armas comes up but i cannot click to buy more g1c, Even though i swore to never spend again, i do like to collect weapons, specifically shot guns, with the exception of your Baby Slug Gun, the one with less hard damage than the jg, firing double aught buck with 9x 9mm balls, when any slug of 20g or higher would put a hole right thru the car in one side n out the other. Even if ya buff the hard damage on it, it aint worth 80 dollars. 

My interest is in the speed dater and the other tagging shotgun, but i dont have enough chips for both and it is not letting me click to 'Buy more G1C.    ill try again later. 

40 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

is G1 down or somthing. Armas comes up but i cannot click to buy more g1c, Even though i swore to never spend again, i do like to collect weapons, specifically shot guns, with the exception of your Baby Slug Gun, the one with less hard damage than the jg, firing double aught buck with 9x 9mm balls, when any slug of 20g or higher would put a hole right thru the car in one side n out the other. Even if ya buff the hard damage on it, it aint worth 80 dollars. 

My interest is in the speed dater and the other tagging shotgun, but i dont have enough chips for both and it is not letting me click to 'Buy more G1C.    ill try again later. 

When you check out you can still buy the g1c.

29 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

When you check out

i didnt see anything in the CArt area, u must mean the confirmation window that comes after the cart. 

Ahh I settled for just the speed dater, they really should fix that, ya know if they want to see any revenue in the future. 

That will put off allot of people that can't figure, or dont know.  Why am I not surprized, SMH

3 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Hi when you log in in to your account press on My Account near Support then press Account settings and in new window there is button on right side top Get G1 credits. Sorry for my english 😃

Edited by Rivona
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Armas comes up but i cannot click to buy more g1c

So Cookie is right, You put the stuff in the CART, and click Check OUT.

If not enough G1 on your account it will Say so, then be links to paywall

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

When you check out you can still buy the g1c.

Works but still stupid that they can literally break the most simplest things such as a Buy G1C button lmao.

On 2/15/2022 at 6:18 PM, Cuve said:

Works but still stupid that they can literally break the most simplest things such as a Buy G1C button lmao.

Probably have to custom code some workaround to the terrible implementation that Reloaded Inc made.

Sign in to follow this