Sign in to follow this  
FartyBumBumGuff

Show off your Ninja skills, you can't see me right?

your not even in the good spots were people don't see you until you fire a RPG into there face

I'm having trouble finding any bushes to hide in in the financial district. What if we had a mobile bush like the cardboard box on the Metal Gear games. If we were able to drop a bush like the shield we could jump in it and instantly become invisible.

On 2/14/2022 at 2:13 AM, cowhorseman said:

your not even in the good spots were people don't see you until you fire a RPG into there face

If you been hit by an OSMAW during 3 of the pictures, it's time to quit drugs...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TanyaSlayer said:

If you been hit by an OSMAW during 3 of the pictures, it's time to quit drugs...

Why would people waste their ammo shooting at random bushes just in case a brown trousered ninja is hiding in one? Most of these pictures are in the social district anyway, that's where the best bushes are, just practising my ninja skills. There aren't enough bushes in the financial district, it has the most bushless park I've ever seen. Mobile bush hiding place would be a great consumable mod, imagine you are getting shot up with no cover in the middle of the road, well spawn your bush and jump in it, they can't see you anymore. Then you pop up out of your bush, take a couple of shots and crouch to disappear again. Would also be good when using the OSMAW as you can crouch in your bush totally invisible while it charges then pop up to fire it.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

1 hour ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

Why would people waste their ammo shooting at random bushes just in case a brown trousered ninja is hiding in one? Most of these pictures are in the social district anyway, that's where the best bushes are, just practising my ninja skills. There aren't enough bushes in the financial district, it has the most bushless park I've ever seen. Mobile bush hiding place would be a great consumable mod, imagine you are getting shot up with no cover in the middle of the road, well spawn your bush and jump in it, they can't see you anymore. Then you pop up out of your bush, take a couple of shots and crouch to disappear again. Would also be good when using the OSMAW as you can crouch in your bush totally invisible while it charges then pop up to fire it.

You'll get more bushes during Engine Upgrade (SoonTM)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TanyaSlayer said:

i was thinking of a certian spot in fin that when hiding you can rpging people real easy and it makes them mader then hell

11 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

i was thinking of a certian spot in fin that when hiding you can rpging people real easy and it makes them mader then hell

I found a giant bush big enough for several bums to sleep in, I can imagine people standing in it and shooting rockets out of it but I didn't ever think anyone would be totally hidden in a bush, wouldn't the players name be visible?