Sign in to follow this  
Selali

Second Wave of Unbans has gone out!

7 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

Good to hear. I got that too but since I am unbanned already I won't respond and i'll leave it as Solved.

My profile shows account status as 'Blocked' but im able to log in using the client and I'm currently in-game. If you haven't tried that already, i would advise checking! 

Good luck with everything.

still cannot log in :C

Just now, Snitch said:

still cannot log in :C

Damn, sorry again man.

Best thing you can do at this point is reply to the ticket, regarding the questions Selali sent out, and wait. I know, it sucks, I've been there after the 1st unban wave, but when you get your account back it'll be worth it.

Good luck again, hope it doesn't take too long!

Must be nice to be unbanned after support actually reached out to you

9 minutes ago, Selali said:

The mass unbanning is not a perfect science, this is why we are looking at accounts individually. We are doing everything we can to help players that were banned. I have put out a automated response to all the tickets that is asking for more information about your account so when your ticket gets looked at, we already have all the information that we need to verify the account and then look into reason for your account ban. Also, please do not put in new tickets for you account if you have already put in one. This does not help make things go faster, instead it means we have to take the time to merge tickets together. As long as you reply on the ticket that you received a response on, we will get to your account. None of you are forgotten, it just takes time to do our account investigations.

*EDIT* If you reply on your ticket, the 'solved' will change to 'Open' and reopen your ticket. Solved does not mean that the ticket is closed.

I created two tickets, because I thought the first one sent the wrong one. I no longer answer the last, only the first. Although I previously sent the necessary information to the last, even before today's message.

Hi, I'm #75 in the ticket system trying to get a response for weeks already

3 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

Damn, sorry again man.

Best thing you can do at this point is reply to the ticket, regarding the questions Selali sent out, and wait. I know, it sucks, I've been there after the 1st unban wave, but when you get your account back it'll be worth it.

Good luck again, hope it doesn't take too long! 

I'll wait and believe 🙂 Thanks!

35 minutes ago, Selali said:

*EDIT* If you reply on your ticket, the 'solved' will change to 'Open' and reopen your ticket. Solved does not mean that the ticket is closed.

Suggestion: Change 'solved' to 'answered'

Hello,

I will be locking this thread now. Please read the instructions @Selali wrote if you're still banned. 

Also keep in mind naming and shaming on these forums is not allowed.

• Thanks 1