HandThatFeeds

What about my old ticket?

Have been going back and forth since May14th.. they kept replying all the way up until last night and my last reply would have been the last of the string....

and then instead of going off the old tickets, they send out a generic  email saying all tickets have been stopped and we have to turn a new one in.

Do I seriously have to wait for 2 more weeks to play legit while you unban all the old cheaters? 

3 minutes ago, HandThatFeeds said:

Have been going back and forth since May14th.. they kept replying all the way up until last night and my last reply would have been the last of the string....

and then instead of going off the old tickets, they send out a generic, pos email saying all tickets have been stopped and we have to turn a new one in.

Do I seriously have to wait for 2 more weeks to play legit while you stupid fucks unban all the old cheaters? 

they aren’t unbanning all the old cheaters at the moment anyway

Calling them stupid *snip* = a good way to get what you want.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MrChan said:

Calling them stupid *snip* = a good way to get what you want.

if he doesn’t insult them how are they supposed to know to put his ticket at the end of the queue 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

they aren’t unbanning all the old cheaters at the moment anyway

No, just some of them already.

Also, Epic goat is running around with his buddy with notoriety 5 in citadel.

Can't wait until Motorola gets his $4000 worth of stuff back so he can cheat and I can watch him while I wait for support.

You can always let them tickets go, I mean I had to let a few go, they just weren't worth wasting time on.

yes waiting sucks. i have yet to get a replay on my 2nd acc i want to get unbanned (i have about 2-4k hours on it and im rank 160 something) we just have to wait. thought i still think tiggs blocked that email from the ticket system. so idk. but really acting like that wont get u unbanned. dont act like i did 4 years ago and got on G1's bad side. im doing my best to keep on Little Orbits good side

1 minute ago, TheTankBal said:

yes waiting sucks. i have yet to get a replay on my 2nd acc i want to get unbanned (i have about 2-4k hours on it and im rank 160 something) we just have to wait. thought i still think tiggs blocked that email from the ticket system. so idk. but really acting like that wont get u unbanned. dont act like i did 4 years ago and got on G1's bad side. im doing my best to keep on Little Orbits good side

I'm not banned. I don't think people who are banned should be unbanned.

I'm trying to get into my account where I can't reset my password because google lost the email in those large batches a couple years ago.

You'll be waiting until after they implement Battleeye so that you can get HWID banned after you try a script again.

3 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

im doing my best to keep on Little Orbits good side

Having a YouTube channel called "APB is Trash Trash" where you upload vids of yourself triggerbotting and /reporting every time you die is probably not going to help you.

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, HandThatFeeds said:

I'm not banned. I don't think people who are banned should be unbanned.

so what your says in ppl that got falsy banned shouldnt get unbanned to? 

1 minute ago, MrChan said:

Having a channel called "APB is Trash Trash" where you post yourself triggerbotting and /reporting every time you die is probably not helping your cause.

classic

• Like 1

Give the support your old # in the new ticket so they can see how far it came with.

1 minute ago, TheTankBal said:

Only if they spent money. The thing is, is that they're not only unbanning people who got screw over by the KTTW fraud and the fairfight nonsense, but also all the manual bans and the raging bans as well. 

When Matt can say something like there's proof that there are people that were falsely banned, then it means there are logs. logs they could easily go through and unban all those who were falsely banned

8 minutes ago, HandThatFeeds said:

Can't wait until Motorola gets his $4000 worth of stuff back so he can cheat and I can watch him while I wait for support.

???

1 minute ago, Lixil said:

Give the support your old # in the new ticket so they can see how far it came with.

Alright, did that.. At least I know they're logged. Thanks for doing your part

17 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

Ofcourse they should be unbanned. Just give LO some time, patience young grasshopper...

Edited by Spy
typo

1 minute ago, Spy said:

Ofcourse they should be unbanned. Just give LO some time, patience young grashopper...

Grasshopper*

• Like 1

We're under half a day into new forum and people are already rageposting on them and calling company employees stupid...

