Sign in to follow this  
Selali

Second Wave of Unbans has gone out!

Hello APB Community,

The second wave of unbans has gone out! These unbans include the rest of the bans that were for cheating. Please keep in mind that any account that has been unbanned through this automatic process has had the APB$ and Joker Tickets removed from the account.

For any players who were still banned after the first wave of unbans, please try and log onto your accounts to see if you have been unbanned. If that is the case, welcome back to San Paro!

If you are not unbanned, please reply to the support ticket that you put in if you already have one in our system. We will be going through and looking at all banned accounts and making determinations on each account individually. If you are still banned and have yet to put in a support ticket, please head to https://support.gamersfirst.com and put in a ticket there. Thank you all for being patient.

Selali

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

nice, still not unbanned, sent in a ticket saying they'll send me a link to change my email so that my account will be unbanned, never got a reply, sent in a second ticket, still no reply
I guess I'm not going to get unbanned afterall, I even sent in my ticket right when the support came out and people that got banned for the same reasons, or yet even worse reasons are unbanned

5 minutes ago, FinanciaI said:

nice, still not unbanned, sent in a ticket saying they'll send me a link to change my email so that my account will be unbanned, never got a reply, sent in a second ticket, still no reply
I guess I'm not going to get unbanned afterall, I even sent in my ticket right when the support came out and people that got banned for the same reasons, or yet even worse reasons are unbanned

yep same here.

still banned, no idea what for still and been waiting almost 2 weeks for a non copy paste reply.... need an email change bc my shit got hacked lmao

oh well i've officially lost hope 

Edited by sleepbrain

I half expect to lose money on my account that was unbanned in the first wave again 😛

.... I never got that 100k back :c

Edited by Archon

im still banned and im wondering if there is going to be an official "if you didnt cheat then STAY OUT!" thread to celebrate

• Like 2

"lol let's unban all of the cheaters but keep all of the people that were possibly falsely banned for the category under "other" permanently banned"

• Like 3

All this time I thought i was banned falsely for cheating, by just being good at this game and being manually banned by a GM who was trash.

But the 2nd wave just rolled out and I'M STILL BANNED. What the even. And my ticket didn't get any response, not even an automated copy/paste response since sending it over 11 days ago.

I was under the impression that those of us who were in this category would get an auto response with questions as Selali has said here;

But still nothing. Maybe my email address is blacklisted by G1 or something? I have no clue. Maybe my ticket isn't even sending? 

Please, @Selali i would appreciate it if you could just give me some verification on this.. at least so i know my ticket is actually in the system and not completely ignored/trashed. It's ticket #3074. I will be more than happy to DM if you have the time, which I'm sure you don't but worth a shot. I just want to know that the ticket is even being received on your end.

Created on June 08, 2018 16:29 and last updated 10 minutes ago, as you have requested. I just need some verification. I don't even know what i was banned for, all this time i thought it was a false cheating ban.

wow i am so shocked most of the people banned weren't even banned for cheating

it's almost like there used to be a gm that gave out false bans for god knows what reasons

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just now, sleepbrain said:

wow i am so shocked most of the people banned weren't even banned for cheating

it's almost like there used to be a gm that gave out false bans for god knows what reasons

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's what i'm saying dude. Are you really telling me i've been banned for the last 5 years for no reason other than being disliked by some power-hungry GM... like seriously. I was 100% convinced i was banned for cheating, falsely, but since all attempts to get unbanned via a ticket were closed instantly with auto-replies saying all future tickets would instantly be closed and instantly get the same response, unable to actually contact any human, and having any threads created on the old forum being instantly deleted, i gave up trying to get unbanned and quit APB since.

I was going from auto-reply to auto-reply, to getting my threads deleted within minutes of posting them, asking for help trying to get information on my ban, not even an UNBAN, just information on why i was unbanned. So sad when i think about it. Ah well.

At this point i'm also convinced my email is blacklisted permanently or something, maybe my tickets are going straight to the trash/junk because it's been 11+ days since i created my ticket and i'm not even getting copy/paste replies, or auto replies. I'm not getting anything. Just a number. #3074. Rip.

Just now, ShadowXS said:

That's what i'm saying dude. Are you really telling me i've been banned for the last 5 years for no reason other than being disliked by some power-hungry GM... like seriously. I was 100% convinced i was banned for cheating, falsely, but since all attempts to get unbanned via a ticket were closed instantly with auto-replies saying all future tickets would instantly be closed and instantly get the same response, unable to actually contact any human, and having any threads created on the old forum being instantly deleted, i gave up trying to get unbanned and quit APB since.

I was going from auto-reply to auto-reply, to getting my threads deleted within minutes of posting them, asking for help trying to get information on my ban, not even an UNBAN, just information on why i was unbanned. So sad when i think about it. Ah well.

At this point i'm also convinced my email is blacklisted permanently or something, maybe my tickets are going straight to the trash/junk because it's been 11+ days since i created my ticket and i'm not even getting copy/paste replies, or auto replies. I'm not getting anything. Just a number. #3074. Rip.

i mean i have proof my acc was hacked before it got banned and if it wasnt banned for cheating then what for lmao 

either way ive p much lost interest anyways, might return when there's content.. who wants to wait a month and have nothing happen? not me personally

just be patient fellas there are more automated responses to read over the course of another 2+ years

• Like 2

When to expect any other in-game event type besides un-bans? These are not entertaining...

just checked my other account that was permanently banned for "other" and it's still banned too

Im Back Baby I LOVE U DADDY MATT AND YOUR TEAM

14 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

But still nothing. Maybe my email address is blacklisted by G1 or something? I have no clue. Maybe my ticket isn't even sending? 

@Selali

I thought about it, too. We need a way to check this.

I'm going to face the fact that even when the 3rd unban wave comes, I'll still be banned on both of my accounts and that I'm going to quit this game, come back 2 years later, and then play on a new account lmao

1 minute ago, ZEKER said:

Im Back Baby I LOVE U DADDY MATT AND YOUR TEAM

dude thats fkn EPIC bro hype in the chat guys wooooOOOOOOO!!!

4 minutes ago, FinanciaI said:

just checked my other account that was permanently banned for "other" and it's still banned too

I'm so tired of this shit at this point lol

Imagine thinking you were falsely banned for cheating for the last 5 years, and anytime you tried to appeal your ban you got an auto-reply and instantly got the ticket closed. Then a new company takes over APB, unbans everyone who was banned for cheating, false and legit, and you're still banned.

I am in such shock right now to be honest. I don't even know what i was banned for, or why.

3 minutes ago, Snitch said:

I thought about it, too. We need a way to check this.

In the 11 days since i've created my ticket i haven't gotten any response, not even a copy/paste or auto reply, so at this point i don't know what else to think except that I'm blacklisted and can't even get in contact with support - maybe my email is going straight to the junk/trash automatically, not even manually. All i know is i am exhausted from trying to get my account unbanned and may just give up, as i did 5 years ago when my account was initially banned. 

I'm tired.

im still not unbanned after 2nd wave and im also waiting for support answer ... 10days by now