Seems fair.

26 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

H92Uzsa.png

Typical day in jericho

Just now, thefazetwo said:

Classic aDragonLoli / iSock.

hacker shh

Ppl shd post their scoreboards if they get matched improperly? Is that what u're tryna say?

21 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Ppl shd post their scoreboards if they get matched improperly? Is that what u're tryna say?

lmao. Youre cute. Go failtroll somewhere else

The entire mission I couldnt call backup.

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

lmao. Youre cute. Go failtroll somewhere else

The entire mission I couldnt call backup.

Do you fail to realise only leader can call the backup? Need backup after unban? XD

3 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Do you fail to realise only leader can call the backup? Need backup after unban? XD

R63 Silver and a R52 Silver against gold 255, 200 whatever and another 200 wahtever.

Maybe if you use your eyeballs instead of trying to be a smart patootie you can see Im leader.

Pretty trashy to only blur out your own character name. Also why did so many people leave, was it more fair when you had two more silvers?

actually just pretty trashy post in general with random shit you blacked out.

Edited by SelttikS

Just now, SelttikS said:

Pretty trashy to only blur out your own character name. Also why did so many people leave, was it more fair when you had two more silvers?

lmao I had a low rank bronze and another low rank silver.

Also cant name and shame so I did good enough cx

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, a Pair of Socks said:

R63 Silver and a R52 Silver against gold 255, 200 whatever and another 200 wahtever.

Maybe if you use your eyeballs instead of trying to be a smart patootie you can see Im leader.

Dude, if the players who quit the game was leader by any chance called for a backup and got crashed.. the matchmaking system thinks him as a leader and it has assigned a fair matchmaking.

Cuz there cant be two leaders in a team.

In ur case, ur team has 1 gold , 2 silvers and lets say the others were a gold and silver (the quitters)

Enemy team got 3 golds the hidden part might be 2silvers or 1 silver and bronze (cuz that are the possibilities)

Remember the bug where the scoreboard shows enemies from previous missions and we can see 2 MVP's?

2 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Dude, if the players who quit the game was leader by any chance called for a backup and got crashed.. the matchmaking system thinks him as a leader and it has assigned a fair matchmaking.

Cuz there cant be two leaders in a team.

In ur case, ur team has 1 gold , 2 silvers and lets say the others were a gold and silver (the quitters)

Enemy team got 3 golds the hidden part might be 2silvers or 1 silver and bronze (cuz that are the possibilities)

Remember the bug where the scoreboard shows enemies from previous missions and we can see 2 MVP's?

I was leader the whole time.

Regardless I started with another silver and a bronze who quit then I got the R52 silver.  Even if the low bronze and low silver didnt quit, same opposition. same broken match making.   If this hadnt been the third or fourth time today I wouldnt really care.

Yeah and? Thats the issue I was having which is why I blurred out the other opp.    

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Regardless I started with another silver and a bronze who quit then I got the R52 silver.  Even if the low bronze and low silver didnt quit, same opposition. same broken match making.   If this hadnt been the third or fourth time today I wouldnt really care.

Yeah and? Thats the issue I was having which is why I blurred out the other opp.    

Still we have two possibilities, 

1. You joined the mission after the quitters started the mission.

2. Did you leave a group which you played last mission? (Cuz if u had played in a group and if ur frnd was a leader at that time and was mvp, the scoreboard bug comes into play)

Makes u impossible to call backup.

But mostly its the scoreboard bug, cuz someone in that team might have been the leader. Which makes u impossible to call for backup.

Edited by Defibrillator

5 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

What district? Bronze silver gold, lol no one plays gold.

3 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Still we have two possibilities, 

1. You joined the mission after the quitters started the mission.

2. Did you leave a group which you played last mission? (Cuz if u had played in a group and if ur frnd was a leader at that time and was mvp, the scoreboard bug comes into play)

Makes u impossible to call backup.

omfg kid I joined the damn mission and thats what I got.  the bronze left and the low patootie silver left.  Gold???  CAnt join bronze lmao

Like someone would fucking group up with me anyway lmao, too generous

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

omfg kid I joined the damn mission and thats what I got.  the bronze left and the low patootie silver left.

Like someone would fucking group up with me anyway lmao, too generous

If u had the previous mission ss, jus check. The odds are the guy who u previously played with might had been the team leader.

Edit: oh wait..if u had played in the bronze district, the other 2 players might have dethreated as well in the previous missions.

Edited by Defibrillator

One of the reasons why I haven't logged in since Friday. 

Poor matchmaking.

IMO 1 gold should equal one and a half silvers so based on this formula OP should have been able to call back up. This mathematical concept doesn't even factor the ranks which heavily favor the OpO. The

Get gold's out of bronze and figure out fair matchmaking before anything else.

Funny how two people already quit when the screenshot was taken. Tells much about the current situation doesn't it?

Edited by Danimal

6 minutes ago, Danimal said:

Poor matchmaking.

IMO 1 gold should equal one and a half silvers so based on this formula OP should have been able to call back up. This mathematical concept doesn't even factor the ranks which heavily favor the OpO. The

Funny how two people already quit when the screenshot was taken. Tells much about the current situation doesn't it?

There is a lot more variation in Gold skill than there is between a bronze and a silver though. So a Low Gold is basically a silver. Where as a high gold may be like 2 silvers worth.

We need MMR not just random colors.

12 hours ago, SelttikS said:

There is a lot more variation in Gold skill than there is between a bronze and a silver though. So a Low Gold is basically a silver. Where as a high gold may be like 2 silvers worth.

We need MMR not just random colors.

rainbows are op dont you know, the Volcano is P2W.

Dunno why some people behave like thats fine. people quit missions like these because beonzes vs goldies is dump matchmaking a bronze getting trashed will lern 0 and devlelop 0 skills in such an environment. Further people getting this too often leave the game. It's absolutely not good that this kind of things happen.

13 hours ago, Danimal said:

Poor matchmaking.

we had  an 3 golds vs 1 gold and 3 silver missiosn and would had the possibility to call backup. *facepalm*

Going in solo in Financial or Waterfront is handicapping yourself when you could play in teams. If you yourself are a capable person and add people who are decent too you'll have friends all around the globe and should never go in solo again. Playing with a clan is also a common thing to do. 
Just don't venture in solo, I do this from time to time and always regret it. 
The moment matchmaking only pairs solo players against solo players, that's the moment you can go solo, but for now you might get paired up with people who don't know you and probably  don't communicate versus a team that might be on discord and whatnot. 

Edited by Spherii
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Spherii said:

The moment matchmaking only pairs solo players against solo players, that's the moment you can go solo, but for now you might get paired up with people who don't know you and probably  don't communicate versus a team that might be on discord and whatnot. 

but that separates the playerbase!1!!1 its unfair to teams!11

yea i feel like matchmaking is really bad and needs to be reworked to separate solo people and groups into different queues.

but the majority will cry about how it will separate the playerbase because they rely on grouping up and fighting solo players in order to inflate their egos and make them feel better.

5 hours ago, Spherii said:

Going in solo in Financial or Waterfront is handicapping yourself when you could play in teams. If you yourself are a capable person and add people who are decent too you'll have friends all around the globe and should never go in solo again. Playing with a clan is also a common thing to do. 
Just don't venture in solo, I do this from time to time and always regret it. 

But my friends (and clanmates when I used to be in a clan) weren't always (ever) available.

Only 2 clans I've ever been in actively tried to group up with people they didn't know to play missions.

Unless they bring in server wide matchmaking this won't be fixed.

Or do you guys wanna wait 20+ minutes to jump into a match because there was none of equal skill?