Are you guys so openly hostile when you go to a local diner / coffeeshop? Because if you are, I don't want to even estimate the amount of bodily fluids of employees you have consumed in such places.

And if you've neglected your account for so long that it needs password reset, who do we have here to blame for the hazzle?

Edited by Chinook
typos
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, HandThatFeeds said:

Only if they spent money. The thing is, is that they're not only unbanning people who got screw over by the KTTW fraud and the fairfight nonsense, but also all the manual bans and the raging bans as well. 

When Matt can say something like there's proof that there are people that were falsely banned, then it means there are logs. logs they could easily go through and unban all those who were falsely banned

so what your saying is u should only get unbanned if u give them money? r u realy that awesome? not everyone was willing to give G1 there money. i never gave them my money cuz of how they ran APB, for right now im going to see how Little Orbit runs APB before thinking about giving them money. if they make APB less P2W and what not then maybe. but for right i just want to get  my 2 old accs unbanned. 

2 minutes ago, MoeEveryWeek said:

Grasshopper*

something somthing grammer somthing somthing. u know what im saying

Just now, Chinook said:

We're under half a day into new forum and people you're already rageposting on them and calling company employees stupid...

Are you so openly hostile when you got to a local diner / coffeeshop? Because if you are, I don't want to even estimate the amount of bodily fluids of employees you have consumed in such places.

And if you've neglected your account for so long that it needs password reset, who do we have here to blame for the hazzle?

unbanning cheaters and giving them the stuff they should have lost forever is laughable. Calling names is childish, I admit, but getting shit on when some people have gotten accounts unbanned for cheating is frustrating. Especially when I was at the end up the string of support I needed.

2 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

so what your saying is u should only get unbanned if u give them money? r u realy that stupid? not everyone was willing to give G1 there money. i never gave them my money cuz of how they ran APB, for right now im going to see how Little Orbit runs APB before thinking about giving them money. if they make APB less P2W and what not then maybe. but for right i just want to get  my 2 old accs unbanned. 

You can't read too well, can you? No where did I say I was banned.

4 minutes ago, HandThatFeeds said:

unbanning cheaters and giving them the stuff they should have lost forever is laughable. Calling names is childish, I admit, but getting shit on when some people have gotten accounts unbanned for cheating is frustrating. Especially when I was at the end up the string of support I needed.

As far as I know, nobody has yet been given anything apart from access to their banned FORUM accounts. There may (and will be) some ban reversals, but those are not going to be blindly handed out to everyone either.

Yeah the few banned players Ive seen back in game all have something other than "cheats" as their ban category. Not to say none of them cheated, but just that cheating wasnt what actually got them banned. 

As far as actual cheaters, what we think is irrelevant as LO has decided to give them another chance...

" So yes , we are going to unban a majority  of the playerbase. Not all, because there were definitely bans based on things like credit-card fraud and other things. But specifically, the bulk of them ba nned for "cheat", we are going to give the community the second chance it needs. It's not going to happen immediately, because we won't do it until the anticheat is updated and the new patch with battleye comes out. But once it does, most of the playerbase should be unbanned."

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Chinook said:

As far as I know, nobody has yet been given anything apart from access to their banned FORUM accounts. There may (and will be) some ban reversals, but those are not going to be blindly handed out to everyone either.

thats really not true, ive seen a few known cheaters that were once banned, now unbanned. though they seem to not be cheating (yet) i cant remember there names since i tend to forget the names for ppl i hate

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah the few banned players Ive seen back in game all have something other than "cheats" as their ban category. Not to say none of them cheated, but just that cheating wasnt what actually got them banned. 

As far as actual cheaters, what we think is irrelevant as LO has decided to give them another chance...

" So yes , we are going to unban a majority  of the playerbase. Not all, because there were definitely bans based on things like credit-card fraud and other things. But specifically, the bulk of them ba nned for "cheat", we are going to give the community the second chance it needs. It's not going to happen immediately, because we won't do it until the anticheat is updated and the new patch with battleye comes out. But once it does, most of the playerbase should be unbanned."

APB is geting battleye?