Sign in to follow this  
Cuve

Valentines ting ye?

Elllooooo,

I see that there isn't any Valentines content up at the moment huh 1x
It's Valentines day next Monday and I'd like to throw some more money at the company that always lets me down.. 
The Cwimmas stuff is still on the Armas as well which is a bit stupid (like every year I guess).
I know you're always way too late with all your events but come on brother and sistermens.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cuve said:

The Cwimmas stuff is still on the Armas as well which is a bit stupid

and yet I still don't see my classic Christmas items 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:
4 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Valentines kit for Fresno when?

+1

im in

Sound Kits, Exhaust with Long chrome Loud Pipes, n Pink Dingle Balls 

We will not be running a Valentine event this year. Our next planned event for APB is Easter.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Sakebee said:

We will not be running a Valentine event this year. Our next planned event for APB is Easter.

Can u guys at least sell the valentine guns?

Lets be real here boys. 99% of us don't have anything to celebrate on the 14th so might as well not have an event.

Thanks LO

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Spillra said:

Lets be real here boys. 99% of us don't have anything to celebrate on the 14th so might as well not have an event.

Thanks LO

Are you sure?

CXsz-AJUwAAKK61?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Shui said:

Are you sure?

CXsz-AJUwAAKK61?format=jpg&name=900x900

If you have this and schizophrenia, i guess that's perfect combination. 🤣

Edited by xHenryman90x

they didn't run a v-day event because they know most of you run a female toon because thats the closet a woman would let you get to her

• Like 3

6 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

they didn't run a v-day event because they know most of you run a female toon because thats the closet a woman would let you get to her

Brutal!

Surprised, Any event would only benefit golds. Seems strange that wouldn't have an event beings they are so hard pressed to cater to golds n cheaters and so against legit players. They are probly too broke to run the event, why else would they not let golds farm up an event. 

As far as armas goes, I wouldnt buy anything even if it was like 1 dollar. Unless LO sells out or entirely replaces all staff except Sakebee (Your Cool), full segregation restored, high end anti cheat installed and after all the hackers are banned. 

Then I might spend a dollar.

But if you ask a Gold or a Forum Troll, there are no hackers n the staff listen to the random forum trolls n dont listen to Customers.

More than likely the golds already have the event rewards n told the staff not to worry about it. 

Staff don't care about legits or new players, only golds. Could be they just too lazy to do it. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Sakebee said:

Why not, aren't you just recycling the event from the previous years but with some "new" titles?
Are the Valentines items not even going to hit the armas?

17 hours ago, greenfield said:

can we at least have those boxes or some items on Armas ?

3 hours ago, Cuve said:

Are the Valentines items not even going to hit the armas?

We will be putting Valentine items in ARMAS starting Monday 2/14. They will be up for the usual 2 week run.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sakebee said:

We will be putting Valentine items in ARMAS starting Monday 2/14. They will be up for the usual 2 week run.

releasing the paid limited time stuff but not even enabling the event I see where your priorities lie

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this